My Fantasy

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Meow, Aug 8, 2012.

1. Meow

Meow Member

Hi, I think that I have one fucked up fantasy that would never see the light of day.
    I want to gag and tie my partner to the bed with her legs spread and then call my mates round to give her a good time. One by one they would take her, some doing it nice and slow, grinding her pussy. Some doing it fast, slipping into her tight arse. Some cumming in her pussy and some cumming over her boobs. Then to top it all I would fuck her sloppy pussy pulling out at the end, cumming in her thick pubic hair. Then i go down on her and clean up, savouring the taste of her and her lovers
    One fucked up fantasy I know. It would never happen as I have too much love and respect for her to even suggest it.
    I think my fantasy should remain just that. A fantasy.
    Anyone have darker fantasies?

2. EthanAndrews

EthanAndrews New Member

Sounds like my wife's fantasy (Minus the part where you clean her up). She likes the idea of being forced/soft rape.

3. 12barblues

Gold Member

Seems many women would fantasize about being taken by several men....

4. Meow

Meow Member

EthanAndrews it is nice to know that I am not on my own with this fantasy.

5. BitchN

BitchN New Member

Hmmmm....I think I'm starring in that fantasy........oh yeah, absolutely

6. awakened

awakened New Member

Almost all the people in my circle of friends have this fantasy and MANY have carried it out. I have also thought of it but it may stay a fantasy.

7. justaniceguy

justaniceguy Member

really!! some of you ladies fantasise about this....but you would not go through with it

and I right here?

8. sandwich

Gold Member

I can't believe I'm awake this late again. If I don't get fucked pretty soon I will end up masturbating myself into the cosmos...anyway, that's another story.

I have had this fantasy before, and there's not a chance I would do it in reality. There are other fantasies that I think about far more often. And while I would like to be restrained, I would say no thank you to being gagged because I like a lot of dirty talk. I'd swap the gag for a blindfold any day.

9. all_american_hippy

all_american_hippy New Member

Look. We live in a world with, oh I don't know, 7 BILLION people. Believe me, other people are going to share your family. So why don't you take a chance and tell her? You never know...its not that uncommon of a fantasy.

10. RainLevity

RainLevity Member

And even if you/she would never actually go through with it, it might become something you could both fantasize about together, and use as a turn-on for you both. My DH took the chance of telling me his fantasy that he thought I would find offensive, and it turned out, even though I'd never thought of it before, it turned me on to hear him talk about it.

You should always communicate your wants/desires/fantasies with your SO, if it's a truly committed, supportive relationship.

11. xeniadraven

Gold Member

This is something i crave!! I would love to do it but as I am married it would have to be organised mutally and terms agreed.

Soft rape is a huge fantasy of mine but I know in reality it probably wont happen. My oh roleplays this a little by being rough with me which is fantastic and always results in an explosive and wet orgasm!

12. sabian

sabian New Member

Boy that dose sound like fun!!! hahaha.. so if you ever need that extra person....just so you know....Im totaly up for it. xoxox. :)

13. blackgene

blackgene New Member

So your fantasy is something similar to your wife getting rapped by several men or you fantasize that she agrees on having sex with your buddies?

14. Anotherday

Gold Member

Oh yeah, everything but the cleaning up after other guys. Nothing wrong with that, just not my bag. A lot of men have this exact fantasy though and I'd dare say many more women than a lot of people would guess.

But yeah, the thought of that turns me on and turns on the wife. We've both discussed our shared fantasy similar to this. Though we both agree that this is one that should just remain fantasy for us, something to think/talk about just to get us hot.

15. Anotherday

Gold Member

Quite a difference in the aspects of the fantasy right here.

16. pawg69lover

pawg69lover New Member

Don't feel bad gang bang fantasies are quite common. I used to date this girl years ago that loved having me choke and slap her while we fucked and she had a fetish for rape fantasies. Dating her was...interesting lol!

17. Sirramm

Sirramm New Member

BEEN THERE, DONE IT, LOVED IT!!! It was one of the greatest times I ever had in the bedroom with my wife!!!!!! TOTALLY HOT!!!!!!!!!! GO FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!