my first story...

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Sex Hunter, Jun 7, 2007.

1. Sex Hunter

Sex Hunter New Member

Hi everyone. I'm new on this forum, and I want to tell you a story, that hapenned to me, and I hope, will last for a long time. Please, tell me, should I write more:)

Ok, the story. It was something amazing! Such a beautiful girl, her eyes, her voice, her figure... when she just looked at me, I felt like in heaven... Yeah, yeah, I'm in love, I know - it's so new and unexpectedly for me. First time I saw her in Kiev - soft and pretty place, where I was on business. She looked for me from photo on the site gia.com.ua, I've found it accidentally, looking for some pleasure for a night. Inna, Inna, how could I live without you so many years? - I asked again and again. And then I picked up the phone and I called the number, I found on the web-site. I asked her, ardently, hotly, I was afraid she is busy - but the fortune loved me and she was free, she came to my place in a few time. Now she is in the bathroom, I hear her fine voice, remember her perfect forms, her unbelievable touches, her... I can't write any more, 'cause i want her again))...

to be continued...;)

2. RainbowMuncher

to be continued? now isn't that cruel..i demand a refund! And..o.o XDXDXDXDXD rofl..

sorry...

3. secsgod

secsgod New Member

sorry , but i dont think i would bother writting more if i were you, as none of that made any sense whatsoever. sorry to put it bluntly

4. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Now, now...let's give him a chance to tell the story the way he wants to. He obviously wants to give us lots of foreplay first. :)

5. liam89

liam89 New Member

its a start but you do need to do much more detail in there, with that it could be a good story