My Favourite Job

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by miss_nastyass, Sep 20, 2007.

1. miss_nastyass

miss_nastyass New Member

I am on my knees as you stand before me. I nuzzle my face into the rough denim of your jeans. I take a deep breath, smelling your maleness. I lick my lips. Moving my hands to your waist, my shaking fingers fumble slightly with the button and zipper on your jeans. I place both hands firmly on your hips, sliding your jeans down to your knees causing your semi-hard cock to pop free right in front of my face.
    Lightly, I flick the head of your dick with my tongue. It becomes slightly harder. I softly run my tongue down the length of your now rapidly hardening shaft. I hear you sigh. I run my tongue down your length again, but this time I keep going past the base to your balls. Softly, I caress your balls with my tongue. Your sigh becomes a moan. I open my mouth wide and put my lips to your balls, sucking gently I draw one into my mouth, rubbing my wet tongue tenderly over your hot skin.
    I wrap one hand around your shaft, squeezing it as I continue to lick and suck your balls. I run my tongue up the length of your now hard cock, circling it around your bulging head. Slowly, I work my way back to your balls, leaving a trail of wet kisses down your throbbing dick.
    You moan again as I kiss your balls and begin to move my hand up and down your dick, my spit acting as lube. I rub the wet head of your cock in the palm of my hand, making you moan loader.
    Running my tongue up the underside of your shaft, I can feel it pulsate as my tongue flicks over the sensitive tip. I look up into your eyes; I open my mouth slightly and slip the tip of your hard cock between my wet lips. Your eyes darken with lust as you watch me slide your aching cock into my hot, wet mouth.
    I move my mouth slowly up and down your shaft, sucking gently, taking a little more into my mouth on every down-stroke. Your close your eyes, you are breathing faster as I hold your cock between my lips and swirl my tongue around the head. Pulling back slowly, I take your dick from my mouth, using just my hand to stroke your spit-wet shaft. You look down at me, your eyes glazed with passion. Fuck I love that look…
    Greedily, I take your cock back between my lips and you moan as you feel your dick hit the back of my mouth. Slowly, I work my hand and mouth up and down your hot, throbbing shaft, tasting your pre-cum on my tongue and as I bring my spare hand up to massage your balls, you throw your head back and mutter, “Oh, fuck yeah, baby.”
    I move my mouth a little faster as you begin to thrust back against me slightly. I move my hands to rest on your hips. Opening my mouth wide and breathing deeply through my nose, I take your length into my mouth. You groan again as your cock comes in contact with the back of my mouth, and louder as you feel the head of your dick slip into the tightness of my throat. I hold you in my throat, your cock filling my mouth entirely, my nose buried in your pubic hair.
    I pull back, gasping for air, my eyes watering a little, before again swallowing your cock deep into my throat.
    “Fuck!” you exclaim as you put your hands on my shoulders, running them softly up each side of my neck to my head.
    I pull back again, only to feel you tangle your hands into my hair. I look up at you, my eyes giving my consent, and you grip my head between your hands as you fuck your cock in and out of my wet, welcoming mouth. You thrust harder, deeper, causing me to gag slightly as your hot, throbbing cock slides into my throat. You pull back, allowing me to catch my breath, before driving your cock deep into my mouth again and holding my head tight against you.
    You leave your hands on my head, your fingers entangled in my hair as I bring one hand back to your cock and take control again, working my wet mouth and tongue up and down the length of your dick.
    I move my head faster, feeling your cock swell and twitch in my mouth; I know you are nearly ready to explode. I squeeze your shaft firmly in my hand, as my other hand comes up to fondle your balls. You groan in pleasure as I look into your eyes, your fingers gripping my hair tightly.
    “Baby, oh baby,” you groan as you thrust your hips toward my mouth. I feel your cock start to pulsate and throb against my tongue. Again I increase the pace; every muscle in your body is tensed. The hot skin of your ball sack tightens in my hand, your cock swells even more. I push my face hard against you, forcing your dick down into my throat once more. I pull back and continue sucking and stroking, wanting, no, needing you to cum in my mouth. I hear you groan again as your body starts to shake, feeling your cock pump your hot load into my mouth, sucking and swallowing hungrily as spurt after spurt of your cum covers my tongue.
    I feel you start to pull away, the sensitivity is taking over, and I hold my mouth still around your cock, not wanting to let go yet. A drip of your precious cum escapes my lips and I pull away from you to wipe it with my fingers, licking them clean as I look up at you and smile…

2. yardlyin

yardlyin Member

very good

it was so good indeed....i enjoyed it very much..and you have the skill...thank you for sharing!
    yardlyin

3. charged

charged New Member

Nice one..........Very good read...

4. cook74

Gold Member

That was one hell of a blow job, :blowjob

Thank you miss nastyass :)

5. miss_nastyass

miss_nastyass New Member

I'm glad you enjoyed it, yardlyin. Thank you!

6. miss_nastyass

miss_nastyass New Member

Thanks! :)

BTW - love the siggy!

7. miss_nastyass

miss_nastyass New Member

My pleasure, cook! ;)

8. CyberGuy22

CyberGuy22 New Member

Wow :D

Well, I'm not ashamed to admit I had to masturbate while reading that. Oh boy that was good. :jerkit

I'm a massive fan of cyber sex so this was right up my alley.

It was very descriptive and actually turned me on even after only a few lines.

*phew*

Thanks, miss_nastyass :rose

9. miss_nastyass

miss_nastyass New Member

Aw, thank you, CyberGuy!
    Glad you liked it! :brow

10. CyberGuy22

CyberGuy22 New Member

And remember, keep them coming! :yell

:)

11. The Kid

The Kid New Member

Wow, if only every girl in the world were like you :)

12. Howie_t

Howie_t New Member

I got to say that was a hot story.