my fantasy

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by pseudonym, May 24, 2007.

1. pseudonym

pseudonym New Member

I have this really hot fantasy that I've been imagining for a while, maybe I'm not the only one. Here's what happens in my fantasy:

She (girlfriend, duh) shows up at my place before I've gotten out of bed, gets in and is touching me before long. She starts throwing herself into a handjob but within a few minutes stops and gets up, telling me to get up and that I'm not done yet. We spend the day together and go about our business doing whatever, but whenever I least expect it she pleasures me a little bit without letting me climax. We go out for lunch and she gives me head in the car on the way. We're looking around a bookstore, she sneaks up behind me and puts her hand down my pants and jerks me off furiously for 30 seconds until I'm as hard as I can get but then stops. We go for a walk in the park and stop to sit down on a bench for a few minutes, she unzips me and licks at the underside of the head of my cock like a cat licking up water until I want her to suck me so bad but she just zips me up again. We go hang out at a friend's place for a while and watch a movie, in the middle she pulls me out and slowly strokes me for a while until I'm going crazy but still no climax. I am her toy to play with however she wants, wherever she wants, in front of whoever she wants. This continues all day until we wind up back at my place at night, she brings me right to the edge but not quite to climax several times in a row by various techniques before I finally explode like I've been waiting a lifetime.

I hope to make this come true soon! What do you guys think of my fantasy? Does anyone have one something like it?

2. jrfoxx

jrfoxx New Member

Nice! That's hot. Sounds like a lot of fun, and a lot of torture at the same time.I've honestly never thought of something like that, and I have a pretty active imagination sex-wise...
    I'll have to suggest this to the wife so she can surpris me with it sometime.I bet she'd be VERY into it.

3. Bluesy

Gold Member

That sounds like my kind of game! Only, I think I'd opt for semi-public places because I really love bookstores and would hate to get banned from one :( (Though the experience might be worth it :lol)

I hope she goes for it!

4. SPANKEE47

SPANKEE47 New Member

public fantasy

i have this fantasy of being paddled ,whipped, spanked, caned all of the above in a public area over a table . then a big man jamming his dick in my pussy and a finger in the ass . while he pumping me hard he spanks me as hard as he can . when he's finished then he rolls me over and jams a bottle up my pussy and tells me to hold it if it falls out he ties me to a pole in front of everyone and lets people take turns at whipping my bare ass . ifi cry i get it twice as much .after a good thrashing he lays me on the table and licks my juices and puts his finger up my ass and penetrates it until i come then he kisses me all over and we go our separate ways. this is my fantasy .