My first threesome. Well almost.

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by mountainman, Jun 2, 2011.

1. mountainman

mountainman New Member

I was the fat kid growing up, so I didn’t get much action in my teens. I finally got tired of being fat and got my butt in shape and eventually joined the Marines. This was a mind blowing experience. In two years I went from 315 lbs to a lean 192 lbs. Women went from thinking I was nice and cuddly to actually being attracted to me. To go from not getting any to hot women was awesome. I ended up stationed west of Seattle WA on a little Navy base.

The Pacific North West is loaded with women. Being in a company of 350 Marines on a Navy base of 30,000 sailors we were like rock stars. It was like a buffet of pussy. Every weekend was a drunken orgy. We were fucking anything that moved. Navy wives, Navy daughters, they all loved Marine dick. Within a few months I found my self with a girlfriend. Becky was a beautiful 19 yr old, tall, blonde that worked at the local video store, all the Marines talked about her. I was the one that loaded her. For the first time in my life I had a woman that everyone else wanted. We would spend our weekends drinking at her apartment and fucking the nights away. A few weeks into our relationship I finally met Becky’s friend Heather.

Heather was a stunning little brunette. Big natural boobs, little waist and a great ass, she was a sexy little bitch and my cock was instantly hard for her. She and Becky had been friends since grade school. Heather had a boyfriend, he was an Army Ranger stationed 100 miles away at Ft Lewis. If there is one thing Marines hate more than sailors it was rangers. Heather started hanging out with us on the weekends. We would drink, play truth or dare. The girls would flash their tits. Becky and I would go to bed and fuck and Heather would go crash on the couch. Until one cold winter night things would change.

After one typical night of drinking and games Becky and I went off to bed and Heather went to her couch. Becky and I started playing and were soon fucking. Then came a knock at the door, we knew who it was but we asked anyway. Heather responded “Its me, can I come in?” Come on in. The room was dark and Becky only had a twin size bed, but Heather crawled right in and sat with her back against the wall. Keep in mind I was a rather un-experienced 20 yr old. I was a little nervous and didn’t know what to do. Everyone was quiet at first, Becky and I were spooning before Heather came in so I started pumping in and out of her quietly. After a few moments Heather let us know that she was extremely horny and was sick of masturbating while she listened to us fuck. I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. I had no idea what she had been doing while Becky and I fucked. Another moment passed with silence and then I heard Heather moan.

When I asked her what she was doing she replied “Fingering my pussy”. I was about to explode, my cock was so hard. I was inside on one beautiful 19 yr old while another was a foot away fingering her pussy. It was dark so I had to rely on memory to envision Heather. Earlier she was wearing cut off levis and a flannel shirt so in my mind I saw her with those denim shorts unbuttoned with her hand shoved between her legs and her large tits pressing against her shirt. Then Heather dropped a bomb and asked Becky if she would mind if she sucked my dick. Becky responded that she didn’t care and it was up to me. I couldn’t believe my ears and I thought it was a trap. If I said yes I was going to lose my girlfriend and if I said no I was an idiot. I didn’t know what to do. Then Becky suggested that they find out who could get me deeper into their throats. I was in heaven. Each girl laid on each side with their mouths on my ears and their hands on my cock. They expertly nibbled their way down my body until their warm breath was blowing against my balls. I had never been so turned on. I thought my cock was going to rupture.

The girls made a little game, each trying to shove the tip of my penis deep into their throats. Heather was about 5’2 Becky was 6’tall. Heather’s throat was tiny and she gagged on me. Becky could easily slide down until her tongue tickled my balls. Becky won their little competition. Now what to do? Heather dropped another bomb and asked if she could fuck me. Becky wasn’t so quick to answer this time, she said she didn’t know. This hesitation went on for a few moments. I took the lead and moved down and started taking Heather’s shorts off. Heather was giving Becky a play by play warning her that we were approaching the point of no return. I knew time was of the essence that Becky could say no at any moment. As soon ass Heathers shorts cleared her ass my tongue was finding its way towards her pussy. She warned Becky that if I licked her she would have to fuck me. The pressure was incredible. I felt like an animal attacking its prey. At the last moment I heard me girlfriend say “no, I don’t think we should do this”.

I was crushed. I cared for Becky and I didn’t want to ruin our relationship. Heather got dressed and went back to her couch and we crawled back into the bed. I was pissed and we didn’t fuck again that night. I laid there with an epic case of blue balls and could only think about Heather laying in the next room fingering her little pussy.

#1 mountainman, Jun 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2011
  2. Mittimer

Gold Member

Walls of text make my eyes bleed.

3. Kermit

Gold Member

They make me vomit in rage

4. ColbyTheMan

ColbyTheMan New Member

Great story, Heather sounds extremely hot! You need to write a follow up! You have to fuck Heather!!!

5. ftwguy29

ftwguy29 New Member

I shouldn't read this forum while at work. DAMN.