my first blowjob

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by brianz04, Jun 22, 2007.

1. brianz04

brianz04 New Member

i have been straight all my life up until a little while ago. ive been friends with him for 10 years and we know each other well. we joke about cock and stuff a lot and in the back of my mind i always wanted to try experimenting with him. well we got into a discussion about sex and i started fishing to ask him things. i asked if he would let a guy suck his cock. he said he would etc and i told him that i wanted to suck his cock. he thought i was kidding and i said lets go up stairs. we came to the couch and i told him to have a seat. he says "i thought u were just joking man". nope, ive been waiting to give my first blowjob for years and he was perfect for various reasons.

anyway he sat down and got comfortable and i got on my knees. i starting rubbing him thru his pants and i felt him growing hard. he was wearing a belt and it was really nice to take it off of him and unzip his fly. he was wearing silky boxers as i felt his cock and continued rubbing. he wasnt even all the way hard yet and his dick was HUGE. i couldnt believe it. i put my face into his lap and rubbed into him. finally he was fully hard poking towards me and i tried pulling his cock out of the flytrap and it was hard. mine will come right thru, but his dick was so damn big it was actually a struggle.

i pull his hard cock out and without hesitation i indulge in sucking him off. i loved how it felt in my mouth and he tasted really nice. i loved being on my knees doing this to him. of course i didnt think my first blowjob was gonna be like this, his dick is almost 9 inches and really thick so i had a mouthful. but i love everything about him. mine seems a lot smaller now after seeing his, but it turns me on that his is bigger than mine.

i tried everything i could. licking up his shaft, kissing his head and sucking up and down. i knew immediately that i loved sucking cock. i tried deepthroating a few times and choked myself a little bit. it was so hard and huge i couldnt fit half of it in my mouth. as i sucked more and more, i looked up at him and noticed him watching me. i said to him "ive been wanting to do this for so long". he laughed and continued enjoying his blowjob. after awhile i took his pants off. i was afraid at first, but a good idea because i wanted to kiss around the bottom of his shaft and testicals. he was nice and trimmed up for me, er well probably his girlfriend originally. i gently rubbed his balls with my hands and sucked hard on his big penis. i couldnt control myself. i was hard the entire time while sucking him.

i sucked his cock for about 40 minutes. i told him that i really wanted to see him cum and i needed some help so he jacked off in front of me. i kept on kissing his balls and around that area. it didnt take him long to unload a huge explosion of cum. i couldnt believe how much there was and how far it squirted. it turned me on ever more and out of excitement i sucked up the cum on the tip of his penis head. even tho he came i couldnt stop sucking on him. it was too good. we took a break for awhile and he was ready to go again 10 minutes later, i was pretty happy.

he wanted to suck me this time but i couldnt wait to have his huge cock back in my mouth so we did a 69 instead. he pulled me pants off for me and start sucking my cock. he had his out and it was so much bigger than mine. i told him his cock was freakn huge. he told me dont worry at least your cock is nice. i was on top and he was on bottom. i had to soon leave and we didnt get to finish but i was running late so i took off.

few weeks went by and ill i can think about is giving him head. i loved just the fact of being on my knees and pleasuring him, espec when he has such a big dick. we hungout again and talked it took us awhile to get into it again along with a few drinks. i couldnt take it anymore sitting there with him. i kept starring at his crotch area looking at his unerect bulge just begging me to whip it out. we were sitting his car and i leaned over and started rubbing on him and pulled his cock out immediately. i put the entire thing in my mouth making sure i trasted every spec of his cock. i licked all over his shaft and swirled my tongue around his head. precum was splurging out and i swallowed all of it down. he started jacking me off and i almost blew it a few times so i suggested we go inside.

we went to the couch and i wasted no time getting on my knees. i didnt even care about him doing stuff to me, i just wanted to pleasure him. i clumbed up on the couch and got on my knees that way to get a different angle. i grabbed ahold of his shaft and jerked him off while sucking on the tip of his penis. he then started rubbing my cock and undoing my pants. it was turning me on so much... reaching around my pants like that. finally he grabbed my pants and pulled them down. i loved how he ripped my clothes off. he started jacking me off while i kept on sucking him. i was getting tired of sucking since it was so huge.

but then he did something to me i never had before. it didnt take long with all the excitement i was having, but he made me cum hard. it was so intense i had to stop sucking and i made a lot of noise and i squirted cum all over. i felt very submissive being on my knees while he jacked me off without much effort. it was the best orgasm i ever had and it was with a guy!! and i loved it more than anything else. he wore me out and i couldnt go anymore. he was amazing tho, he was always ready for sex. i wish i had the endurance he had but i guess that comes with having a huge cock like his.

ive only done it twice with him and no i am always thinking about being on my knees for him. i wanna make him cum so badly. i talked to him and told him i was willing to do anything. i said i wanted for him to give me a facial and cum in my mouth. i also told him that sucking his cock was my favorite thing to do and i havent thought about girls in weeks. i completely came out and confessed all these dirty little secrets but it felt great. i had to beg him for more, but i kind of liked having to ask him to suck his cock. he said that he wants to do it again. i cant wait im going crazy. i need to have gay sex soon. sex with my GF is just not the same. i hope this weekend cums soon. i am anxious to let him make a mess on my face and do whatever he wants to me. :-D

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

Wow, Brian, that was a hell of a first post! Whew! I will admit to getting a bit aroused reading it. Yikes! :eek

fantasizing with love likes this.
  3. syrupstains

syrupstains New Member

Oh wow thats hot! Hope you have fun and tell us more of your experiences. ;]

4. Halogen

Halogen New Member

Phew, that was a hot story!

5. SexyCaramel

SexyCaramel New Member

WOW WOW! I was sitting here getting hot reading that! I am glad you know what you want now and happy sucking! :)

6. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

Same that was a hot story, I have been playing with ideas of trying it too

7. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

I enjoyed my times with cocks...

That was as everyone else has said a hot story..had me hard thinking of how that must have felt for the both of you...

8. browneu

browneu New Member

Nice story. I tried it once and it wasn't for me. Perhaps I could do some tease and denial but not oral. It could have been the person, he wasn't circumsized and it wasn't for me. I could try again with a circumsized cock.

9. Soundwave

Soundwave New Member

That was a really hot story. I read it a few times, each time hard. Kudos.