My First Girl Experience (True Story)

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Berrylicious, Sep 14, 2008.

1. Berrylicious

Berrylicious New Member

Sorry if i put this in the wrong spot, move it if i did, this is a true story!!

I've had a few girls lately ask me about my first time (i explained in another thread about swinging, thats why) and thought maybe i should just write the whole story out and WOW i almost relived the whole experience again...it seriously mad me wet just writing it!!!

So what better place but :sf to share the story with also

My then boyfriend was known to cheat on me a number of times but i always took him back. He'd always ask me if he could bring one home so he could watch us together but i always said no. I mean i did always notice girls and have a good perve on them but just thought that was natural...besides...i 'thought' i was in love with this guy and could never even think of being with another person!

A few weeks later he was off to QLD for schoolies (an end of year massive week of partYing after your high school exams) & promised he wouldn't do anything even though i said we'll have a break because i know he can't not cheat on me but he insisted this would be the big test.

Not even a week had gone by and i get a phone call from a guy he went with to tell me what he'd walked in on and apologised but said its wrong and i've been hurt too many times so he wanted to tell me. There was no reason for me not to believe him so that was it for me!

I went to work upset but tried to put on a brave face because i'd only been working there a few weeks. Of course my eyes gave it away & it was noticed by one of the girls there and she come to comfort me & told me i'm coming out with her & a few of the other girls from work that night to enjoy myself & forget about him.

We had a great night & few too many drinks so i went back to her house to stay the night. She helped me undress because i was so drunk & then began kissing me, i kissed her back, knowing what i was doing but she was such a good kisser & i started getting a little wet. She then began to touch my tits & rub her hands all over my body. I helped undress her & she threw me on the bed, naked, & cuffed me to the bedhead!! I was too drunk to care, besides, she was making me so wet, she was gorgeous!

She sat on top of me and start rubbing my tits & then rubbing hers & asked me if i liked her tits because she loves mine. I nodded & before i knew it she was making her way down my body, kissing & clawing at me with her nails, the pleasure & pain together was such a turn on i was moaning already. She then got to my pussy & started lapping up my juices, telling me i tasted so good and she was going to give me the best orgasm i've ever had.

Not even 5mins later i was SCREAMING in pleasure and cuming so hard, her tongue was amazing & nibbling on my clit every now & then drove me wild.
    Before i knew it i told her to sit on my face.

WOW I was tasting her.

I had never been with a girl before & had no intentions of being with one but as soon as her sweet juices touched my lips i was hooked! She rocked back and forth, telling me how she liked it, teaching me what to do, i hated being cuffed, i wanted to grab her thighs and pull her pussy in closer so i could get in deeper. I told her to uncuff me, then i layed her down and buried my face back in between her thighs. This was AMAZING!! Better than sucking cock! and i LOVE cock!!

My tongue darted in and out of her pussy, i was almost rubbing my whole face on her pussy, she tasted so good. She then began saying she was going to cum & wanted my tongue inside her when she said so. I began nibbling & licking her clit faster now until she was almost screaming and told me to put my tongue in her pussy and i felt her contracting, juices flowing out onto my tongue. I wanted more and more! She tasted so good and all of it felt so good and so right!

We played some more, getting her toys out and making each other cum over and over that night!

The next day i woke up, naked, we were in each others arms and i felt so comfy and so happy! I had the worst hang over but knew exactly what went on last night!

We became a couple after that for over a year. No one knew about us, we just looked like really great friends, always spending time together and sleep over each others houses! It was just our little secret and no one ever knew.

And thats how i skipped right to being BiSexual before i was even curious!!

2. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Damn! The boys are gonna love this, and the girls too :eyes

3. Berrylicious

Berrylicious New Member

Well i sure as hell did haha so i hope you all enjoy it too :)

4. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen New Member

I am so glad that this girl showed you the ropes babe.....you are the best teacher any girl could ask for *kiss*

5. Berrylicious

Berrylicious New Member

So am I :) I probably would have worked it out later on (how much i enjoy being with a girl) but still...to me it feels a little like revenge aswell so it makes it even sweeter LOL

So glad you enjoy my 'classes' babe ;)

6. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen New Member

LOL just don't be springing any pop quizzes on me, unless we do lotsa study... I wanna keep my 100 point average :p

7. L.A.X.

L.A.X. New Member

Not quite sure what to say.......At first I just wanted to smash the dude that was cheating on you.

Then my anger turned to great excitement at hearing of your first ever time with a girl!!.....I'd pay top $$$ to have seen that lol.

8. Mr. G

Mr. G Member

Uhh.. What a story! Is this a hard on in my pants or what :p ..I just love girl on girl action. Thanks for sharing Berrylicious :)

9. Berrylicious

Berrylicious New Member

Don't worry babe...we'll do lots of study beforehand...stay up ALLLLL night if we have to!!:brow

Awwww thanks sweetie :) Glad you enjoyed it....it did have a happy ending afterall ;)

You're very welcome Mr.G :D

10. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Oh...my...oh...my...

[BD regains composure]. Nice story, girlie!

11. Katprr

Katprr New Member

Great Story hon!!!

12. Berrylicious

Berrylicious New Member

Thanks guys :)

13. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

:popcorn

Wow, that was hot :D

14. rugbylad82

rugbylad82 New Member

wow... great story

15. heelfetish

Gold Member

The straining hard-on in my pants is proof of how hot this story is. :drool

16. Dreama

Gold Member

Can I come to your house?? That story was really hot.Wow.

17. Berrylicious

Berrylicious New Member

Thanks for all your comments :)

It was a pretty good night :brow

Dreama...anytime baby Anytime!!!

18. Dreama

Gold Member

Don't tempt me, or I'll be on your doorstep by morning! :drool

19. Berrylicious

Berrylicious New Member

hey i'm all for it!! Hubby's day off tomorrow, he can take the kids out...house to ourselves :brow

20. Howie_t

Howie_t New Member

Berrylicious,
    I really loved your story.Girl it was AWESOME!!Reading it made my cock get ssooo hard and big until it started throbbing and oozing precum.It was so AWESOME! that I thought I was gonna cum in my pants,because something about eating a woman's pussy and lapping up her sweet juices while it flows out into your mouth while she is coming as well as smelling her lovely scent down there gets me HOT.I loved it girl.Pretty PLEASE! write more.;)hehe!