My gf wearing too little in front of friend

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by mrmusicmr, Aug 31, 2011.

1. mrmusicmr

mrmusicmr New Member

Me and my gf have a really close guy friend. All 3 of us would sometime hang out at my gf's place. What happen is that my gf has a tendency to wear very little when she is at home. Little as in just a dress like this*linkremoved* over barely covering her bum with nothing under. Nothing as in no bra and pantie. So basically she was wearing like that even when he's here. What do I say to her to avoid her having these kinds of moment again? How can I stop it?

#1 mrmusicmr, Aug 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2011
  2. RideNaked2

Gold Member

Be honest with her. Communication is key to a successful relationship. Is there a reason that you don't feel that you can talk to her about this? Is this other guy someone that you/ your gf might want to bring into the relationship for a threesome? Maybe suggest she put a robe on when he comes over? Just some ideas.
    Good luck.

R

3. ftwguy29

ftwguy29 New Member

See, if my wife did this, I'd know exactly what was going on...she'd be basically inviting the other guy to join us in bed! Your girlfriend might be aiming for the same thing, or maybe she's just comfortable with you guys enough to wear something very comfortable.

Of course, it could also be a test to see how secure you feel with your relationship, or she's just doing that to fuck with your heads (I mean that is in you and your friend, not you and your "friend"...or maybe all three...)

Talk to her, see what her motives are. Don't be confrontational, just bring it up like you'd talk about dinner or what movie to go see. Explain your feelings without getting over-emotional about it, see how she responds. Maybe she find both of you attractive. Maybe she's clueless and doesn't realize what she's doing. You won't know til you talk.

4. batdude

batdude New Member

Comunicate! But like ftwguy29 said don't be confrontationel but let her know that it bothers you and come to some kind of solution.

5. cook74

Gold Member

Like everyone else has said it is all about communication. But, especially if you are a young couple, it might mean absolutely nothing. She might just be comfortable and unashamed.