My first post... a little story for ya'll

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Barbwire, Jan 23, 2007.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

Summer Heat

The heat was draining me of my strength as I finished mucking the last stall of the day. My arms were lead and the sweat poured off of me, drenching my clothes. The constant hum of the cicadas was hypnotic, and I allowed myself to daydream as I fell into their trance. I stopped working and stood with the fork still in my hands, lost in thought.

“You look about ready to fall over, hon.” his voice brought me back, with a start. I came out of the stall and saw my boss standing there in his trademark Wranglers and cut off t-shirt. “Are you about done? You look beat. I’ve got some errands to run, but you can use the pool, if you want. Just lock the gate when you are done.”

“Man, that sounds great, but I don’t have a suit with me.” I said.

“That’s OK, there are a few in the cabana. I’m sure you can find one to fit. Come with me and I’ll show you where they are.”

I followed him to the main house and to the back yard. He unlocked the cabana and went inside. He opened a closet and showed me the suits. “Well, I gotta fly, see ya in a bit. Have fun!” he said as he went out the door.

I checked the tags on the suits, but they were all too small for me. I grabbed one that seemed bigger than the rest and put it on. It barely held my generous breasts and it went up into my bum, almost like a thong. There was no way I could wear it and I was disappointed that I could not swim afterall. Then, I thought about it. The farm was miles from any neighbors, no one was there but me, and it was just so, so, hot. I decided to go for it stripped naked, walked out of the cabana, and dove into the cool water of the pool.

At first the water shocked me, then as I grew accustomed to it, it soothed me and made me wake up and come alive. I swam a few laps, then just floated for a bit, letting the water take me. I closed my eyes as I floated, relishing the solitude and quiet of the moment. I allowed myself be swept up into a daydream, and I wandered there for a while, just floating and dreaming.

I was not aware of the passage of time or the sounds around me. I found myself thinking about my boss. I had a terrific crush on him, so it was easy to go into the familiar fantasy of he and I making love. As I thought about the two of us more and more I felt an ache rising from deep within my box. I stopped floating and went to the side of the pool, unable to stop myself from squeezing the nipple of my right breast as my hand reached for my clitoris and began to rub.

I was near the pulsating water of the jet that shot the filtered water back into the pool. I stood in front of it and felt the force with which it came out and got a wicked idea. I giggled to myself as I positioned my throbbing pusy in front of it so the water blasted my clit. My breath caught in my throat as I felt the power of it hit me. I was overwhelmed with such intense pleasure as the water pounded my hard, swollen, love nub, that I found myself on the verge of orgasm in an instant.

SPLASH! I was jolted back to reality as cold water showered me. I turned around and saw my boss at the other end of the pool swimming towards me. I froze. I was naked and there was nothing for me to cover myself with; I was mortified. I wrapped my arms around myself, trying to cover my heaving breasts. Had he seen what I was doing? I wished I could just disappear, vanish into thin air.

“Hope you don’t mind if I join you.” He said as he came up to me with a sly smile on his face. I could not make eye contact with him and I averted my eyes and realized he was naked, too. I gasped when I saw his huge manhood, fully erect, with his balls drawn tight. My embarrassment was replaced by desire as he neared me, still smiling and said, “I see you are having fun, can I join you?” He reached for me and pulled me close, drawing my arms away from my body so he could see my breasts, with their rock hard nipples and dimpled areolas.

“Do you want me to finish you, baby?” he said. I was dumbstruck. I could not believe that my fantasy was becoming a reality. I nodded, and he bent his head and took my nipple into his mouth and started sucking and nibbling at it as he reached for my throbbing box with his hand. “You’re nice an slick. I want to fuck you baby. Is that OK?” I nodded again and he turned me around so my pussy was once again being assaulted by the jet of water. He positioned himself behind me, grapping my hips in his strong, calloused hands and penetrated me with just the head of his manhood. He shoved me up against the jet and started stroking me long and slow. The pressure from the water and his cock was so strong it hurt at first, then I felt the pleasure behind the pain and allowed myself to be taken. I relaxed my hips and allowed him to drive himself into me with full force, slamming his balls against me as he pounded into me without mercy.

The combined effort of his manhood and the water jet sent me hurtling towards a fantastic orgasm. I held back for a minute, relishing the feeling and then allowed myself to fall into the chasm of pleasure. I was rocketed by the strongest orgasm I had ever had and my knees buckled as I screamed out in ecstasy. He continued to pummel me, pulling my hair and driving into me with such force I thought my pelvis would crack. I heard him moan and call my name in my ear as he shot his wad into my box and slowed his strokes.

He pulled out of me and turned me towards him. I was gasping for breath and shivering as he bent and kissed me deep and hard on the lips. We stood there for a while, holding each other tight as the passion of our lovemaking slowly faded.

SNORT! I was jostled back to reality just in time to see the mare tip over the muck bucket and start lipping through the hay that was in there. It took me a second to register what was going on, then I scolded her, uprighted the bucket and scooped the contents back into it. I sighed to myself, as I thought of what had just happened. Where I had been, what I had done. Would it ever really happen? God, I hoped so.

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

Gee, I see a bunch of views, but no replies. Was it really that bad?

3. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

NO! It was EXCELLENT! You are a fine writer! The views are probably guys whipping off after reading your story and gals "rubbing their love nub"! Keep up the good work! Let's have some more! ;>

4. Sportinwood

Sportinwood New Member

VERY hot

The more I read the harder I got, great story

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

Thanks for the encouragement, guys. Here is another little scenario I wrote. It is in response to something that a guy friend of mine wrote to me. I would post what he wrote, but that was for my eyes only. (giggle, blush)

The Morning After

She awoke in the morning to the sound of a distant train whistle. She quietly got out of bed and went into the bathroom to freshen up. She was thrilled to find a large garden tub & shower in there, and she quickly jumped in, turned on the water and let the warmth of it wash away the evidence of the previous night's lovemaking. As she showered, she thought about him, his strength, his sexy voice, his incredible cock. She sighed and closed her eyes as she relived how he had made her feel the night before and her aching box let her know that her need for him was not yet quenched. She was so lost in thought, she did not hear as he slipped into the bathroom, then opened the shower curtain and stepped inside with her. She startled and let out a little yelp as he hugged her from behind and placed a hot kiss on her neck.

She turned to face him, but he told her in a gruff voice to get on her hands and knees and to keep her mouth shut. She did as she was told and her mind raced as she wondered what he was going to do to her. She felt his strong, calloused hands on her bottom as he rubbed a soapy washcloth all over her and told her to spread her legs. She gasped as he vigorously scrubbed at her vagina, then her anus, then back to her buttocks again. He stopped, and she wanted so badly to turn her head to look and see what he was doing, but she dared not, she did not want to ruin the moment.

She felt his eager mouth on her, with his tongue working it's magic on her sore pussy and clitoris. She leaned into him and spread her legs further apart to give him easy access to her, and she was delighted when he placed first one long finger, then another, into her moistening box, stroking her as he sucked her tender love nub. She was disappointed when he withdrew his mouth, then shocked as he slapped her ass hard with the flat of his hand. Her sucked in her breath as the tingling of it seemed to reach into her very core and she relished the feeling as he hit her again and again as he finger fucked her hard and fast. She had never been hit before, and was surprised how good it felt to have him dominate her in this way.

She was enjoying the feeling of his hands stinging her butt, then he abruptly stopped and knelt behind her, positioning his granite member just above her pulsating hole and asked her if she wanted it. She said yes in a throaty whisper and he told her to say it again, only this time to say please or he wouldn't give it to her. She did as he told her to and begged him for it, pleaded with him to fill her aching pussy with his massive dick. She wanted him so badly, she almost cried when he told her no, then turned off the water and got out of the tub.

She got out and quickly toweled off wondering what she had done to make him leave her that way. Her want for him was so strong that she was crushed he had refused her. She walked back into the bedroom to see him standing there, with his erect cock jutting out like a flagpole. He saw the look on her face and laughed, then told her to get on her hands and knees on the floor. This time, when he knelt behind her and asked her if she wanted him, she fairly screamed out her desire to have him. Then he plunged himself into her slick twat, leaned forward, grabbed ahold of her hair and gave it to her the way she wanted it. He slammed into her and growled at her with each stroke.

She reached between her legs to feel him going in and out of her and she fingered her swollen clit until she was ready to explode, as his balls slapped against her and he grunted his pleasure. She was trying not to come too quickly, to ignore the heat rising within her, then he hit her again, HARD and she could not control herself any longer. She came with so much force she could not hold back the she-cat scream within her as she arched her back and clamped her pussy down upon his heaving prick.

It seemed like the pulsating would never stop as he increased the tempo of his thrusts, tightened his buttocks, then moaned as he shot his wad deep into the core of her. He collapsed beside her as she finally turned to look at him and reclined beside him. They both lay there panting, looking into each others eyes and grinning like fools.

How was she ever going to go back to her life after this she wondered. Back to the life of unfulfillment, unquenched desire, and hollowness. She was lost in these thoughts as he turned on his side and looked at her, and told her this didn't have to be the last time, but it might be another year or so before he saw her again. Her heart leapt, because she knew he was worth the wait. She smiled back at him and let out a huge sigh.

6. loveit247

Gold Member

Wow, hot!

7. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

Wow. I really enjoyed them. I love reading and writing erotic stories. Keep them cumming. Oops. coming.

8. GentleManSteve

GentleManSteve New Member

I am hard as a fucking rock. Great story Cowboy Lover. I am so horny right now. Thanks for a most delicious story that left me wanting more.

Loved it baby.

I want to say so much more but would like to keep this in a friendly manor.

9. Barbwire

Gold Member

Once again I say, thanks for the encouragement. I just love knowing that something I wrote could actually get somebody hard and horny, or wet and horny, whichever the case may be. It really gets me off having that kind of power and it makes me want to write more. So, what I am saying is, the more you cater to my ego, the more I will write, I guess. LOL!:shifty

#9 Barbwire, Jan 28, 2007
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2007
  10. The Mistress

The Mistress New Member

Excellent post Cowboy Lover. I look forward to you posting more of your stories.

11. Barbwire

Gold Member

Thanks, Mistress. I look forward to sitting on your face.[​IMG]

12. The Mistress

The Mistress New Member

Perhaps you will have to write me into one of your stories. ; ) That should make an interesting read.

13. Barbwire

Gold Member

Your wish is my command, Mistress. ;)

14. raider7

raider7 New Member

Great stories! I too became harder and harder as i read these. Please keep them coming!

15. burton

burton New Member

Love the story :)

16. Barbwire

Gold Member

This is a shameless bump for the newbies who have enjoyed my more recent stories.

17. mrgbement

mrgbement New Member

shameless or not, it got me to read these and i think they are great. you are a great story writer :)

18. lickablesue

lickablesue New Member

wow so hot i could not keep my hands to myself

thanks Cowboy lover

19. camfan5

camfan5 New Member

you certainly know how to write!

20. sobmf

sobmf New Member

thanks