My First Gangbang

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by cbrmale, Jul 31, 2011.

1. cbrmale

Gold Member

Title seems like 'my first pony', but I didn't know what else to call it. I had been aware of CJ & Michael's gangbangs for some time, although I can't remember how I first found out. In any case CJ & Michael hold gangbangs in Sydney every 6 to 8 weeks, and I always thought it would be interesting to attend one. At the moment I'm working with my Sydney-based publisher and editor on my latest novel, so I thought I might have an opporunity here. Meet them in Sydney on the date of CJ's gangbang. So I got an invite, made my arrangements, and drove to Sydney yesterday to meet and discuss my writing to date. And later that night I drove to an apartment which CJ & Michael begged / borrowed / stole for the evening. It's CJ's event with other ladies or couples who turn up, and Michael likes to watch.

I got there shortly after meeting time started, and arrived with a tall early-30's Indian guy who was very pleasant. There was this gorgeous early 40's woman in lingerie, tall with a good figure, and she was very statuesque right down to the biggest hands and fingers I've ever seen on a woman. She was with another woman the same age at the table, and the four of us quickly got into a pleasnat conversation and I thought she's the one. There were a few other men and women around the apartment, and it was a friendly atmosphere. More men arrived: some younger and handsome and some certainly not! And then Michael announced it was time and this woman's lingerie was off in a flash, so I stripped down to my underpants as quickly as I have ever undressed, before I asked her name. She was CJ, and like a puppy dog CJ led me to the bedroom at the end of the corridor.

We were joined by another guy and in an instant CJ had his cock in her mouth while I pleasured her pussy and gradually got harder. There was a sizeable audience of men with towels around respective waists watching us. A third dark-skinned guy with a long and average thickness cock joined us on the bed, and by that stage I was ready and CJ was, so I fucked her with CJ alternating blow jobs on the other two men. It was awkward with the tangle of arms and legs, and I was also aware I was being watched very, very closely, and thát's when I realised that the truth is that I am a sexual exhibitionist, not the voyeur I once thought myself. I fucked her quite hard and came a few times non-ejaculatory, but couldn't finish off. Too distracting. So I gave one of the other guys their turn and I took his place, and I think he had the same problem as me. I noticed the size of our audience, and after the dark guy, I fucked her again. This time I blocked out everything except her and me, and this time I did come which I really, really needed. I was exhausted, so I just lay on the bed to get my breath while guy number two took his turn again.

I wandered around and there were CJ and an older woman, for 12 men, and most of the men were there just to watch, for whatever reason. Possiby that's all they came for or possibly that's all they could do. I returned to CJ who was giving yet another blow job to get a man hard. I was hard by what I'd seen, so I knelt between her legs, and I saw her big smile when I filled her, despite her mouth being full of cock. I had a few more non-ejaculatory orgasms until I began to feel sore, and I thought that was enough. I showered just before two couples who were friends of CJ & Michael arrived, and they wandered around and looked at the action, which was CJ on her knees with her hands (and more) full with the two younger dark guys, and the older woman one-on-one, and he looked like he might be able to repeat my feat if he kept it up. At this stage it was 9.30 and I was amazed that two hours had gone so fast. I had a long drive the next day so I dressed and left with the couple.

I was on a high like when I have had sex with wives while their husbands watched us. The gangbang was great, CJ was great, and all in all it was a fantastic experience. It was due to finish at 10.30, but of the 12 men, maybe six or seven actually had sex and I probably was the only man who'd come by that stage. I know one guy was giving me daggers, and I think I know why. It is very distracting not just to get hard, but to come like I did (and at least half of the 12 would have known I came). I wonder how men do it at swingers clubs? More than likely something similar.

sensless likes this.
  2. cbrmale

Gold Member

I have been invited to their next gangbang next Saturday the 27th. Now I know what to expect it should be easier. It's an interesting sexual life that CJ & Michael lead.

sensless likes this.
  3. Essene

Gold Member

I am interested to know if any one must provide a valid source of HIV/AIDS, Hep, HSV, etc... testing documentation or if it's just a free-for-all of sorts. Is it a trusted community?

