My friend his experiences

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Aspergers, Apr 23, 2015.

1. Aspergers

Aspergers Member

FI have Asperger's syndrome hope this Story makes sense

So I really love nightclubs I'm 32 I been going for about 15 years week in week out had some good times and some bad ones lately it's been really awesome on September or around September last year my friend William met these two girls from Vietnam both have great figures like asian girls do there names are Jessie and bella

We started going clubbing together both girls liked my friend and usually they dance together my friend is a contractor earns good salary my friend would always pay for drinks for the girls he then started dating Jessie but bella also liked my friend they always danced together Jessie and bella decided to stay my friends place so they living together.

Fast forward a few months the girls are a lot more raunchy and wild when we go out my friend loves the attention of two woman a fe weeks ago we was at a dress in black party both girls had skintight black liquid leggings or PVC not sure very shiny and sexy my friend got them very drunk and it was just the four of us that night a lot of people around there was a dare for sexiest dance show $200 for the winner my friend asked the girls if they wanted to do it just for fun lol this is where it gets interesting. I said I dare you to do it lol girls said ok will be fun so they entered and got accepted.

Up on stage there was a chair and my friend sat down both these amazing woman walking over towards him he then had jess on his left and bell on the right side my friend was hell nervous not sure what to do but then he grabbed Jessie and bella stood next to her he grabbed Jessie's ass and then he grabbed bellas ass as well everyone was really close as the stage was very small my buddy squeezed those butt cheeks like no tommorow and was rubbing there asses at the same time jess on his left and bella on his right my mate was rubbing there asses to the song black eyed peas lets get it started in here lol my friends time was supposed to be up 2 minutes stage time but he grabbed the woman and got them to sit on his lap while they grined on his balls then the three of the started making out then the crowd started shouting threeway threeway threeway Jessie was getting into it and started kissing bella and then the three of them where pashing this was so hot I blew in my pants not sure if my friend did or not after they finished on stage and won the voucher the dirty dancing continued all night my friend also that night had the girls rub there boobs together while he squeezed there bums and kissed them Jessie always jokes around and says we should charge your friend cover charge for watching lol.

Last weekend we where at the pub and some random guys where buying them drinks the girls are very good at getting men to spend money on them they dance with the guy a bit and say we want to become very drunk during this always catches guys out lol then my friend comes over and takes them away lol the girls said it's funny how men are this guy bought them 2 shots each he was kinda smashed my friend was laughing and went over he started dancing with Jessie and the other guy danced with bella my friend then grabbed bella the guy got jealous and was like wtf my friend wanted to teach him so he told the girls lets put on a show so the girls put there arms around him my friend put his hands under there bums and was rubbing there ass and pussy now the bloke was standing there just watching them for like the next hour my friend was loving this it was so hot I ended up blowing my pants this is a problem I have need help for it I really enjoy watching this it's so awesome

I also remember another time we went to a nightclub and my mate was on the dancefloor with a crowd of men around him he lifted the girls in the air and made out with them while there feet where off the ground

My friend also told me about a threesome they had not sure when but he mentioned the girls used 4 hands on his dick even after he cummed they threeway kissed for nearly 10 minutes he gad both woman rub there asses on bus dick one on either side thry did this with there boobs as well.

Then he mentioneds they did a 69 and he also had Jessie cum on his face and they kissed after this happened and the girls both said threesomes are the best I didn't believe the girls said it to me feel like wanking myself of every time I see them

I pray one day I find good woman like this there are many other things that my friend done with them this is just a few of his moments lol.

My friend has been doing this with the girls for the last 2 months or so sometimes I dance with them but not like my friend lol this weekend we going out partying can't wait.

Please comment let me know your thoughts and where is a good place to find decent woman like this my mate used to go out 5-6 nights a week for over a year before he found them.

#1 Aspergers, Apr 23, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2015
  2. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Your mate has it all and understand these ladies but dude you are just a wannabe.
    That said you have every chance of meeting your dream girl but you will never be like him because he does not give a shit and those women although hung up on him know that.
    That alone keeps them together!

CLE32793 likes this.
  3. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

You can only meet someone special to you if you go out without him I think. It makes you look bad to be around this friend with 2 women sharing him. He may be a good friend for you, that's not the point.

4. Aspergers

Aspergers Member

I know his an extremely lucky man living the Dream that's why it's really challenging because these I really enjoy watching it but at the same time I am extremely horny and getting nothing.

5. Aspergers

Aspergers Member

I know it's a bit weird but I find it arousing I am going to try and find woman on my own on Friday night and Saturday I am going out with my friend and his girlfriend I also should say I am sometimes socially awkward as I have Aspergers syndrome.

6. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

I get that, and it takes longer to meet someone, but don't give up.
    I am familiar with Asperger and autism.

7. Aspergers

Aspergers Member

Thank you I have met girls before didn't work out usually I like girls that are Bi which is quite tough at least when I'm out with my mate he always pays for drinks and looks out for me like a brother we known each other since high school.

I just not sure whether he would rather be just him with the girls or it's ok to hang out together that's what Im not sure he says it's cool just wondering if I'm crowding his personal space having AS sometimes I do that.

8. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Hard to say but this sounds conflicted a bit if you want to meet "your" girl.
    One may not be into the idea of hanging around your friend plus 2 girls?

9. Aspergers

Aspergers Member

So this would make my odds worse your saying

10. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Yes, it's my opinion though and I had been wrong but I feel confident on this one.

