My first very surreal story

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by ninja08hippie, Mar 24, 2007.

1. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

Let me start off by telling you about a special gift that I have. I have the ability to dream lucidly. For those of you who don’t know: a Lucid dream is when you realize that you are dreaming and with practice you gain complete control over your dream. Afterwards you usually have a nearly complete memory of what happened. This happens to me maybe once every other week or so.

My and my friend were sitting on my couch watching television, I had my arm around her and she was leaning her head on my chest and her hand on my leg. I was getting a little horny so I decided to make a little move and gauge her reaction so I kissed her cheek and waited and when she kissed me back we started making out.
    As we continued to make out I because continually more aware that the hand on my leg kept moving upwards and was soon resting gently on my crotch. By this time I already had my hands on her chest and unhooked her bra.
    We took each others shirts off and threw them on the floor and a minute or so later of her hand rubbing my ever hardening cock she pulled away and floated down in between my legs and pulled my pants off.
    She started to suck me off slowly moving the head in and out of her salivating mouth several times before sliding her tongue down the entire length of my shaft and starting to lick my balls. She put them in her mouth and sucked on them hard, but not hard enough to hurt.
    I could hear really surreal erotic music playing, like something by Procol Harum and the candle light made the way that she sucked me look fantastic. The candles were what made me realize that I was dreaming since I hadn’t lit any.
    Now the fun really started. She stopped sucking me and jumped up overtop of me as I laid down on the couch, which had since turned into a bed. She floated weightlessly over top of me (think the scene from Ghostbusters) and now that her pants were off lowered on top of me for a great session of 69. From this position she could take me all the way down her throat and she squealed and twitched with pleasure as I sucked on her clitoris and played with her boobs.
    I closed my eyes and thought of somewhere else to be and when I opened them we were now facing each other, her legs wrapped around me as she slid my shaft into her tight, wet vagina. We we weightless and floated delicately as the earth watched well below up and the candles had been replaced by stars
    In zero-G her breasts looked incredible and every motion had to by synchronized and it worked perfectly. When weightless no one is on top so together we worked and it felt incredible as I slid in and out of her and she kissed my neck. It was getting so close to cumming, and then… I woke up. Grr.

2. Elvis

Elvis Member

Apart from the weightlessness, that dream was my reality and Procul Harum had recently released A Whiter Shade of Pale.

The other difference was that I got to cum.