My first BBW

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Diddy2, Sep 3, 2012.

1. Diddy2

Diddy2 New Member

This past weekend I finally tried it out with a BBW and I gotta say...I will be sticking to slim girls from now on. It did nothing for me and half way through doggie I actually started going soft and this has NEVER happened to me before (I'm 23 so no problems with getting hard). I wanted to at least try it once and that was my one and only.

Anyone else have a similar story? She text me earlier this morning asking if I wanted to come over and have sex again and I politely declined, another first for me, never turned down sex before:eek

2. bt1257

bt1257 Member

I would never mess around with a BBW. My penis is way too small for that.

3. Meee

Gold Member

Develop an actual relationship with a girl of any size and you'll probably find yourself not going soft. And actually, going soft once isn't enough to make a lifetime decision. Or shouldn't be.

4. Maverick

Maverick Member

I like thick, but not bbw.

5. BigTitLover

Gold Member

Depends on what you call BBW. One man's thick, is anothers BBW. I've been with small 120lb girls up to one that clocked in at over 400. What made me like them was the confident attitude. Been with some hot thin girls that I went soft with because they just laid there, no reaction or playing back.

6. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

Define BBW, please.

By my BMI, I'm obese. Some people think I'm only a little bit overweight, others don't think I have a weight problem at all.

The only time I see a man go soft is straight after his orgasm.

7. all_american_hippy

all_american_hippy New Member

BBW sounds a bit rude, dear.

8. 12barblues

Gold Member

Why?

9. Essene

Gold Member

BBW should, 1, not sound rude -and 2 should be based on BMI (as with any other body type). The acronym is too generalized. Anyone who anyone considers "large" can be given the title "bbw". Some of the women, with whom the title has been used, are undeserving of it.

Going flaccid happens to many males for any variety of reasons. I won't pretend to know why yours did- but if you aren't attracted to them there larger/fatter women, more power to you on your journey to have sex with whatever your ideal body type is.

10. backcheck64

Gold Member

BMI's are bullshit. You need a proper body scan that takes muscle mass into account. Most guess my wifes weight at 90 to 95lbs, she's 118 but has a bodyfat level of 11-12%. I classify as overweight, but I litterally can pick up a refridgerator and carry it. I have a friend that weighs 265lbs at 6'3"....but has a bodyfat level of 7%.

I couldn't do a BBW, gag reflex isn't strong enough. LOL. I can't stand the sight of celulite much less BULK celulite. The condition of your body speaks to how you feel about yourself. I don't like self haters, plus I'm very active and want someone I can share that with. We cycle weekly, 20to 40 miles, sometimes over 60...basicly because we are always running with the kids...we used to do 75 to 100 every Sat and Sun. I work construction so I get a workout daily, my wife works out an hour and 15 daily, 7 days a week, and does yoga. BBWs, or even thick, no thanks.

11. mrcock

Gold Member

what's wrong with bbws? also women, also sexy, also pleasuring, satisfying

:lol

12. 12barblues

Gold Member

Everyone has their preference ....some are attracted to looks, some are attracted to status, or wealth.... some are attracted to a persons sexual " attitude " .....or personality, some are attracted to the whole package.....you know, one mans pleasure is a another mans pain ...or something like that.....

13. Diddy2

Diddy2 New Member

I know it's a little degrading to be talking about her and stuff but this is sex forum and we did have sex and I wanted to share my first experience. She actually had a very pretty face but she was pushing about 275 maybe a little more. I don't know why I even persued her other than wanting to try it for a long time, now that I know I don't care for bigger women I won't be perusing them any more

14. backcheck64

Gold Member

Hey, I had friends in college that used to go hoggin. Whoever got the largest, ugliest woman won....what, I don't know, I never did it. I always stuck to the cheerleader, athlete types. The largest I ever did, was my wife after our second child, she balooned up to about 190, she couldn't handle it, neither could I, and she dropped 76lbs and is in the best shape of her life. Before kids she was a size 4, now a size 0/2 and 11% bodyfat. She looks over 10 yrs younger, I like being married to a very fit woman that looks early to mid 30s, but is 47. A large woman doen't fit my preferences or lifestyle. But it takes more than just looks and being fit for me. She also has to be intellegent and driven. It's the whole bag or nothing for me. A friend said, large women are like scooters, fun to ride, but you wouldn't want anyone to see you on one.

15. mrcock

Gold Member

nice friends

really, if we have bbw here, girls I still like you all

16. paintedblue

paintedblue Member

Correct me if I am wrong, but doesnt BBW stand for "Big Beautiful Woman"? I dont think he was intending it to be rude.

Personally, I can find the beauty in any woman. Overweight or Athletic, it really is all about how you handle yourself. I know a lot of obese women find themselves unattractive, and therefore they project that attitude. But I have had the pleasure of meeting a few ( some of which are on this site) that just ooze sexy.
    They prove the theory that you dont have to have the body of a lingerie model to be sexy.

17. backcheck64

Gold Member

i have a couple of BBWs as friends, but sexually, hell no.

18. GirlNextDoor

GirlNextDoor New Member

The past year I got up to 162 pounds on my small 5'4 frame because I have insulin resistance and did not know it.
    My doctors did not take my problem seriously because my weight is distributed so evenly they said I didn't look overweight.They even said I looked much younger then my actual age as well,but I kept pushing and finally got tests done.

Since I have been on my insulin sensitizing medication,I have already lost 15 pounds without doing anything different at all.Not that I ever ate much to begin with,which was why my weight gain was so upsetting in the first place.

Anyways,my point is,I think this problem is more common nowadays because of all the unhealthy refined carbs which messes with your insulin levels.And once you have insulin issues,it is VERY HARD to lose weight.That is how I knew something was wrong with me.I would exercise and diet and gain weight,never lose.Now barely doing anything and it just comes right off.

I don't think I could have been considered a BBW though at my highest weight.
    But even at my smallest (120),I still look a little thick because I do have a pretty muscular shape.

It's funny though because my boyfriend doesn't want me to lose too much weight.
    He is always trying to get me to eat.
    He says he loves my curves and my big boobs and ass and he doesn't want me getting too skinny.

19. AtkCCC

Gold Member

Sounds like I am in the minority here but I absolutely love Curvy women. I always have and always will. Actually the super skinny girls do nothing for me. Curvy girl with a confident attitude will get me every time. But then again I like women in flannel nightgowns and wear sock to bed in the winter.

20. backcheck64

Gold Member

Now I don't mind muscle, you can tell a huge difference between muscle and fat. Most put my wife at 90 to 95lbs. We bought my wife a new bike on vacation, and the guy at the bike shop, in very good shape and knowledgeable put her at 110, she's 118. I love it that she's 47, had two kids, and not a jiggle, just defined muscle. I'm sorry, I can't stand celulite, rolls, buldges, muffin tops.... Like many can't stand a strong, cut woman...not talking body builder type. I find the fat disgusting and a total turnoff.