My First Story For You All

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by scarletpassion, Feb 1, 2007.

1. scarletpassion

scarletpassion New Member

So here is it my first story please let me know what you think..

A SATISFYING DAY AT WORK

As I look over from my desk I see him deep in thought swinging in his chair, his name is Mike, my manager and yes he could manage me any time, always well groomed, smells like a god and when he takes off his suit jacket, his semi see through Armani shirt shows the outline of his well toned body.
    I am Jane and been working here for 7 yrs and slowly moving desks to get here sitting opposite him, dreaming of what could happen between us if I ever got a chance.
    Having never gone with anyone in the company I have always been classed as a lesbian, no one has ever floated my boat maybe, because I dream daily about Mike. I know what you are thinking ,I must really be some kind of stalker but I can’t help it ,he is just right up my street, but as far as I know he has never bothered with any one here either . With no ring on his finger or photos on his desk a lot of us girls here think he maybe gay. Being single for so long I have decided all the good ones are either married or gay, but this doesn’t stop me dreaming.
    But today there is something different about him, he is a little happier and more laid back. He looks over at me and smiles , I give a smile back and then he winks at me, with this I blush.
    As far back as I can remember he always gives me a smile or two during the day, but a wink as well, I don’t know what to do, so I just look back at my computer screen.
    “Fancy a drink after work?” came the message on my screen.
    “Who is this? and maybe I will think about it” I type, and as I hit the reply button I look around to see who is sending the message. But I couldn’t see.
    “Clue 1………I can see you”
    Okay I thought this is strange ,never had something like this before, if you get asked by anyone here they either talk face to face or it’s a spotted 17 yrs old trying his luck.
    “Got to give me more than that, you could be anyone.”
    “Clue 2……….Maybe I have something you have wanted for quiet a while???? And I do love your white blouse.”
    OH MY GOD could this be real or is some one having a laugh on my behalf.
    “Mike??”
    The pause seemed to take for ever, I couldn’t change my screen, my heart was pounding was it mike?? Was it not? …but if not who? …the excitement was killing me.
    “YES”
    “Why now, what has changed??”
    Like I really care, Mike wants to go out for a drink with me, I was getting horny just thinking of sitting in a bar with Mike talking to me.
    “My divorce has finally come through today, I was married before I came here, It was a big mistake, got married very young, no kids but I am glad its all over and done with now and I would like to have some fun……With you”
    “With me!!” that is what he said, I can’t believe it, not only could my dreams come true but it will stop all the company gossip drums.
    My clit started to tingle as I thought about me and Mike.
    “Hello !!!!!!! I haven’t scared you have I?”
    Some men and there timing it needs adjusting.
    “No way, sorry I was just thinking that’s all, of course I would love to have a drink with you .”
    “Good ..you have been driving me mad here for ages”
    yeah ,yeah, yeah that’s all I can think.
    “I can see under you desk ….. I cant decided wether black or white today but I am sure by the end of the day I will get a flash .. i usually do.”
    I never new he could see anything, but knowing that now I am getting more and more worked up.
    I open my legs slowly feeling my skirt rise, only to close them again.
    “Okay, Okay! please stop you’ll make me hard.”
    So I repeated it again, and looked straight at him and tickled the top of my lip with my tongue.
    He smirked slightly and I do believe he was blushing to, he loosened his tie and undone his shirt slightly.
    “Is it me or is it hot in here ??? ”came the reply. I giggled to myself.
    “How much can you see??” I write feeling very naughty indeed.
    I am getting so horny I feel my knickers getting damp. My nipples feel like torpedoes against my bra. I undo my blouse 1 more button so my cleavage is just showing.
    “Let me tell you this, white is definatley you.”
    Smiling at him staring into his eyes, with a pen in my hand, I lick the tip slowly thinking of what I would do if it was his cock, my other fingers follow down my seam of my blouse, the tips of my fingers just inside the edge of my bra.
    “Easy!!” Came a message.
    I couldn’t help it, my god! He is interested in me, I can feel my damp patch getting wetter, I put down the pen. My hand finds its way to my knickers and feeling the wetness on them I feel even worse, I have to touch myself just a bit, not to much, I pull my knickers to one side and my finger rubs around my wet clit, my juices dripping, I have to put a finger inside me just slightly, I pull it out and put my finger to my lips.
    “Hello Jane what you up to??”
    Shit !!!! what am I doing I am at work and Claire is here beside me.
    “ ummmm not a lot why ?? oops can’t stay and chat need the ladies”
    I quickly get up and with a quick glance at Mike who was smiling away to himself.
    I go into the loo still wet and horny, I think it was all getting out of control. I can’t help myself, I have to have him !!!
    I go into the cubicle, i am so turned on I have to finish what I started.
    I hitch up my skirt and take off my knickers, I start to rub my clit, my other hand slips into my bra and tickles hard nipple.
    Thinking of Mike, wishing he was here standing in front of me, his cock throbbing and gagging to be sucked. I slip 2 fingers into my pussy and moan in ecstasy, I am sucking away on his cock, and then it happen I could feel myself tightening around my fingers, I tug slightly on my nipple I am just on the verge of cuming.
    “Jane are you ……….???”
    I opened my eyes and there he is standing in front of me, I can see the bulge,I lean over and unzip his trousers, pulling out the throbbing hard cock obviously he also has been thinking of us too.
    Into my mouth it went, sod all the licking and teasing I am a wild animal and just have to have it, I suck like it was the last cock I would ever have ,I hear him groaning and moaning. I stand up and bend over the toilet, looking into his eyes “Put it into me now I can’t wait any more!!”
    He slowly enters and whispers “I have waited so long for this…you are gorgeous and I been dreaming of you too”
    I almost cum straight away….god his smell fills the cubicle.
    He pumps harder and harder with his hand on my hard firm breasts and squeezes,
    I am starting again, moaning.
    “Harder! Please…. Fuck me harder!!”
    Pounding me hard, I start to cum like I have never cum before, my hand over my mouth to start with, but I can hear myself getting louder and louder. I stuff my knickers into my mouth and my hand in front of them, the taste of me sends me way over the edge, I scream into my hands, at the same time I feel Mike go stiff and a pulsing inside of me “Fucking hell” he says and that was it. We fell so quiet all I can here is heavy satisfied breathing.
    He pulls away and apologises “Sorry I didn’t mean to cum inside”
    “Don’t worry I didn’t give you much chance to pull out ,it takes two you know” and smiled.
    “That was the best I have ever had” he says quietly and goes to the sink to freshen up.
    I am shaking as I pull my skirt down and sit on the toilet for a minute.
    “I will see you again” Mike winks and leaves.
    I freshen up and do my hair as best as I can. How can I go back to work? I look like the cat that got the cream, with a smile from ear to ear.
    “Suppose I am though !! Nice hmmmmmm” I say to myself, as I open the door to go back to my seat.
    A message is waiting for me on my screen.
    “Still up for that drink????”

