My G/F Is Still Really Loving Her Vibe...

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Fliteskates, May 21, 2008.

1. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

Thought I would share another vibe story...

As some of you know I got my girl a G-Spot Rabbit for her birthday...

On Sunday my g/f and me went to get a pizza.. while we where waiting she whispered in my ear about using her vibe on her.. I was like really? Yea I'm down with that and gave her a big smile...

So we get home and eat... I'm sitting back watching the hockey game and actually forgot about what she said... then to my suprprise she comes over and takes it out and strips off her clothes... this is a huge thing because she has never been in to sex toys so her being so aggressive about it was a huge turn on...

I went into the other room to get a towel and when I got back into the bedroom she already had it in herself.. so I tell her "don't worry about waiting for me babe" lmao

So I got down between her legs and start working the thing... it actually took her a good 7-10 mins to get off... but when she did she hit the roof... I then waited for her clit to stop being so sensitive and slowly slid it back into her...

This time I only used the G-spot setting... as she breathed heavily and moaned she started to move rhythmically with the vibe... ... it was really, really hot...

She hit the ceiling again and laid there looking very happy and satisfied.

Any guy who doesn't get his girl a vibe is missing out on some really hot action... believe me.

2. Dreama

Gold Member

I'm glad she's still having fun with it!

3. eandvk

eandvk Member

My wife loves the vibes we have that I bought for her...theyre a nice change of pace as she puts it....and its incredibly hot and arousing for me to watch her face and body react to the vibrations.

4. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

and for an encore?..... Try the remote controlled "butterfly" vibe. It goes on under her panties (or sans panties). She can put it on secretly and the two of you can go out for the evening. Unbenounced to you, she will hand you the remote with a cute little smile..... and the whole evening takes an abrupt (and very erotic) turn :brow You can have a helluvalotta fun making her squirm at the most 'inappropriate' times :rofl

Rose :rose

5. mace85

mace85 New Member

I like the idea about the butterfly vibe, may have to look into that. But we own a few different models, and I enjoy watching her play with every one of them.

6. igor

Gold Member

Are we talking first-hand experience here, Rose? ;)

7. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Cool, dude! Ya know, it's perfectly OK for your girl to start without you when there's a vibe involved. The good news: using a vibe generally makes your woman hornier, ESPECIALLY if she knows you approve and even get turned on by it. (Unlike us men, many women can go again and again and again...damn, that must be nice!) I quite like the thought of my wife upstairs buzzing away. I can only stay away for so long, though...I have to wander upstairs, have my way with her (which is quite easy since she's already quite warmed up), then wander back downstairs and leave her to her devices. If I hear her upstairs screaming, then I might wander back up for a 2nd quickie.

BD

8. mace85

mace85 New Member

Amen my brother !!!

9. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

Lol, ya I could care less if she starts without me or not. I just wanted to tease her.

I have zero hangups about the vibe ever since I got it for her... I was on the shelf about it before because I didn't know if it would make it harder to get her off when I went down on her... but it seems to be the opposite now... it's kind of funny.

Now I can get her off faster with my tongue/mouth than ever before... and even faster than she gets off with the vibe.

It used to take her like 10-15 minutes to get off when I was giving her oral...

Then I got her the vibe and it got her off in like 5 minutes or less at first...

Now it takes the vibe about 10 minutes to get her off and when I go down on her she gets off in about 5 minutes or less.

Not sure why this is, but I'm not complaining.

10. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Very cool, Flite. I would think she probably sees this as you showing her that you really want her to enjoy it all (you, the vibe, whatever gets her off)...it probably drives home that you love her and put her pleasure before (or at least equal to) your own. That's got to feel good to her! Nice work, dude...keep it up!

BD

11. ranger12

ranger12 New Member

my S.O. "loved" her rabbit so much that we went thru three of them because she wore them out, then she tried the Magic wand and that has toped any experience from the rabbit.