my g/f wont cum on my face.

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by unclerico, Nov 18, 2006.

1. unclerico

unclerico New Member

everytime i go down on my gf and when she is about to cum, she always tells me to penetrate her? does it bother some girls to cum while receiving oral?

2. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

It does sometimes bother a woman to cum from oral. SOME women can (or at least so far) have only one orgasm, just as most men, without a break, and thus want to cum dearing penetration rather than oral. Some women don't know their bodies well enough to handle going farther than a certain point, a certain sensation if you will, during oral. For a very long time I could handle oral to one point and then wanted intercourse, and if I passed that point, I wouldn't cum during penetration, which we would both find disappointing. Oral was just to get my ready, in my mind, not really to pleasure me. Now, my life is pretty different. LOL. It's a delicate balance, cuz we have to be pushed to trust our partners and our own bodies and reactions. But without trust, being pushed is gonna piss us off and shut us down. Ugh. Women even confuse me, and I'm one of 'em!!

3. fred9989

fred9989 New Member

Female ejaculation?

Is she a female ejaculator, and worried about what you'll think if she squirts all over your face?
    If so, reassure her you'll find it incredibly exciting!
    Fred

4. hellbilly

hellbilly New Member

That would be so cool!!! :dgrin

5. Ryna

Ryna New Member

My gf at first also felt very uncomfortable and would always put her hand down there and wipe herself...i always moved her hand and finally got it through to her that I liked it...once she knows you like it, you guys should be fine.

6. The Mistress

The Mistress New Member

Personally, I prefer to be finished off w/penetration too. But that is what really gets me hot.

7. doberman

doberman New Member

to be finished off.. cant help myself but to like the way this was expressed.. :D

8. heelfetish

Gold Member

My wife is the same way. :) It's a rare treat to bring her to orgasm orally.

9. Misa

Misa New Member

Yeah ... didn't know girls could do that XD.

10. goldsounds

goldsounds New Member

My girl always gets nervous and runs to the bathroom when she thinks she's going to squirt, but if I make her relax more she'll get into it.