I've never really been interested in joining, or taking part in one of these events; but I have some interest as to the mind set behind the people who participate and the std/sti safety associated with it.

sensless likes this.
  4. cbrmale

Gold Member

It is a trusted community. As you probably know it's not possible to ascertain HSV status (although about 80% of adults are HSV positive, so it's a moot point). In Australia, HSV is not classified as an STI. Hep A, B and C aren't STIs either, although we should all be vaccinated against strains A & B, and strain C is transmittable through blood to blood contact (strains A & B can be transmitted through various forms of body to body contact, in the worst case it could be as simple as shaking hands with a carrier). So what we're really interested in are HIV, chlymidia, gonnoreah and syphillus.

sensless likes this.
  5. Essene

Gold Member

STD or STI. I was wondering because while it's possible to transfer some diseases via dermal interaction. hat's odd that those aren't considered sti/d's there. Antibiotics take care of those pesky three.

I'd wager that one should be concerned with their health. While you can get some in very normal ways, why would one put themselves in that sort of danger? I'm more-so focused on HSV simplex 2.

sensless likes this.
  6. cbrmale

Gold Member

To a large extent it's not possible to avoid HSV-2 except by having no sex at all. Test results for the virus when it's inactive are unreliable to the point of being useless, and condoms only offer limited protection. The only way to test for HSV-2 with assurance is if there are active lesions, by which time it's too late.

Hepatitus A & B can be transmitted so many ways beyond sexual transmission, you can't possibly classify if as an STI, while the C strain is transmitted through blood contact, typically by drug users sharing needles. Eighty percent of adults carry HSV-1 virus, whcih can be transmitted seuxally, typically through oral sex. About 20% carry HSV-2, which can be transmitted orally, again through oral sex.

I think in the US, conservatives have hijacked the sexual agenda and paint sex as a dark, life or death activity to discourage many from having sex outside of monogamous marriage. One extreme is reckless behaviour, but the other extreme is this. The reality is something less than dangerous.

When I was younger before HIV came onto the scene, I had countless partners and rarely used condoms, and never caught a thing. This was normal in those days, because we knew whatever we caught could be cured by antibiotics. And the reality was we rarely or never caught anything at all. I don't advocate a free for all without protection, but just trying to give a reality check on probabilities.

sensless likes this.
  7. cbrmale

Gold Member

Well I had a second adventure with CJ and about a dozen or so other men, and this time I wasn't first (I mused out loud 'how did he get so hard so quickly?'). I was third, in fact, after two younger and reasonably well-hung men. Indeed that seemed to be the pattern both times, us bigger guys were easily able to get hard enough to penetrate, and to come, whereas the smaller average-sized guys didn't have it so easy (or at all). CJ had seemed to have more action from us three up front than all the rest who followed.

Later I remember returning to the bedroom and seeing about five naked men on the bed and just a glimpse of long, black hair somewhere in the middle. Later still I went downstairs to chat with her partner, Michael, and a guy from London who was holidaying in Sydney and thought a gangbang would be an interesting diversion. It was much more intense than he expected, and the sight of us three ravishing CJ and having our way with her didn't help his state of mind. I explained to Michael that it's actually quite hard to get there, knowing you're being watched by several pairs of eyes close at the end of the bed, although it was easier for me this time than before. No-one had ever told him that before, which I found surprising.

I think that will be it for me for now. Both times were good, the second much easier than first, which I expected.

We bigger guys should find it harder to obtain and retain an erection, given we have to transport a lot more blood. In reality, the most important sex organ is the brain, and I think that our size gives us greater levels of sexual confidence, which makes the difference in extreme situations like gangbangs (and probably in related sexual situations like one-on-on casual sex as well).