To Be Continued….??

Set Your Inhibitions Free

#1 scarletpassion, Feb 1, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2007
  2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Oh, my!!! Now THAT was hot! I could picture the scenario - you glancing in every direction - to see who could possibly be the one who was looking at you, as he was emailing you!
    And the sexual tension that built from there was very arousing!
    Continue... PLEASE... continue!
    But no advertising! [​IMG]

Drinks? :brow

3. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

Wow!!! Great story. I could picture the teasing and feel the passion. I sure hope is more.

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

WOW! That was smoking hot! Looks like all of us erotica writers are going to have to crank it up a notch to keep up with you, Scarlet.

5. mesmd

mesmd New Member

Scarlet that was hot!! I hope you have a very hairy thick patch, coars and thick as a beard on your vulva?

6. semis

semis New Member

yaam,very hot!!!!

7. ScottyW

ScottyW New Member

Whoa! That was arousing as hell... I could clearly visualize the scene.... awesome... do write more.

8. Lupus77

Lupus77 New Member

VERY NICE! Hot, and daring and most interestingly, very real... like the interruption from the co-worker.

lupus

9. wuichino

wuichino New Member

Great story

10. camfan5

camfan5 New Member

that was so hot. turned me right on!

11. ryan08

ryan08 New Member

that was great. next time use like capitals in the story though. just chatting is fine w/o capitals

12. sportguy948915

sportguy948915 New Member

wow that got me off.........nice story

13. gitt

gitt New Member

nice!
    thanks for sharing!

14. sbdude

sbdude New Member

Good job very hott

15. Firecracker

Firecracker New Member

Wow that was hot! I love how you built up the sexual tension and how you had Mike come into the bathroom to find Jane!!!