My first erotic story - The Library

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by minskminx, Oct 2, 2014.

1. minskminx

Gold Member

Hi. This is my first story. Please bear in mind this is written in a second language but I tried my best and I hope you like it.

Today I was going to the library....but it was not to read books! Yes, I had very different plans!

I went to the large libray in the center of the city, with huge pillars and decorative ceilings like a Roman temple, but more importantly it was full of people. As I walked through the library I examined all those people sitting at tables, reading, looking at laptops, studying. Mostly they were young people. Attractive young people!

A librarian showed me to my music room and then left me. The room was small with an upright piano, a desk and a chair. There were windows looking outside and also windows looking to the corridor with curtains on them and a heavy door also with a window in it. The room was if not quite sound proof but more or less so. I set up my laptop on the desk and then decided to leave the room for the public areas of the library.

I was checking out the boys....the girls too....but choosing a girl seem far too risky for what I had planned there was no way to tell how a girl might react. But a boy! There seemed to be only a very small risk! After pacing around between all the desk I saw a young man who very much caught my eye. He had curly dark brown hair and the beard of a young man and he was reading a book on modern art. He looked sensitive and artistic but also a little wild, like a bandit or a pirate. He looked like a poet!

I approached him with flirty mock shyness. "Excuse me", I said coyly "do you know anything about computers?" "A little" he said looking up, a little taken aback that this strange girl had approached him! "my laptop isn't working properly...could you look at it? I'm so sorry to cause you so much trouble!"

"Sure" he said and I gave him a smile, in thanks, and he returned one for me.

I lead him to the music rooms and ushered him in. He saw the laptop and asked what was wrong with it. "It is displaying a message" I said as he went to look. As he did so, quietly locked the door.

The message written in a notepad said this. "Hi. My name is Natalie. I'm am really ashamed to admit this but there is nothing wrong with this laptop. I brought you here because I am a naughty girl. Will you do exactly what I ask of you, no less, no more?"

I got the impression that he read the message several times as if he wasn't quite sure what he had read....if he was imagining it!

I was nervous, shaking a little but putting on a mask of confidence. I looked him straight in the eye. "Will you do what I say?" He grinned bashfully looked a bit lost for words. He tried to say something but the words didn't come out and he just laughed a little, a nervous laugh. I moved closer to him. "Don't worry it will be nice" I said "all I want you to do is rub my pussy."

I was wearing a pleated mini skirt and panties under black tights. I took a step back and pulled my skirt up revealing my tights and panties, tilted my head and looked up at him and then let my skirt fall down again. Then I took his hand by the wrist and guided it under the hem of my pleated skirt. I let go and his hand found the rest of the way itself pressing against my pubic bone. As he did so my legs trembled as if the ground had been hit by an earthquake. He moved to kiss me. "No!" I said "no kissing".

His fingers found my clitoris through my woollen tights and panties, not so difficult since it has a piercing. The earthquake of a few second before intensified a thousand fold. The boy was now not so shocked, he was taking advantage of a very rare opportunity. I saw that his jeans contained a large erection. I closed my eyes and clasped my hands behind my back. His hand was now roaming all over now, across my clitoris and vagina, the friction of the rubbing through two layers of material exciting me more and more. My legs were shaking like leaves now, my whole body trembling. I let out whispered moans. "More baby". His rubbing increased in rhythm and pace so that I could hardly contain the ecstatic screams I was supressing within myself. The boy was reaching with his other hand to release his hard on from his jeans. "No!" I said "don't do that". He obeyed with an exasperated "fuck..."

My nipples were hard and very erect and I rubbed my chest against his, breathed deeply on to his face, whispered obscenities and exclamations into his ear. Then I suddenly pulled away from him, as if I was repulsed by him. For a few second we stood looking at each other, then I lifted my skirt above my waist and shyly asked "pull down my tights and panties".

Just then the librarian walked past with a man, luckily neither looked into my room. Why was I doing this! What was wrong with me! These questions dissapated as the boys fingers crept inside the elastic of my tights and tugged them down over my hips exposing my white flat tummy and freshly shaved pussy. Then he tugged again, pulling my tights and panties rolling them down my thighs to my knees.

