My First Time

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by ladymida, Jan 28, 2011.

1. ladymida

ladymida Banned

Does anyone have a good memory? I waited... right person, right moment. Chat at school (cos those other kids really *know* stuff) had convinced me I would regret it forever if I lost my virginity to a stranger or some fella I barely knew at a party.

So the result of waiting 'til the right person came along? Was it an amazing experience lifting me onto clouds of ecstasy? Sadly not. In my desire to make it 'right' I had neglected to anaesthatise myself sufficiently with alcohol. I was terrified, I suppose pretty tense. I remember agonising pain followed by a feeling of 'was that it?'. Hugely disappointing.

I didn't bleed though. Did anyone? Is that more information than you wanted?

---------------
    embrace my [link deleted.]

#1 ladymida, Jan 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2011
  2. SexyBeto

SexyBeto New Member

What was so bad about it? The pain or the guy wasn't satisfying enough?

3. loveit247

Gold Member

Hun, that sounds like textbook first time to me. It is going to take a while to get to know your body. Relax. It gets better.

4. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Cheer up Ladymida,
    Next time be a little smarter but anyway just know that the first time is most usually a bit of a dissapointment and as you experienced painful.
    Try not to have any regrets and look forwards to a happy sexually fulfilling future.
    BTW welcome here and to the world of non virgins!
    FYI as a male my first time was with a young prostitute and it was only memorable in that it was over so quickly...........and a huge disappointment but at least I wasn't a virgin any more!

5. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Unfortunately, the OP has been banned due to repeatedly putting spam in her signature:eyes
    Shame really, because this thread has merit.....:ugh

6. CruelTease

Gold Member

I lost my virginity to my best friend who was also a virgin. We decided to get it over with together.

I too felt pain followed by "is that it?"

7. andretti

andretti New Member

I would expect most folks would have a rather unmemorable first time. After all, at least one of the two people involved won't have much experience, so they don't yet know and understand what they really, really like. Plus, the way sex is shown in cinema - music's playing, everyone's hair is just right, the sheets are always clean, etc. etc - there's probably some elevated expectations there. It's supposed to be a big deal, and it's supposed to end well.

I remember hearing one person say it like this: "In the movies, when you're done, you lay there and cuddle. In real life, you get up and go to the bathroom."

Remember, the first time is merely the first step of a lifelong journey. If you find yourself asking, "Is that it?" then the answer is, "No - you're just getting started."

8. backcheck64

Gold Member

I kind of look at it like the first time you go ice skating, in most cases kind of fun, a few will get hurt, some will be decent and take right off, other will barely make it around the rink holding the wall. The more you do it the better you get.

9. collette

collette Member

I may be the exception ~ didn't plan the first time ~ just knew it was right but I was freshman in college - he was a senior ~ we ended up dating for 2 years. He was exceptionally tender, erotic, really set the stage for a wonderful experience that continued until oh, I got married ;-)

10. backcheck64

Gold Member

So you're saying you married your first?

11. collette

collette Member

Oh no just meant I had great sexual experiences until I got married!

12. cbrmale

Gold Member

And after you got married, the great sexual experiences stopped?

13. collette

collette Member

i was referring to the post I had just made under the relationships forum - you can read there and you'll understand the answer is yes.

14. daletom

daletom New Member

OK - My First Time!

Well, let's see - we were both 23(!) and both still virgins. It was our wedding night, 1974. It was lousy sex. It was almost consensual rape. It was also extremely significant for both of us. We are still married - yes, to each other. (Although I occasionally remind her of the list I'm keeping of all the things my NEXT wife will, or will not, do.)

We had planned ahead - our wedding was 1:00 in the afternoon especially so that we could have a reception, and start making love at a decent hour. We had known each other for about a year, and been engaged for 10 months. In the last few months of the engagement we had done just about "everything but . . .". I helped her to her first orgasm (her thighs around my ears) and she had done me orally, manually, and dry humping so we weren't exactly ignorant of each others' responses.

We had talked about postponing it, but I think we both knew we were going to do it. We got to our room about 7:00 pm and started deep kissing before the door latched. She gave me a choice: she'd get into one of her "honeymoon nighties", or I could undress her, or she could undress herself (while I waited in the bathroom - I never quite understood that part!) and wait for me under the covers. I selected the nightie. She went to the bathroom to get ready, and I got into pajamas and waited on the bed.

She came out wearing a yellow gauze creation that was only faintly see-through. We talked and stalled a bit. We read each other some love poetry (not original) and Bible verses. This wasn't agreed upon beforehand - we each intended to surprise the other with this romantic touch. We embraced and started necking. Probably 30 - 45 minutes later the clothes were off and I was eating her. After a LONG time of this (we agree that it was 15 minures or more) I was frustrated that I couldn't bring her to climax, as I'd intended immediately before entry.

(During our lovemaking while engaged I had noticed how open and wet she was immediately after orgasm, and knew that was the best time to enter her. I also knew that it took only 5 - 10 minutes to bring her to climax.)