#7 cbrmale, Aug 30, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2011
    sensless likes this.
  8. RideNaked

RideNaked New Member

Thank you for sharing your fun, it's an interesting read. That said, I think your last statements are huge over-generalizations. Sexual confidence is not dictated by penis size, IMhO, but, more likely, experience and diversity of past encounters, which it seems you've had in droves. With all due frivolity, a possible reason for the over abundance of grand sweeping statements on your part may well have to do with penis size as well; having to "transport a lot more blood" to the "little" head may well be depriving oxygen from other important organs... :eyes

9. mrmusicmr

mrmusicmr New Member

Yup, it's amazing read for sure.

10. cbrmale

Gold Member

I was in Sydney for business this past weekend and CJ and Michael were having their end of year gangbang and barbeque party, so I thought I would attend (after I spent some time with Mandy during her lunchtime the day before). The end of year party was WAY different, someone thought about 50 men and I thought maybe eight or nine women, and the most attractive was a younger African woman (her dark skin against all the white men around her was striking, but she was also very pretty with a nice figure). The way it played out was the women took turns on the three beds and the matresses downstairs, generally three men at a time (two oral and one fucking, taking turns). This time I had some problems getting into the groove, until I found myself with CJ, and then all was good. What she did better than the other women was make it so fucking her was easily possible, even if she was dealing with other men at the same time. I am sorry I didn't spend some time with the African girl (didn't get her name), as she was very attractive and very enthusiastic!

I don't think anyone can imagine a suburban house full of moaning women who are taking man after man after man until they're too sore to take any more, and enough men to satisfy all those feminine desires. It was rather strange to see it and, ultimately, to be a part of it, despite having been to two smaller-scale gangbangs previously. Also surprising are the number of women who wanted to be fucked by man after man after man, mostly without even knowing their names, just fucking (I always gave my name and found my partner's name at least, but I was the rare one). Sydney is a big city, and it seems there are quite a few women who want to be the centre of sexual attention, and have the guts to live out their fantasy. But even so: eight or nine women for one gangbang party?

The day before, as I mentioned, I saw Mandy at a hotel near where she works, and we will be catching up again when she is next in Canberra. This has the hallmarks of a genuine affair, as distinct from the night stands I have been partaking of. She's a lovely woman, naturally sensual, although a bit guarded. I would like to know more, but she keeps it locked away. But the sex is good and we get on well together. I enjoyed Mandy more than the next night, which shows how good sex is with her.

To round things out 'Steve' sent me an email with a picture of his wife with a moble number to ring, so there's another couple threesome if I'm in the mood. I don't know if I am or not. All in all it's been an interesting year.

sensless likes this.
  11. adultphonepal

adultphonepal New Member

Thank you for sharing your fun info..

12. cbrmale

Gold Member

I rang Steve and promised to catch up with him and his wife sometime in January. They live a distance from home and I don't have the time before Christmas (he wanted next week!). Wife is attractive with a nice body, so it could be okay.

sensless likes this.
  13. grace_filled

grace_filled New Member

Hi, that sounds really hot.... I am a girl and would like to try this sort of thing. Is there someone in Sydney you can put me in tougch with? filled_g@yahoo.com.au

petergozinya likes this.
  14. doggiestylegirluk

Gold Member

#TeamDSG Services GmbH - located Germany / UK
    Grace filled with .... ?
    Cum?

15. grace_filled

grace_filled New Member

not yet!

16. doggiestylegirluk

Gold Member

Not yet. You filled with fingers then?

17. grace_filled

grace_filled New Member

no just filled with ideas atm

18. doggiestylegirluk

Gold Member

You need to share these ideas in as much detail as possible.

19. grace_filled

grace_filled New Member

Why? doesn;t everyone know what a gangbang is?

20. doggiestylegirluk

Gold Member

No. What is it?