my fantasy

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by shytown, Jun 17, 2005.

1. shytown

shytown New Member

I have always wanted to have a gangbang. Just me and 3 or 4 hung men taking advantage of me, Does that seem weird to anyone? and what if i was to do it... would that be taboo? It kind of freaks me out but turns me on. :ugh.... Well someone anyone let me know what you think

2. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

it all depends do you fill bad about things after you do, like say do you feel guilty after you materbate.
    if not theni think you may as well do it, but if you do it you are best do it in another state, or even better country with a fake name. and change the way that you look just in case they some how take pictures.
    i have found picture of girls on the web that look exactly like people i know doing things that would destroy their reps.

3. Eros

Eros New Member

There is never anything wrong with a fantasy. Proper care that the 'wanting is not more than the having'. Meaning it may or may not be more fun to think about that actually do. The having implies some risks - both medical and overall safety. However I agree with longnstrong - if your value system is in accordance with the fantasy; then with basic precautions - it may be a great memory and a lot of un. Remember that values are NOT morals and are not right nor wrong - simply how you feel about it all. As the great writer Bill wrote: "This above all, to thy own self be true." Good luck and be safe!

4. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member