My fantasys

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by darkfallenangel, Apr 7, 2005.

1. darkfallenangel

darkfallenangel New Member

quick note...theres a long begining but I cant find it. It starts of with me (a teenage boy) being abducted by some black guys, raped and brought back to their house where I was to change into girls cloths. I'll just start where I left off.

They had all been drinking when I steped out of my room after a long shower. I was wearing a very short skirt, a pink thong, padded bra, and a sluty skimpy shirt. Two of the guys were sitting in separate recliners and the other two were in a couch. The last guy approached me...
    "You smell nice girl. Hows your ass feel?"
    "Ok I guess" I didnt want to upset them
    "Good. Now get down on your hands and knees and be ready to be degrated." They all laughed at that.
    He took his cock out and began rubbing it all over my face. I began to suck the head slowly and then he suddenly rammed it down my throat. I gaged a little and started to move back but the guy grabed me.
    "Bad girl, you know what you get for that!"
    HE sat down and laid me over his lap. He began spanking me really hard, faster and faster untill suddently he stopped. He put some loation on his had and began to rub my ass soothingly. He grabbed a dildo and showed it to me so I would know how big it was. It looked bigger then any of their giant cocks. I mean this thing was at least 2 1/2" in diameter.
    "This is what you get!"
    He rammed it in my ass and began pumping me hard and fast with it. I started to screem when one guy got up and made me suck his cock to muffel the sound. HE bagan fucking my face making me suck nearly his entire 10" cock. They both pumped me harder and harder utill the one guy blew his load down my throat. Then they stoped.
    "Are you gonna be a good little girl now"
    "yes" I said int the girliest voice I could manage.
    tell me what you think.
  2. kbate

kbate New Member

They had been drinking when I stepped out of my room. I was wearing a very short skirt, a pink thong, a padded bra and a slutty skimpy shirt. Two of the guys were sitting in recliners and the other two were on the couch.

The last guy approached me and said "You smell nice girl. Hows your ass feel?"

"Ok I guess" I didnt want to upset them

"Good. Now get down on your hands and knees and be ready to be degraded." They all laughed at that.

He pulled his cock out and began rubbing it all over my face. I began to suck the head slowly and then he suddenly rammed it down my throat. I gagged a little and started to move back but he grabbed me and said "Bad girl, you know what you get for that!"

HE sat down and laid me over his lap. He began spanking me, really hard, faster and faster. Suddenly he stopped and put some lotion on his hand and began to rub my ass soothingly. He grabbed a dildo and showed it to me so I would know how big it was. It looked bigger then any of their giant cocks; I mean this thing was at least 2 1/2" in diameter.

"This is what you get!" He rammed it into my ass and began pumping me hard and fast with it. I started to scream and another guy got up and made me suck his cock to muffle the sound. He began fucking my face making me suck nearly his entire 10" cock. Both men pumped me, harder and harder until the one in my mouth blew his load down my throat.

"Are you gonna be a good little girl now," one man asked as they stopped?

"Yes" I said in the girliest voice I could manage.[/QUOTE]

read it this way and see if without the typos and a couple little changes, if you like it better.

3. blade

blade New Member

why do they hafta be black is that part of the fantasy????
  4. Eros

Eros New Member

Gotta say - I love this website!