my GF doesnt like BJs

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by nomnomnom83, Sep 20, 2010.

1. nomnomnom83

nomnomnom83 New Member

i just feel like its not fair for me when i eat her out for like 30 minutes (even when shes on her period) and then after she gives me a not very enthusiastic BJ for 5 minutes and says shes tired. do you guys have this problem? what do i gotta do to get a blowjob?

2. heelfetish

Gold Member

It seems to me that there is something about the act that she doesn't like. Perhaps it's a bad previous experience. Perhaps her jaw aches. Perhaps she's just inconsiderate. Or perhaps you have a funky taste and/or smell. Talk to her and figure out what may be the problem. Maybe things can improve, maybe they can't.

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

I know you've come here for advice, and I'm sure you'll get a lot of it but, if you just do as HF suggested and talk to the girl about it, you'll get your answer.

#3 Barbwire, Sep 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2010
  4. Meee

Gold Member

Hi. Love the name Nomnomnom.

But your relationship sounds like it has a problem. A guy in a relationship should be doing things because he wants to, not because he's trying to make the girl owe him. We girls can tell when a guy is doing that. It's a turn-off. I'm sure it's affecting her enthusiasm and making her "tired."

Oh, but here's another thought: When she says "tired," does she mean her jaw is getting tired, or her neck is getting stiff, and so on? Do you ask for blowjobs late in the evening when she might actually be tired?

5. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Ditto, All of the Above......

If there is an issue, talk about it. Not accusingly, but in a loving, respectful, mature manner. You can't get what you want if you don't ask. And you nor she ever HAS to do anything. Sex in any form should always be consensual and reciprocal......

6. PassionateMale

PassionateMale New Member

I love going down on my girlfriend, but she isn't a big fan of giving head. We've talked about it before and she's been doing it more often, but still seems like its a special treat. I'm not complaining. Talk to her about it...69.

7. JimmyBeans

JimmyBeans New Member

Now here's a thought...

instead of talking to her about it like a mature person, be passive aggressive. Find ways to snooker her excuses. If she says she's tired, whip it out in the mornings, if she says she's busy, call her work and say she's sick, if she says it makes her neck hurt, get her a painkiller and a neckbrace.

That's nothing that can be solved with mature discussion that can't be made worse with immature one-up-manship.

8. Lucky

Lucky New Member

Oh man, I thought that only happens after you marry them!

9. NedF

Verified Gold Member

I am not sure if I can help because I never have to ask for a BJ and I think I know what her answer would be. My wife is not an initiator but she is almost always receptive to my request. So after I have given her an earth moving orgasm orally she usually gets me ready by giving me a BJ. If i am in the mood to cum in her mouth I just don't change positions and she usually finishes me off. Once in a while I can tell she wants more and she will change into a position she wants and somehow I never feel dissapointed... :)

10. toyger

toyger New Member

I guess if you go down on her because you like it, and not because you want something back..she will probably do the same for you.. you should try to talk about this outside the bed, when you both are happy and relaxed:)
    Good luck!

11. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

I used to have a wife (g/f at the time) who couldn't get enough of giving me Bjs and different times would finish me off and let me cum in her mouth. It was amazing.

One day I cummed in her mouth and she ran for the sink, but it wasn't there as I was re-doing my kitchen... so she had to run upstairs to the bathroom. Keep in mind I shoot a lot of cum...

That was umm... 3 years ago... and to this day she is hesitant to give me Bjs, and is always worried I'll cum.

I have assured her I can control when I cum... and I won't cum in her mouth... we talked it out many times and I got to the root of the problem of her being afraid of my cum (volume) and what happened that day.

I let her give me a BJ for over 20 minutes once to show her I can control when I cum and there is nothing to be afraid of... and she seemed more willing to give me BJs... for a while.

However, as time went on I found I had to ask for Bjs again and she wouldn't give them without my asking.. which as every guy knows is a little upsetting...

When she did give me Bjs, I felt like I had to stop it after a few minutes because she didn't' want to be doing it...

The problem still hasn't been resolved, and with her being pregnant, it won't be anytime soon (not asking for any while she is pregnant).

So you may have to accept that your g/f may not change, even if you talk things out... and you have to be prepared that she may never like giving Bjs.

Not all women like it. It is just a fact.

12. Michellesoldman

Michellesoldman New Member

about BJ's......."Not all women like it. It is just a fact."

Some of the truest words I've seen in this thread. Props Fliteskates!

To the OP.....once you talk this out and see just what she finds to be so intolerable about it, give it a looooong rest. No asking for BJ's at all. But the whole time (if you can) keep giving her all the oral that she can stand. If you can make her orgasm every time you do it, the sex will be better for the TWO of you, BJ or no BJ. Trust me here.

13. nomnomnom83

nomnomnom83 New Member

thx guys, we talked about it and she said she just gets tired and also she doesnt like doing it. she told me my precum doesnt taste bad tho but the cum doesnt taste good at all lol.

i dont think she has orgasms from me giving her oral but she squirts a lot!!! one time she was sitting on my face and squirted. i was soaked lol.

14. fothermucker

fothermucker New Member

Looks like you took the best approach to this problem.:tup Some women like it, and some don't.

15. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

Ya that right there is pretty much all you need to know...

I am in the exact same boat as you, as I always get my wife off with oral, but as I said above, she isn't much into BJs anymore.

It isn't an easy thing to deal with, but you have to accept it, like I did.

I'd like to say it gets easier, but it doesn't. I just am the type of lover that would rather not have my wife doing something she dislikes, while I get pleasure.

Maybe try doing a 69... my wife would usually get into that when we did it...