My fantasy

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by mr_orgasmo, Aug 8, 2011.

1. mr_orgasmo

mr_orgasmo New Member

I am a crossdresser. I go out in public dressed as a woman. Anyways, my fantasy is about cross dressing and being the house wife.

My fantasy is that I am a house wife to a man who makes good money, enough that I do not need to work. I cook and clean and do laundry, as well as get groceries and such (which I do in real life). But in my fantasy my husband will turn me around and push me on my knees, shoving all he is worth into my mouth and make me give him a blowy. I'd swallow all of his load, as all good girls should, then return to working around the house. Then a little later, he would come up to me, force me on my knees again, and shove his manhood in my mouth until he got rock hard and told me to stand up. Then he bends me over and takes me from behind until I feel his warm cum in my ass. Then he tells me to get to work and walks away, which is when I grab him a cold beer and serve him dinner while he watches the game. Then I get back to my house hold duties.

Anyway. That is my fantasy. ohhhhh how I wish it could be true for even just 1 time.

2. Paula

Gold Member

mmmhhh....

3. 6stringking

6stringking Member

Interesting Sounds fun

4. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Doesn't sound impossible to do. Approach the idea with hubby.

5. Matthew

Matthew New Member

Sounds similar to something I experienced.
    My friend and I went inside my house to eat lunch, coming from playing football at a neighbors house down the block. It was mid-day, my parents at work and younger brother at school. We were a bit muddy so we took off our dirty clothes and threw them in the wash. We both went into the kitchen to eat our pizza. On my way through the doorway, my friend trips me, and conveniently lands on top of me. Weighing me down, he looks me in the eyes and starts pulling down my shorts exposing my rising penis! We've both fooled around before, but we were new to kitchen sex. He pulls my boxers all the way to my ankles and like a vacuum sucking up dirt, his mouth went right on my dick. He paused for a minute, and before I knew it, I opened my eyes and he was on top of me riding my dick. He grabbed a piece of pizza and hand fed me while he was on top of me!

What beats that!?

6. Mittimer

Gold Member

Personally, I wouldnt be able to concentrate on eating while being fucked. That's just me though.

7. Hahaha! :) I agree!

8. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Just to follow on Mitt's ingestion tangent.
    I have drunk beer, wine and even coffee whilst doggy fucking and partner likewise all except for the
    beer.
    However as for the original submissive homosexual thread I agree with Paula lady of few words; mmmhh............