My First Visit to an Asian Massage Parlor (Part 2)

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by realwrl, Jan 15, 2015.

1. realwrl

realwrl Member

Read Part 1

My body tensed and I began to orgasm again. Still face down on her table, her between my legs rubbing my taint and furiously stroking my cock. As I finished cumming, I could finally feel my cock begin to soften in her hands. She didn't stop stroking it. She just slowed her pace and began rubbing my balls again. Then I felt her grab the towel from my back. She was probably wiping her hands off, then I felt her adjust on the table.

"You make lots of cum," she said giggling.

I didn't know what to say, so I went with the first thing that came to my mind, "I'm sorry. Thank you."

"It's okay. Maybe lots of stress in you. You roll over and finish massage," she said as she climbed down from the table and put the towel between my legs, wiping up all of the cum I had left there.

Wow. My massage wasn't finished I thought to myself? Could this really be? I picked my head up and looked around for a clock. No clock in sight. I felt like I had been there for close to an hour at this point.

"There's more?", I asked, genuinely surprised (and elated) as I began rolling over.

As I got comfortable on my back, she asked, "You want towel?", as she held up the towel that she had just used to wipe up all of my cum.

"No thank you," I said smiling.

"Good," she responded, "Lie down and we finish."

I did as she asked, taking a deep breath as a laid on my back and let my eyes close. What else was left? What more could she do? I could feel my tired cock throbbing, but peaking down at it, it was still soft.

Again, she began on my upper half, working my neck and shoulders again. I opened my eyes and saw her perfect breasts hanging right above my head. She moved from my shoulders to my chest. Rubbing me firmly from my sternum out across my pecs. As she leaned to rub my chest, her breast began to brush against my face.

She slowly worked her way down my chest toward my stomach, and as she did, I found my face buried in her cleavage. I could now feel my cock stiffening up again. With each beat of my heart, but dick began to grow again. I felt it felt it flop from my inner left thigh across to the right. As she rubbed me and pressed her tits on my face, my cock continued to harden. Then she began massaging me in long stokes from my navel to my pecks. Lifting her breasts as she got to my pecs and pressing them back down on my face as she reached down toward my navel. I could still feel my cock growing.

Then, as she pulled her hands up to my pecs, she lifted them from my body and squeezed her tits together, then lowered them onto my face again, this time smothering me, pressing them back and forth, rubbing her nipples across my mouth. I had no choice but to open my mouth and begin licking her pretty little tits.

We both moaned a bit. Then she asked, "You want hand job? Your penis hard again."

"Again?", I asked, "You already gave me a hand job."

"You want blow job?", she followed up with.

Wow, I thought. Would this woman really suck me off right now? As much as I wanted to, I said, "Not this time. A hand job would be fine."

"Okay, I give you good hand job", she said while walking around the table. She grabbed the bottle of oil from the shelf and set it between my legs. She grabbed my left leg and pulled it until it was hanging off of the left side of the table right at my knee. She did the same thing to my right leg, then said, "Move toward me."

I did as she asked and scooted down the table. Her standing at the end with her perfect, perky breasts fully exposed. My cock was fully engorged again pointing right at her. I propped myself up on my elbows and watched her petite body as she filled her hand with oil and then rubbed her hands together.

"You no lie down?", she asked.

"I'd like to watch," I replied, "I think you're pretty and I like your breasts."

"Thank you", she giggled as she took my bulging member into her little hands and began spreading the oil around on it, "Your penis very big", she said looking at it with both of her hands wrapped around it, with room for 2 more hands her size on the shaft.

"Thank you, you make it very hard", I said, unable to come up with anything better to say to her.

She worked the oil all over my cock and balls, rubbing me very well, before beginning to stroke me. Watching her small hands try to handle my massive meat pole was turning me on and making me harder. Watching her tits bounce as her arms brushed against them kept my cock insanely swollen. I could see my precum beading up at the tip, and as it did, she would rub her hand around the head of my shaft, working my precum into all the oil that already soaked my meat.

As I thought I was well lubed, she took my balls in her left hand, making a ring with her thumb and index finger at the base of my scrotum and began to tighten her grip. I could feel her other fingers moving beneath my balls, tapping, teasing.

