My gf interested in fisting...tips?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by boredashell, Jan 20, 2012.

1. boredashell

boredashell New Member

So the other day with my girlfriend, we were makin out in the tub and i was fingering her. I think i gave her an orgasm or 2 beforehand, then as she got into it she started wanting it a little rougher (she usually does). Well i was using waterproof lube (ky intrigue, pricey but that shit works lol), and went from 2 fingers to 3, then 3 to 4 (which she had kind of taken before, but usually finds it uncomfortable). Well she kept pressing for more, so i ended up pushing a little more, and got my hand to the point where the thumb branches out. QUICKLY, like, 30 seconds after she got the brunt of my hand inside of her, she had an explosive orgasm that lasted for close to a minute, during which she ended up trying to force the rest of my hand in (but couldnt due to the placement of my thumb), and ended up unintentionally getting fingered in the ass too, due to the placement of my other hand bracing the hand inside her. Now, ive been trying to encourage her into trying anal for months, years even, and she always refuses, even though she admits to liking it the few times weve tried (shes not exactly reasonable about some stuff lol). yet this turned her on so much, she didnt flinch away she didnt push me out, she pulled me deeper. Ive seen her cum that intensley maybe a handfull of times max...

Well we ended up having sex doggiestyle, made her cum again, but it was more or less 'regular' sex. The next day she told me that that was one of the sexiest things ever, and that shes really kinda curious about trying it for real next time (She was visiting me at school, so its not like i couldve done it then and there lol), also that if i would have tried for anal sex she wouldve let me :(

Now that ive wrote entirely too much, any tips for fisting? Things to do and not to do, experiences, comments etc? I need to find out what to do to make sure that its pleasurable for her, and it doesnt end up hurting her(besides use lube lol, tho if you had a kind youd swear by that could be useful)

Ill be grateful for any tips!

Tl;Dr
    After sexy session, girlfriend decided next time were together she wants me to try fisting her, need advice, tips