My First Double Penetration

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by cbrmale, Nov 3, 2010.

1. cbrmale

Gold Member

It happened as planned: my friend, her partner and me. It was fun more than anything else, and we all had a memorable time, especially Laura who had more orgasms that any woman has a right to experience. In any case we started by taking turns: Mason and Laura with oral on me, me with Laura and oral on him, and then him and then me. And then I suggested the DP, and we did it with me sitting on the edge of the bed, Laura kneeling astride, and Mason in her arse (and I felt that, she was really full). It was actually quite easy, at least that way, and Laura controlled the thrusting for quite some time (and a few more orgasms, which I could really feel through my cock).

But it was unlikely we men were going to come like that so I finished with Laura, and then him. Sweaty, a bit greasy with lube, but very satisified.

Maybe we'll do it again one day.

2. awakened

awakened New Member

You would have to post this hot fantasy of mine right before my husband leaves to go out of town. Shit , I will be horny AND alone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The streak will be broken !!

3. Beth_UK

Beth_UK New Member

OMG, that sounds so hot! I wish I could have done that just once in my life..... damn, horny as hell now LOL.

4. awakened

awakened New Member

Just go do it then !!!!!!!!!!!:)

5. cbrmale

Gold Member

Beth,
    If you want to then you should do it. If have had some hot sexual experiences in my life, and this one rates right up there, and I got as much out of it as Laura. I thought it would be awkward but she's done it before, which helped, and the position was relatively simple. Me sitting on the edge of the bed with my legs a bit spread, she kneeling above me, he standing between our pairs of legs.

When he entered her arse I flet my cock pushed flat, and then Laura controlled the movement, soon getting quite energetic. We did it for ages but could have done it all day in that position, until eventually I decided that we should move onto the next step.

So for any woman who's up for an interesting experience, and especially if she's used to anal sex, it's got to be the female equivalent of the male fantasy of two women. Only I've had sex with two women twice, but this one was much more powerful and much more satisfying.