My first SF dream

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Barbwire, Aug 17, 2008.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

I had the wildest dream last night!

I dreamt I was sitting in a room, watching a video recording of members of SF. It was an older film, made a couple of years before I became a member. Rose and Thorn were the filmmakers. Thorn never appeared on camera, but Rose was the main character. Rose had long blonde hair to her ass and was wearing a black patent leather corsett with cut-off jeans shorts.

Thorn was the camera man, and was filming Rose from behind, zooming in to show her ass, then panning away to show the ocean. It was a beautiful, cloudless day. The sun was shining on Rose's hair as she was walking down the beach. She smiled and laughed so much, she gave off a light of her very own.

After walking for a while, Rose met up with JohnnyAngel and his family. He was tanned and smiling and held his wife's hand tightly. He didn't say anything, but smiled so broadly his face was angelic. He appeared as stress-free and happy as a man could be.

Rose walked by him and his family and kept going. The camera showed many SF members along the way, all having fun and blissful. I don't know them by names. (I don't recall any other details until the end of the movie.)

After passing by the last SF'er, Rose continued walking along the beach, Thorn zooming in on her ass again, lingering there, then panning out to show the ocean again. Then there was a fade to black.

The next thing I know, I am naked and straddling Igor. I was talking about the film with him and he was telling me how things used to be much different on the board back then.

I just sighed and continued to ride Igor, then I had an orgasm that woke me up.

I opened my eyes and stared at the wall, feeling my pussy still throbbing. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to whiz. When I was finished, and went to wipe myself, I found I was so slick I needed another two handfuls of tissue. :eek

Cripes, I don't know what to make of that dream but I think I have to stop reading Igor's posts for a while. Apparently, I've fallen under Da Stud's spell. :lol

2. igor

Gold Member

I wish!!!! :phat What time was that anyway. Maybe that's why I woke up in the middle of the night in a sweat with a rock-hard thing. Perhaps we were in the Twilight Zone... :dgrin

3. HardRocker

Gold Member

I KNEW that was you I saw on the beach last night. Damn, I should have said something, but I guess I'm just shy. Maybe I could have entertained you before Igor showed up. :cool

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

A "rock hard thing", Igor, you crack me up. :lol

Yes, Rocker, you should have entertained me before Igor showed up or at least joined him in doing it. ;)

5. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

Nice dream :D Can I be in the next one?

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

Sure, but I'm going to need to see a picture of you, first. Kinda hard to dream about someone you've never seen or heard. ;)

7. igor

Gold Member

I thought you had enough friends - and now it seems like you want a gang-bang:dgrin:phat

8. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

There are pics of me in the adult media section :p I think you've commented on them :D