My Fantasy/Real Sex Stories - Whats Real?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Happy2doyou, Nov 11, 2013.

1. Happy2doyou

Gold Member

Hello everyone I am new here and looking for a place to share my real life sex stories as well as the many, many fantasies I have that I am fulfilling one at a time (ok maybe two at a time too). I am a housewife in my late 20's and I enjoy working out (at least 3-4 days a week) and getting lots of cardio by any means necessary! I am always happy to share stories of my past and present sex life and enjoy discussing what turns me on and what turns u guys on too.

For the longest time I loved to show off and tease my husbands friends to make my hubby jealous. We have a nice home with a big 'man-room' with huge tv, sound system, bar, pool table as well as a beautiful pool out back so he has guys over often to watch games or play cards. I found out how much it excited me actually by accident when I was in the tub one afternoon and heard him (hubby I thought) open the bedroom door. I called out for him to come in since I had a question for him but when he didn't come to see me I yelled that I had to ask him something right now! I guess the urgency in my voice prompted my husbands friend to open the door (not knowing I was naked in the bath) and stick his head in to say, 'sorry but its me - Tom asked me to grab his glove off the dresser'. When he finished saying that I think it hit him that he was talking to me like normal but I was buck naked in the tub! I sat up in the tub and half heartedly covered myself as I told him it was ok. I said I was sorry I assumed u were Tom when I heard the door open. At this time no other man had seen me naked since before I got married nearly 10 years ago so it got me very excited fast and I could feel my nipples get hard which made him blush, maybe realizing he had been staring at me. After looking me up and down he finally said he was sorry and should go, but I have to say u look very nice. Well a simple compliment turned me on so much I told him to wait. Since your here I was going to ask tom which skirt I should wear tonight? He seemed worried so I relaxed him, don't worry you saw me already, no use being silly about it and once you've seen one uv seen em all right? He smiled and looked back at me but instead of being shy this time I just pointed to the outfits I had hanging by the bath and asked him what he thought. He would look at the skirt and back at me enjoying our little game. he asked how short this skirt is on me as he held one up and I sat up on my knees and turned around showing his my ass and held my hand just under my ass cheek as I looked back at him. It goes right about to here---. His eyes got wide so I joked, sorry is the skirt too short? I don't want anyone to be able to see this when I bend over! I leaned forward and pretended like I was going to bend over far and enjoyed how his eyes were glued to my backside! By this time I was getting very worked up and horny and from the obvious lump in his shorts he was too. He began to go for the door - I should get back to the game Kris. When I said ok but can u get me a towel - over there. He brought it to me and I stood up letting him get a good look of my entire nude body! He stood there momentarily as I began to dry myself off. As he walked towards the door I could see his eyes were on the mirror (hence back on me) and I turned away from him and bent over to dry off my legs, I am sure giving him a sneak peek at all of me! I don't think he was out the bedroom door by the time I was near a nice orgasm as I rubbed my hot kitty! I have always dressed very sexy at home but from that day on I decided to let my exhibitionist side out at home and hubby seems to be the most popular guy in town!

#1 Happy2doyou, Nov 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2013
    Ieatpussy likes this.
  2. shashtzoh

Awesome hot body. And your story is very sexy because of the exhibitionism and teasing. Thank you for arousing me both ways!

3. Silverfox

Gold Member

Good tale. I saw your other pics in the photo section. Same great ass. Try not cause the guys to break their zippers;-)

4. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Great story and great pics but that said remove the pics pronto and repost in the correct section or guaranteed you will get banned.
    Also I would suggest continue your stories in the Fetish or literature section.
    We want you to stay so please read the rules ok?

5. alwaystry

Very nice story!

6. biker061

Gold Member

good start, don't forget to add more :D

7. bigninehard

bigninehard New Member

That is such a hot story!!

8. Ieatpussy

Ieatpussy Member

Great story. NAnd u have a beautiful body. Oh what I could do with u

9. MultipleMoneyshots

MultipleMoneyshots New Member

yum. you should make some videos too. would love to see you in action.