My first cousin likes to open her legs in front of me

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by HEYPHILLIP, Nov 21, 2004.

1. HEYPHILLIP

HEYPHILLIP New Member

My female first cousin likes to wear mini skirts and i have noticed that when ever she sits down in front of me she opens her legs in front of me showing her panties. at first i thought it was my imagination but when ever someone else is around she closes and crosses her legs right quick. the question i have is with her teasing me like this is this a form of incest with her liking what she is doing.

2. hil_hil

hil_hil New Member

not illegal to have sex with a cousin..some of mine are pretty hot.

3. blade

blade New Member

uuummmmm...yeh if u really wanna kno next time she does it just say it sarcastically "Close your legs" or whatever and maby she'll get embarressed and won't do it.

4. DarkHamlet

DarkHamlet New Member

Well if she's pretty, i would do her. why not.
    But will look for more sings to see if thats what shes realy looking for.
    so i wouldnot have problems

5. hurley

hurley New Member

Yeah if shes wanting you, go for it.. just keep it between you 2! If shes hot, maybe you can keep doing her during boring family funtions! Always need some type of entertainment during family funtions. Also might be nice because family members will let you have the door closed thinking that your family and wouldnt do such a thing!

6. hil_hil

hil_hil New Member

fantasys emerging lol

7. sexykitten07

sexykitten07 New Member

Stay Away

In my opinion you should tell her to cut the shit. She needs to know that is not ok. In most states incest IS illegal. Plus it is not safe. In the odd event that you two had a baby, it could end up all deformed.

8. John Thomas

John Thomas New Member

Hey, this is cool. You don't have to have sex with her but you can still have some fun if she wants it. I was 13 and knew near to nothing about sex or the female body until I was at a family party and met a girl who was my second cousin.

As the party was mainly adults, we went for a walk several times. She was wearing a very short skirt and had nice legs, and although I knew very little about girls, I did know I liked a shapely pair of legs. So I found her attractive due to her legs.

On one of the walks she asked me to kiss her. I did that and enjoyed it. We walked behind a supermarket where they kept all the boxes and found a private spot. When she sat down I could see her panties and found that rather erotic. She said she wanted to see my dick so we went further and ended up taking our clothes off.

All we did was feel each other up, but it was one hell of an experience. It was the first time I felt a girl's hand on my penis, and I knew I wanted that to happen again :)

So I say go for it, have some fun, but maybe don't take it too far.

9. blade

blade New Member

yeh but this guy isnt 13 and im he knows enuff about women to kno that krewing ur first cousin can get u into a lot a sh!t.....not to mention being outkasted by ur entire family

10. mysticgenie

mysticgenie New Member

In actuality, medical studies have shown when pregnacy between brother and sister occur the child only has about a 5% chance of becoming retarded or deformed due to genetic similarities.

Incestual relationships also occur in about 1 out of 5 families.

It is not illegal in most states (US) for family members no closer than first cousins to get married. (Take Jerry Lee Lewis for example.)

It may not be completely kosher in poliet society, but if you and she are consenting that is your business.

11. Still Single

Still Single New Member

I think you might want to check your facts there. I did have a few intimate encounters with an adopted cousin when I was younger, only to have found out later that it was not legal :whoa I am adding a link below that will answer the question as to wether it is legal in your state or not.

http://www.cousincouples.com/index.shtml?./pages/states.htm

12. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

my uncle and his cousin (my mom's cousin also) have 2 children together and have one of the happiest "marriages" i have ever seen. deformities and retardation are really not as common as people seem to think... not even in father/daughter incest

13. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Hmmm those are some good suggestions. I have checked out my cousin from time to time at family functions like thanksgiving and all that. She's got an awesome rack and i can't complain about her legs and the shape of herr tummy!:D man tummies! (*opens mouth drolling with head leaned to one side like homer simpson*) I would like to know how any of you approached the situation where you wanted to do something with your cousins and how you went about it?

14. dude22

dude22 New Member

hey fantasien i red a forum abouu in it that u massage ur prstate couold u help me out please i cant find it lol

Please use private messaging if you would like to contact another member on this forum. Please keep the topic on subject.

Ryan,
    SF Admin

15. frankinstine

frankinstine New Member

man, i have a hot older cousin. shes in college, and i like to wear her panties... i would totally screw her.. i just want to lick her pussy, and let her blow me.. while i wear her thong.. i would totally do stuff with her.. late, late at night..

16. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

If I had a cousin that opened her legs in front of me I think I would suggest that she go remove the panties then spread her legs.
    If she did that then I would know for sure that she wanted to take it to anew level.
    And Fucking a cousin is legal everwhere I know of. For a fact cousins are fair game for sex so fuck her everyway you can.
    And dont listen to the doomsday people saying you will have deformed babies and such, They still make rubbers.
    And sex with a cousin could be fun as you will not have any commitments just fun so go for it.

17. kbate

kbate New Member

I just thought I might add that one of the first girls I ever kissed was my first cousin.

It wasn't until several years afterward that we actually did more than kiss, I haven't noticed any family awkwardness, or any social stigma.

18. ReNo

ReNo New Member

Deformation: From what I've learned in Biology, the chances of deformation among offspring produced through incest aren't too high if it's only the first generation. For example: You and your cousin have two kids and then your two kids have a kid together, then the chances would be alot higher. Considering that you don't share direct parents the chances aren't high.

Personally, I wouldn't want to have sex with anyone I am related to.

19. qwerty420

qwerty420 New Member

i've got two sexy female cousins.. i take every opportunity i can to look up their short skirts..

i used to always talk about sex and stuff with my older cousin when we were little..

i remember her showing me her pussy so i'd show her my cock..

my aunty used to get me and my younger cousin to take baths together too..

once i had to decline because i'd gotten the craziest hardon..

looking back, it was probably a little perverted on my aunty's behalf..

20. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

I just dont believe you would do that.

As for myself and I knew no one else could heae I would say.
    Please go to the bathroom and take your panties off then come back and let me see the real thing. :eek