My excitement skyrocketed to even higher levels of nervous, frightening pleasure now that my pussy was on show this complete stranger....and anyone who happened to walk down the corridor and look through the window in the door! Now his fingers made direct contact my genitalia, rubbing circles on my pierced clit and then pushing past my labia, penetrating me with his middle finger. I could not contain my moans any longer. I let them go, releasing howls of sexual pleasure and the noise I made excited my friend even further, he fingered me, deeper and faster, inserting a second finger into my tight hole. And now he ran his other hand over the white globes of my ass, what an erotic friction it produced!

The boy dropped to his knees, trying to go down on me and eat me out but it was not possible, he was too tall, and I too short so he stood up again. "squeeze my breasts" I begged as my pussy began to squelch and leak. He ran his hands over my breasts "squeeze them hard" I pleaded. He pressed his hand hard on my left breast, pushed up, gathering my small breasts into a mound and then cupped his hand over it and squeezed hard, pinching my nipple between his finger and thumb. My pleasure doubled again. Higher and higher I ascended! So high in fact that I orgasmed as he mauled my left breast and finger fucked my wet pussy. Wetness ran down the inside of my thighs.

I looked deep into the eyes of my new friend "feed me your finger" I demanded still feeling the ecstacy of orgasm and he moved his wet hand from my pussy and penetrated my parted lips with his the two fingers that he had invaded my womanhood with. I urgently sucked the taste of my own juices from his fingers, driven to wildness by the familiar smell of my fucked hole, sucking and slurping as I did. When I could taste no more from his fingers I moved away from him again with out warning, bent down and pulled my tights and panties back up.

"Is that it?" the boy asked slightly aghasted. I adjusted my panties and thighs, pulling them up straight into there proper position. "no" I smiled "I wouldn't leave you unsatisfied". I pushed my face and body against his again, bit his ear, giving it rapid little nips while whispering into his ear "cum in your jeans, cum in your jeans baby". Sycronised with my words, my hand ran over his groin, focusing on the the large erection bursting out his jeans. My hand slipped over the front of his jeans, between his legs, behind his balls and back again. "cum in your jeans baby" I panted "cum in your jeans baby".

He gripped his hands around my hips with the strength that only a passionate man can, then squeezed my ass cheeks, he tried to kiss me but I did not turn my head, only jabbing and biting at his ear, urgently whispering "cum in your jeans baby, cum in your jean baby" like a siren from ancient times. I could feel his imprisoned cock pulsing through the denim and pressed the palm of my hand hard into his balls and ran up the length of his cock, always pushing hard against it. "cum in your jeans baby". I repeat my tricks, biting his ear, whispering into it, rubbing my body against his, my still hard nipples tracing patterns through my shirt and his.

As my hand roughly pressed into his balls once more and pushed up his shaft, as I continued to whisper my sexual mantra the boy let go a short grunt and his whole body seemed to go limp. His hands dropped from my ass and I felt dampness against me. "fuck" he said and our bodies pulled parted.

He took a deep breath. "I came in my jeans baby" and he gave a silly, nervous laugh.

"You need to go now" I said. "Are you upset?" he asked concerned. "no, but you need to go now" I said matter of factly. "can i see you again" he asked hopefully. "no" I replied. "so that's it" he asked, "we both came" I smiled "and you enjoyed yourself right?" "yes" he said rather embarrased and sheepish.

I was packing up and the boy went for the door which didn't open. I laughed "Sorry, I locked you in" and he laughed back and undid the lock. "Before you go....I'm sorry for any uncomfort you might be feeling right now" I said looking at his groin, his underwear must have ben swimming in semen. "no problem" he said blushing and he looked at the area between the hem of my miniskirt and the waistband with a large grin on his face.

"I'm sorry too".

2. Michael92

Michael92 Member

An amazing story!
    Very very intense reading material. very detailed!

And in my opinion, as good as it gets! i am gonna read this story more than just once thats for sure!

5 stars from me! :)

3. sagswing

Gold Member

Very nice . . . now one with a girl . . . . please :rolleyes:

4. Michael92

Michael92 Member

haha yes, would be very nice :D

5. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

Wow. Very descriptive! Hot story indeed. ....mmmm

6. Stormlover712

Stormlover712 Member

very hot!!!! ..... sounds like something id like to do!!! lol

Doitagain likes this.
  7. clonly602

clonly602 Member

I would have fallen victim to your slutty ways too.