11. Aspergers

Aspergers Member

Thank you also someone said it's possible they don't want me around crowding there Space as well I just enjoy watching hope that doesn't make me weird.

12. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

Did you ever stop to consider that hanging around your friend, with him buying all the drinks and doing the winging, leaves you looking rather undesirable to the females? If you look as though you can't take care of yourself and have enough confidence to approach them yourself, it makes you look like a looser.

If you can't afford to go out, without your buddy subsidizing you, then you need to address this first. And don't even think of throwing the disability card here, as I'll throw it right back at you.

If you hope to achieve what you desire, you need to start going out on your own, be able to buy your own drinks and be able to afford to buy drinks for ladies that you approach and have had a positive response from. This isn't going to happen as long as you keep playing the dependent second banana.
    same-old-thinking (1).jpg
    xx

Candela and 10_3XL like this.
  13. Aspergers

Aspergers Member

That is true but I don't have a job that's why it's hard I have a house paid of for fully though and a car I haven't worked for three years now. I really hate working and having a boss it's punishment.

I have to survive of $400 a week which is not easy either and I smoke alot.

I enjoy watching my buddy grabbing them Asians as there so hard to pick up in Australia.

I am thinking I give up smoking and spending the money on woman instead this will increase my chances what are some ways to improve confidence I need to get I think my problem is I get off watching my friend with them Vietnamese girls as I find it amazing he has two of them and they let him touch them anywhere even though both aren't hus gf one is just friend.

Maybe save money is best and gain more confidence my friend always says just relax let everything go not sure what it means hopefully one day.

One more thing if I go by myself nightclub it looks not good as I don't have many friend sometime I go to try and get the woman when I'm out with my friend and they ask where my friends I usually am embarrassed to tell them because the girls see my mate with two woman they maybe not trust me also if I go by myself just myself feels weird most people go with friends.

#13 Aspergers, Apr 25, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2015
  14. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Dude. Just. Dude.

We all hate working, but it's an inevitability of life - just like death and taxes. It's not punishment it's called being a mature adult and contributing member of society. No woman is going to want to be with you if your career description is "professional SSDI collector" I hate working, my bosses are horrible, my job is thankless - but I do it anyway. Why? Because knowing all that I give off a positive message to others in that I have commitment and perseverance. Find the silver linings.

Have to survive off $400/week? WRONG! Get a goddamn job.

Give up smoking - okay, good step. Don't then promptly switch to blowing all your money on women. Maybe use some of it for a counselor that can help you professionally with your Asperger's symptoms.

I can tell you right now that based off this and your other past posts your problem is 100% an attitude problem.

djanalyst likes this.
  15. Candela

Verified Gold Member

The biggest thing here is your confidence!..Dont be fooled!!,If your buddy wasnt buying the drinks and had all the money,These gold diggers wouldnt be with him,They are there for the party and Im sorry your friend is thinking he has something good...Go find a real woman and not some material girl that just wants you for what you got and not for what your truly like .Im sure you are a wonderful man but dont think these kind of women lead to a long relationship..JMO..Good Luck

16. Aspergers

Aspergers Member

I was working with a nightclub as a bartender and got in trouble for dancing with drunk woman behind the bar my boss also wasn't happy with my attitude just looking for the easiest thing. I always am amazed people who work long hours I think it must be very hard and challenging

I am trying to stop smoking so I can be more healthy very hard to break.

I never considered a counsellor before but yeah I have a bad attitude and want things for nothing

17. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Everything worthwhile in life takes effort including relationships!
    Asp you are a self confessed slack arse consequently with low self esteem.
    Quitting smoking will improve your health and breath but the best thing you can do for yourself is get a job and work it!

18. Aspergers

Aspergers Member

I have been looking I need a job though in construction problem is I been out of work three years it's been hard my savings are dwindling as well still got decent amount but In a few more years it will be much worse

Smoking has been a beast to stop as well I go to gym so in fit and in good shape smoking makes me cough and vomit not sure why but I still have them fuck hope I can quit these things and be more healthier and I think it help me meet woman who can look after me.

19. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

Stop playing the disability card and change your life.Don't even begin to tell me you can't. If you want to keep using it as a crutch, than you will continue as you are. None of us that have overcome similar things are getting rich, but we are doing far better. I know better and have done better. It's your choice to cry poor me, or work for a better life. You can do far better than this without loosing whichever ssi/ssd you have. I have never had that luxury of that given income. Stop feeling sorry for your self and make it happen. I worked my ass off where ever I could, before this was readily available and have made my own way. My efforts have paid off,as now I have something I am capable of doing til I retire, that I like. No one handed this to me, or gave me a check every month and I am no better than you. I can't get checks now, though I am not much different, because I made my own way. You can keep what you have, work far less and have more. there's a difference between can't and won't.

xx

djanalyst, 10_3XL and lbushwalker like this.
  20. Aspergers

Aspergers Member

Yeah I'm not sure what I see and others see is a man with two woman which is the ultimate but you could be right what I think is that with these kind of woman is that it's expected the man pays for everything this might sound a bit cheap but I believe it should be half half sometimes the girls get drinks but not that often usually my buddy picks up the tab his a very lucky person in every sense.

I like the girls as friends they work at restaurant we get free dinner there all the time they are very good at cooking as well not sure if there using him or not thanks for the advice you got me thinking???

Candela likes this.