My first Real love

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Inohio, Jun 23, 2012.

1. Inohio

Inohio New Member

I have married 25 years to a fine lady but the sex drive on her part is usually gone so I am happy to just take care of myself .

One day on the computer I open my Facebook and there is a friend request from my first real girlfriend from 30 years ago. She was my first real kiss, my first blowjob, my first taste of a woman. I thought I could at least see how her life has been and how she still looked and she was still as beautiful as I remember from high school. We messaged a few times and even met for a quick lunch and chat. Then one Saturday morning I had to work and she asked if she could bring me breakfast so I said sure.

Well she walks in wearing these short workout pants and a small cropped top and what a site. She is a small lady with darker Cherokee Indian skin and these beautiful big brown eyes, beautiful teeth and looked stunning for a lady almost 50. She has been going to the gym for a few years and it shows.

As soon as she walked in I pushed her against the wall for a nice hug and kiss. I took both her small hands in mine and held them over her head.I wanted to taste her so bad so I went for a better kiss. Next thing I felt was her tongue licking around my mouth and tonsils like two teenage kids exploring. I thought my dick would explode in my pants right there. It was so wrong, but it felt so great because I hadn’t had another woman in years or because I knew this shouldn’t be happening.

She is grinding against my dick driving me crazy still sucking my tongue, she releases my hands and starts to unbuckle my pants, they drop to the floor as she strokes and plays with my cock driving me crazy. She tells me to sit ,then proceeds to stroke my thighs up and down, staring at me with the beautiful eyes. I feel like I could explode without her touching me, my cock twitching and jumping from all the attention as she finally slowly and softly starts licking my head gently, slowly and very soft.

She knows how to please a man and unlike my wife , loves the feel and taste of a man. I make her stop and pull her up for some more kissing and tongue but she says she wants to finish what she started and continues the torture. I tell her to stop or I will cum soon so she stares at me and asks If I would like to cum in her mouth. She says she really wants to taste me as I watch her slow down and just licking around the my head,trying to make it last longer Then her hand starts pulling down on my balls . Still staring at me she says “Please cum for me now, Fill my mouth full.I really want to taste you ”I don’t think I have cum that much or that long in years as I emptied myself in her hot mouth, there was NO way I could hold my eyes open. Finally finished I pull her up for the wettest, warmest and sexiest kiss I have ever had and a start to a great friendship.

That has been a year since then and she still stops by on occasion when I have to work and it still gets better. And as I type this she is on her way now so another great day at work ahead

#1 Inohio, Jun 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2012
  2. Mittimer

Gold Member

Walls of text make my eyes bleed. Good short story other then that. I'm hoping it's a story at least. Throwing away a marriage like that...

3. Inohio

Inohio New Member

Sorry but this is my first time ever doing this.What do you mean "walls of text"?So I can correct this in the future!!
    And I was hoping to add to the fun of the story by not saying if it is fact or fiction.

4. Mittimer

Gold Member

Walls of text mean no breaks. Every paragraph (3 to 5 sentences) try to put a line break in your post. It makes it a lot easier to read.

I'll break up your post so you can see what I'm talking about.

5. Clintriprock

Gold Member

My wife and I are a Facebook reconnect. 26 years later. I left my bitchy, drunk wife of 23 years for her and we're going strong.