My first encounter...

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by shyguy13, Sep 30, 2013.

1. shyguy13

shyguy13 New Member

For a while a was curious about hooking up with another guy. I guess I have always been curious, just to see what's out there. I tired to hook up with someone with on various dating websites.(i wont mention the sites) After a while and not finding anyone I sort of gave up and continued on in my regular relationship with my girlfriend of a few years.

One day over the summer I decided on the spot to get a massage at a well known spa and health club on the west coast. I got there early and planned on enjoying the facilities with my gf, but there was split amenities. So here I was alone, wondering what I was going to do with myself for two hours. I got undressed and started to get excited about the fact of walking around naked. I always enjoy being naked in public places...

First stop was the sauna; I take a seat on the second level in the corner furthest from the door and drape the towel over my legs. My cock is bulging at this point, not quite hard but just swollen. A few minutes in, an older gentleman comes in and sits on the lower level, facing me, to my right. He is about 40 years old, salt and pepper hair and goatee, fit and well manicured. He had his towel tied in the front so when he sat down you could see his cock peeking out. We exchanged the awkward head nod and went into our trances. I kept sneaking peeks at his package, I could see his cock was engorged like mine was.

After about 20 minutes I decided that I would take a break from the sauna and check out the hot tub. I cooled off, had some water and made my way down there. I dropped my towel and immersed myself in the water up to my neck with my head resting on the edge. There were some 70 year old men in there for 2 or 3 minutes but they kept saying how hot it was. Once the old guys left, the older gentleman from the sauna comes in and sits to my left.

With my head back, I noticed him looking at my cock through the water. I closed my eyes and acted like I didn't see him. After a minute or so, I felt his foot touch mine and my heart jumped. I wasn't sure what to do so I just remained still and kept my head back and eyes closed. Sure enough I left his hand creep up my leg and go for my cock. It shot up immediately. I opened my eyes and there he was, stroking my cock and coming in for a kiss. I gently pushed his head back looking to see if someone was coming. The way it was set up was that the hot tub was at the end of a long hallway with frosted glass along the side so you could see if someone was coming. We both look and see no one is there and lock lips. It felt oddly good. There was a little tongue exchanged but I pulled away just because I was shy.

He then asked if he could suck it. My heart dropped again, but i nodded and said yes. He told me to sit up on the edge and keep an eye out for anyone coming. I feel his warm lips around the head of my cock and I feel like I'm going to explode. I just felt this sense of accomplishment after wondering for so long what it would be like. He proceeds to suck and rub my cock for a few minutes while I reach for his hard cock. Then he slid his fingers down my balls and towards my ass. Another instance of shock and excitement. Now I am really going to explode so I grab his head gently and begin to moan. I shot my huge load right in his mouth. He took it all and smiled back at me.

I continued to rub his cock and wondered if I should return the favor. After getting a blowjob I wasn't sure if I was really ready to suck one AND take his load. After a minute he looked at me and said thanks but he has to go before I could even offer or make a move to suck his dick. I proceed to the showers with a semi hard cock and rinse off before my massage. I felt a great sense of achievement but at the same time I was left with a sense of wonder. I still wonder what it would be like to suck a dick... maybe another time...

2. shyguy13

shyguy13 New Member

what do you guys think? its my first post...

3. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Very nice.

I've noticed you get a lot of reads and very few comments for the exotic lit.

Was this a true story?

4. shyguy13

shyguy13 New Member

yes,it is a true story :)

But yeah, that was exactly why I commented asking for some feedback. I saw the reads and no comments.

Thanks for reading!

5. phish

Gold Member

very hot story....

6. sayss18

Gold Member

It's really well written, I like how you describe your feelings and how your naked body responds in this new situation. Being naked in public is very liberating, the penis seems more responsive and sensitive and it is liberating to express how you're feeling openly and honestly.

7. shyguy13

shyguy13 New Member

I love being naked in public, it is very liberating! Thanks for reading and the feedback!

8. slickdick

slickdick Member

hot story makes me wanna sign up for this club!!