My Foursome

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by xChubbyDollx, Mar 29, 2010.

1. xChubbyDollx

xChubbyDollx New Member

So I'm going to try and put into words the best sex experience I've had, a foursome with me and my man John, and another couple, Anna and Christian. This took place last summer, in July 2009.

~*~-+-~*~-+-~*~-+-~*~-+-~*~-+-~*~-+-~*~-+-~*~

We had talked about it before, over drinks and dinner. They had been wanting to experiment a bit in the sex department, as had we. They have a lovely cottage by the lake, and we had a couples dinner there on a warm summers night. There was food, there was wine, and we decided to go skinnydipping in the lake. A bit awkward at first - we had never spent any naked time together before. We sat on the beach, the guys took their clothes off first - obviously eager to see where this might lead. Us girls, a bit shy maybe, were a little more cautious about it, but eventually I decided I would take the first step. I took my top off and slid out of my denim skirt, revealing my underwear. I wasn't prepared for anything like this to happen so I hadn't chosen anything fancy. But it didn't matter much. The underwear wasn't there to stay.

John undid my bra, and my D cups popped out into the warm summer breeze. It was a lovely feeling, the buzz in my head from the wine, the nervosity and anxious hopefulness... I felt my cheeks blushing a bit but closed my eyes and felt Johns familiar tongue tracing the contours of my breasts, moving inward toward my nipples which were already hard as stone. I enjoyed the moment and when I opened my eyes again I noticed Anna was also in her panties, she was on her knees kissing her man, rubbing the outside of her panties with her hand. Both guys were hard, I admired the two beautiful cocks, and I admired Anna's breasts. Smaller than mine with darker nipples, they looked lovely in the orange light of the setting sun and I mustered up the courage to scoot over near her and cup my hands over them. It was an incredible feeling, another girls breasts in my hands, and I felt the wetness building up in my pussy. Anna smiled at me, and we kissed. A wet kiss, our tongues twirling around in eachothers mouths, I could taste the strawberry cheesecake we had for dessert.

The guys yanked our panties down as we kissed, and I shivered as I felt Johns hand cupping my mound, and a finger sliding into my pussy. I felt my heart beating all the way down in my stomach and pressed my hips against his hand, moaning into Annas mouth as our kiss got more intense. I slid my hand down toward her naked pussy and caressed it gently.

John stood up in front of me, his raging hard-on staring me right in the face. I couldn't wait to get his cock inside my mouth so I hungrily latched on to it, sliding the swollen head in between my lips, glancing over at Christian and Anna who were doing the same thing. I took almost all of his cock inside my mouth now and the boys were moaning loudly. I was still grabbing at Annas boobs and she was grabbing at mine.

Next thing I know Anna and I are on all fours next to eachother, side by side and our boys are fucking us doggystyle. It was amazing to feel Annas side against mine, rubbing in rhythm with the fucking. We looked at each other and smiled - this was true happiness, and we kissed passionately.

"Want to try switching cocks?" came the question from behind me. I giggled and looked at Anna questioningly. She smiled at me, nodding her head. "If you want to, Liz?"

Of course I wanted to.

I felt my friends cock playing at my pussy lips, begging for entrance and I pushed my hips back toward him slightly. I thought to myself "It's like inviting a vampire in. You do it once and he'll keep coming back." The thought made me chuckle, but the feeling of Christians cock, thicker than my mans, overwhelmed me and my giggling ended right there.

I looked back at my man behind Anna, working her pussy and rubbing her anus with a finger. Christian obviously played some Follow The Leader and also started rubbing his finger around my butthole. Picking up the pace, me and Anna kissed again, enjoying eachothers hot mouths and the throbbing cocks in our pussies.

The guys pulled out, and I turned around to try sucking Christians cock. I grabbed it with my hand and popped it into my mouth. All the while I saw Anna rubbing my mans cock with her hands, licking and massaging his balls.

Next us girls got on our backs next to each other, spreading our legs as wide as we could - we are good girls after all - and once again I felt a cock at my pussy lips, this time a more familiar one. Our moans melted together into one big horny crescendo and all of a sudden I saw that Anna was having a lovely orgasm, shivering and shaking, grabbing her breasts, arching her back, "Oh god oh god oh yes!" It was such a beautiful thing to see. Her body twitching and jerking, her boyfriends cock making loud slurping sounds as he pounded her pussy, and I felt my own orgasm coming. I felt like I was melting. I felt everyones eyes on me, and I closed my eyes and had a wonderful orgasm. As I came to my senses I heard Christian say "I'm gonna come, I'm gonna come!"