She said, "I'm ready." Big (sexual) mistake! I should have known she wasn't ready. She probably knew she wasn't. We put a pillow under her bottom and put KY Jelly onto our genitals. From some book we had read together we thought these steps would make it better. She raised her knees and spread her thighs. I'd never been so excited - pounding heart, dry mouth, etc. I climbed on top. She hugged me and I tried to make entrance.

It hurt! I couldn't find the opening! I mashed my cock head against something. OUCH! I thrust and bent my erection. Extreme OUCH!! I was embarassed, frustrated and impatient. Eventually, I found what felt like the right place. I knew I wasn't really in - my cock head was painfully pinched. When I tried to push in, she'd pull back. When I pulled back, she moved with me so I never could get a run at her.

After 5 - 10 minutes of this we were both tense, frustrated, embarassed and sore. This was NOT what either of us expected. I paused to catch my breath. We looked into each others' faces, without a clue of what to say or do. I should have rolled off and started a long session of cuddling and fondling. But I felt her relax just a little, and without thinking about it or meaning to I rotated my hips in a full circle. I didn't actually feel her tear, but I felt myself slip in.

She felt it too. She didn't scream, but she definitely vocalized her physical discomfort. She jerked and pulled her knees up, toward her chest, trying to squirm away. Bad tactic - it made everything line up just right, and I went all the way in. Again, not that I planned it, it was just the way we were positioned, how she moved, where my weight was, etc.

I HAD NEVER FELT ANYTHING SO GOOD!

She began to cry.

GOD IT FELT GREAT!

I thought, "I'm raping my virgin lover on our wedding night.".

THIS FEELS SO WONDERFUL THAT SHE MUST CERTAINLY FEEL IT TOO!

Instinctively, I started stroking. She was sobbing. Mercifully, I only lasted about 30 seconds, probably half a dozen strokes.

The contractions were still running through me when I felt ashamed and sorry for what I'd done. I uncoupled quickly, and saw what a bloody mess we'd made. Previously, while she was getting dressed to be undressed, I had run warm water in the sink and had a washcloth and towel ready. It was probably the only thing I did right, although I expected to be cleaning up love juices rather than blood. Nevertheless I spent a long time bathing her genitals in warm water and assuring her that I loved her (which was true) and she was a great sex partner (as if I really knew!) and it was everything I'd hoped it would be (I should have been struck by lightning for telling that whopper!). We cuddled for a long time - she didn't say many words, but her body recited an eloquent love poem.

About 11:00 we went down to the coffee shop and had ice cream. While sitting there, she noticed a slightly pink stain in the crotch of her white shorts. Thinking her period had come a week early (she's always been very irregular) we hurried back to the room. Well, that's not what it was. In all of our sex education, nobody had pointed out that "what goes in, must come out", and her maidenhead was bidding an oh-so-faint farewell. She came out of the bathroom with no pants on, and said "Let's do it again.".

The second time was much better. We were more relaxed, unpressured, and we put her on top. The next day, on our fourth session, she finally had her first married orgasm. It was from cunnilingus, not intercourse, but we were both pleased with that. (It was almost a week before she started coming from ****ing.) All told we did it 5 times in the first 24 hours of our marriage - and haven't kept count since.

15. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Not to be rude but that reads like a piece of fiction, and a quick Google search of a part of it at least shows that you've posted this before, in numerous different forums, sometimes under this name, sometimes not, and some of the posts have a bit different info in the beginning. It's also been shared at least since 2004.

16. nyxx

nyxx New Member

i wouldn't say my first time was disappointing, but it wasn't grand. we didn't do it till after 6 months, so the sexual tension was pretty high, lol. she didn't bleed though, we did it friday, saturday, and sunday. on sunday she finally bled.

yeah, it wasn't horrible, but it got a lot better since then hehe :)

17. anann

anann New Member

I didn't "wait for the perfect person"... it was a very last minute decision. He was a virgin too. Maybe because we had been making out for hours beforehand... I was expecting it to hurt but it felt awesome. Screwed me up too, because then later I thought "well if this is weird bad inexperienced virgin sex... I wonder what GOOD sex is like?" ... and THATS when I was hugely disappointed. Guess it was just chemistry. :)

18. backcheck64

Gold Member

Some are just better, a lot better, than others.

19. bigballs

bigballs Member

My first time was reeeeaaaallllly short, but the second time (10 minutes later) was pure hard pounding sex.

20. awakened

awakened New Member

I remember my first at age 16. Was at an apartment party held by a guy that was going to a basically all male college. I had been checking out a particular guy from this school that I happen to work with at the grocery store. I was a plain Oklahoma girl and he was from New York, i stared at him my entire shift. Anyway, at this party we were really getting into flirting until he led me down the hall by my hand and gently laid me on the bed, very sexy-like and we ended up only half naked fucking on this random guys bed. The one thing that stands out in this first time was the bed spring that was jabbing into my back the entire time, only slightly ruined the grand feeling going on below.