[Male] my first pictures, be kind

Discussion in 'Adult Photos and Videos' started by barnabyx, Mar 16, 2012.

1. barnabyx

barnabyx New Member

just new here, and trying to see how to post, any tips welcomed

Attached Files:

2. Splendid_Thoughts

Gold Member

Maybe a welcome message first introducing youself before posting a cock pic?? Just a thought........................:ugh

3. somhairle

somhairle Well-Known Member

Here we go again.

As ST says, an introduction would have been better first and as you have posted your pics in an album, this is pretty much a duplication. You will find that as you become known here, members will react to you better than if you thrust your cock upon them in your first post. Maybe we are a bit different to other sex boards but, we kinda like it that way.

A more detailed profile would alo be better than some cock picks to help people get to know you.

However, if I am wrong and you do solicit many adulatory posts............I too will post pics of my willy in an attempt to enhance my popularity.

:)

#3 somhairle, Mar 16, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2012
  4. Wildwoman59

Wildwoman59 New Member

You're such a tease....:phat

5. somhairle

No.........that's a threat! :eek

6. mikeh

mikeh New Member

Good job I read the posts first. I don't look at cock pics, that would of been a shock. Perhaps we should agree to some kind of public warning to protect us gents.

7. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Yeah, pretty much this.

Well, it *is* the adult pics and vids section. That should generally be warning enough. As long as the person sets the correct gender option on registration, seeing that and then pics here should be all the warning you need. :p

8. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

Thank you for not flashing your arse in your very first post.

9. Mittimer

Gold Member

This is a public warning.

***ADULT PHOTOS AND VIDEOS SECTION CONTAINS ADULT PHOTOS AND VIDEOS***

90% of which are cock shots.

10. Texas_Red

Gold Member

:lol

11. RideNaked2

Gold Member

:rofl

12. 12barblues

Gold Member

so , the cock brigade needs its own forum then. wouldnt that solve all the problems? no more confusion..no more frustration.....just weiners far as the eye can see.....instead of being annoyed with all the cock shots, lets give em a place of their own...do the same for boobies....and asses, no more men and women posting pics on the same adult photos and videos forum.... this way we'll all know just where to find exactly what we're lookin' for....no?

13. Mittimer

Gold Member

No, the "cock brigade" doesn't need it's own forum.

There is only a problem with people who complain after clicking. You have the choice to click or not to click.

I voice my disdain for right out of the box cock shots(as I prefer members to make an introduction first), but I have no problem with them being here.

It's pointless to have a male dedicated and female dedicated photos section. When you post, you have to put a tag of male/female/couple/mixed so if members took the time to actually READ you would see that it's a male posting and to not click.

Just like this thread. It states [Male]my first pictures, be kind. Anyone who read that would know, "huh..thats gana be a cock in there" and if you have an issue looking at it, then move on.

It's that simple.

14. Mittimer

Gold Member

I also want to throw out. Your public warning is the big MALE tag for this post. Located before the title.

Read. Read. Read. READ. READ!

15. Trond

Gold Member

They already have their own site, don't they? (the LPSG :p)

16. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Haha, pretty much.

17. 12barblues

Gold Member

i agree with everything you said. 100%.

and i dont think anyone should introduce themselves by showing his junk...make some posts, let people get to know you..( and the op hasnt done anything since posting this pic, so everyone is right and it is just another "cockshot") but mean responses happen to these guys regardless of the op's standing here...and it doesnt seem to matter if its their first post or their 20th post, they recieve negative comments.
    we have very open minded people here, very accepting of everyones desires and fetishes. we have people into domination, scat ..gangbangs, and we openly discuss all of it, and thats what makes this forum so great! but if a guy is into exhibitionism and wants to show the world his weenie ,he's made to feel like a sicko. One member actually said it was a "low class thing to do" and HE would never do it, but he "enjoyed when the women posted pics " and wished they would post more.
    I agree with your comment that its clearly stated what gender the pics are, and you dont have to look if you dont want to..but still, people go on and make these guys feel like crap for posting a nude pic on a sexual forum, and i guess i am putting myself in their shoes, and it would sting a little...you know...
    i wont say any more on the topic because i am obviously the only one that feels this way....but thank you all for listening...

18. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

No you're not the only one who feels this way.

I like to perve at both male and female pics but I like to know the poster a little first. I do appreciate that this gentleman was considerate enough to post his pics as links so, even if we accidentally opened this thread, we still had a choice as to whether to open his pics or not. Unfortunately, the lady who started a similar thread recently didn't do this and as soon as the thread was opened - Whoa!!! - a full view of her arse. Again, this is fine in this forum, I get that, but I prefer links, as well as an introduction first.

I do agree that no one should feel bad for posting pictures and it is the people that run others down for such that put me off posting pics on this forum for years.

19. somhairle

I can understand a bit of what you say DF but wouldn't it be better to understand the protocol of the board before wading in? This board is very different from other sex boards where it is very common to post pics immediately and aim to score points to enhance your profile. But we are not like that here. So, for new members, I think it would be wise to establish how the board works before making assumptions.

We also ripped apart a new female member recently who had posted pics immediately. I was one who criticised her but eventually felt bad about that and returned to the thread to make the point that I have just made here. But the thread by then had been deleted. The responses there were much more vitriolic than these have been. I found that same member registered on another site, having posted the same pics but on that site it is the aim to rate the pics to build points. The member had obviously assumed we had similar standards.

The worst thing about that was that while we have been moaning the lack of female members on the board, we chased away that new member.

Perhaps a mandatory link to the introduction section where it is made clear that members are expected to participate in the discussions and get themselves known before posting pics?

And I can accept a lot of what 12BB says but my fear is that if we accept an inundation of cock shots posted by new members, we simply turn into LPSG?

My tuppence worth.

20. mikeh

mikeh New Member

Calm down people, it was a joke.[​IMG]