I saw his cock pumping in and out in Annas pussy, his balls pulled themselves up against his body, almost disappearing as he slowed his pace and came to a halt... for a few seconds everyone held their breath - and then, a loud "Aaaahhhh..." as his cock started twitching, pumping cum into Anna. His cock glistening from a mix of Annas juices and his own cum as he slowly thrusted in and out, trembling visibly before coming to a halt...

In the heat of the moment, I didn't even ponder my next move. I love the taste of cum, and I was determined that I would try licking pussy so I asked Anna "Can I lick you?"

She clambered onto her knees and scooted over so she was in front of me, sitting herself down and laying down on her back. John pulled out of me for a second as I turned around, got up on all fours, lowered my head while thrusting my ass up into the air. John pushed his hot cock into me again from behind and I had Annas pussy right before my eyes. She has gorgeus pussy lips that flare out to the sides, and her pussy and lips were glistening with Christians cum and her juices. I licked her pussy lips, tasting the cum and Annas salty wetness. I licked her clit, I sucked on her pussy lips, and every now and then a dribble of cum came blurting out from inside her. I licked it all up and as I was licking her pussy I heard my man call out "I wanna cum all over you."

So me and Anna got up to stand on our knees in front of my man as he rubbed his cock. "Kiss!" came the command and we heartily did, as he shot strands of cum over our cheeks, noses and lips as we did.

Also, we got cum in our hair, both Anna and me. We spent half an hour in the toilet together trying to get it all out. Though we also kissed, several times, so it was definitely time well spent.

Bigtruck1, Zazzles and petergozinya like this.
  2. Barbwire

Gold Member

ZOINKS! That was HAWT! I'm all gooey now. :phat

petergozinya likes this.
  3. MissJuicy

Verified Gold Member

oh dear i must admit im rather wet after reading this, off to the bedroom me thinks :)

petergozinya likes this.
  4. north

north New Member

Can't believe you actually had this experience! *sooo jealous!!*
    I want to try that someday!

petergozinya likes this.
  5. igor

Gold Member

Oh damn! I gotta go jerk off after reading that!

6. HardRocker

Gold Member

That was a great story. Well written.

7. xChubbyDollx

xChubbyDollx New Member

Hey I'm so glad you like it! And thanks so much for the kind words :)

petergozinya likes this.
  8. suite91

suite91 Member

Great read! Wanna come to my cottage? :dgrin

9. lexiooo

lexiooo New Member

Wow. I've often wondered what it would be like to have an experience with a female. That was hot! Thanks for making me all wet!!

petergozinya likes this.
  10. OralOrville

OralOrville Member

Wow! Terrific story. Great writing. i can only dream of such an adventure. This calls for a drink and a 'rubdown'! :jerkit

11. nylady

nylady Member

WOW!! (nice!)

12. wetness1

Gold Member

Certainly made me hard....

maddog8s likes this.
  13. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

I am with you on that one! damn hot!

maddog8s likes this.
  14. gweep

gweep New Member

man that was hot. Mind if I got rub one out? ;p

15. PlayfulTip

PlayfulTip New Member

Wow, this was great! Thanks so much for the read.

maddog8s likes this.
  16. girllover2

girllover2 New Member

sounds like fun!

17. seo

seo New Member

WOW that was strange but good ;)

18. Oliva

Oliva New Member

You are a good writer - I felt like I read an erotic novel ..
    Nice

19. Oliva

Oliva New Member

"Want to try switching cocks?" came the question from behind me. I giggled and looked at Anna questioningly. She smiled at me, nodding her head. "If you want to, Liz?"

Of course I wanted to.
    ...............................................................................

I would like to have an threesome or foursome with my man ... Probably I will feel this way to like you

20. BigB73

Verified Gold Member

I just read this while at work, and now i have a raging hard on that I can't take care of...and its impossible to hide...lol. Guess i'll be sitting at my desk for awhile. Thanks for the story it was great.

maddog8s likes this.