She grabbed the oil with her right hand and as she tightened her grip on my balls and pulled my sack toward her, she began dripping oil onto the throbbing tip of my cock. The tighter she gripped my balls, the more throbbing and swollen the head of my dick became. She kept dripping oil on my, I could see it running down the length of my shaft, and finally, it made its way down my outstretched scrotum to her tightly clenched fingers.

As it did, she set the oil down and with her right hand, gripped the throbbing tip of my cock.

"Your penis hot", she said.

"Very", I agreed, not fully knowing what she meant.

She then started stroking me, from the tip, down the the base with her very firm grip the whole way down. She continued to grip my balls and pull them toward her, keeping all the skin on my ready to burst dick super tight with no room for movement. Thank god she was liberal with the oil.

I watched in awe as here small hand made its way up and down the full length of my 10 hard inches. As she stroked me faster, I couldn't tell if her grip around my balls was tightening, or if she was pulling them harder, but I felt like my cock was going to rip out of its own skin.

I watched her pretty tits bounce as she worked my pole, I watched her eyes, focused intently on my cock. And as I realized that the one thing that she wanted more than anything right now was for me to cum, I felt my balls tense up and pull back against her grip.

"You ready?", she asked, looking up at me.

"Yes", I said, "Please don't stop."

She looked back down at my dick, released my balls and put her left hand around my cock too. She was staring right down the barrel of my cock, working it hard with both hands.

I wanted to drench her face and tits with my hot load, but she had already drained me... twice. The tip of my cock was less than a foot away from her tits that now rested on the table in front of me. Not wanting this "massage" to end, I held back my orgasm for as long as I could.

Then, unable to fight it anymore, I let go. Expecting to see my load pour out of my dick hole down her hands, I took my eyes from her breasts to my own cock and to my surprise, I watched a sizable load shoot from my man cannon and land on her perfectly positioned breasts.

As I ejaculated, she moaned.

My subsequent pulses where much smaller and didn't really shoot, but more spurt and dribble down her hands. She continued to moan and jerk me as my body convulsed, giving her every last drop that my balls could muster. She finished with a constant "pulling" motion. Alternating hands, starting that the base of my cock and pulling toward her, as if she was milking me (which she had already done a good job of).

"You have many semen", she said.

I laid back on the table, exhausted, and said, "I don't know what you did to me. I never have orgasmed like that."

She ran her hands down the insides of my legs and finished by massaging my feet.

"You like massage?", she asked?

"Very much", I replied, "I will have to come back soon."

"You come see me again?", she inquired.

"Yes. That was the best massage I have ever had", I told her, "I feel so relaxed."

"Good. Next time we take away more stress."

"That would be great", I told her as I sat up. I swung my legs around the table and stood up. She stood and watched me.

"You very tall", she said, "I like tall men".

"Thank you", I said while walking over to my clothes. She continued to watch me, when it dawned on me. I need to tip her. What do you give someone who just handled you in more ways than you can imagine? And talking to her, she seems incredibly sweet and almost innocent, like she was just doing her job. I opened my wallet and gave her $50 and said, "Thank you" again.

"Thank you, thank you", she said bowing, then grabber her top and walking out of the room.

I continued to get dressed, pulling my boxers up, I felt the wet spot that I had made earlier from being so horny at work. That problem was solved. For awhile at least. Once dressed, I walked out of the room and began heading out.

In the front, I saw her, standing there in her bikini top. She greeted and gave me a small cup of tea, "You drink", she said.

"Thank you", I said, "What is your name? I'd like to ask for you next time I come back."

"Ayumi", she said with a smile.

RiversideMan, timithy82 and rcc8611 like this.
  2. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Great story. I wish I could come from prostate and perineum stimulation.

3. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

On the flip side of the coin for massage places, there is a troubling exploitation of women ongoing
    in parlors, spas, agencies. This is where I would be against it. Independant doing it on her own choice is different.

4. Redline1

Gold Member

Great story...

5. AGFUNK

Gold Member

Loved it.