My Fantasy Part 3

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Hubby2005us, Aug 6, 2014.

1. Hubby2005us

Hubby2005us Member

Then I moved onto the bed and put my cock into her wet pussy, that is leaking cum all over the bed, and make love to her for a few minutes before adding my cum to Jim’s and the other guys, man was she a mess. After Jim comes out of the bathroom, she went in to the bathroom to take a shower. Jim asked if I would like him to leave and let us be alone now. I tell him no and ask him to go have drink with me in the kitchen. Peggy comes out after a long while dressed in only a robe; she is surprised to see Jim and the black guy are still there and asks me again if I hate her, again explaining she does not know what happened to her. Asking me if I can ever forgive her for what she did. Her conservative upbringing is coming out again. I answered Peggy by moving towards her and ripping the robe off her body. Holding her naked body in my arms, I asked the handsome strangers if they ready to go again. Of course, Jim and the black guy said hell yes, and I pushed her into the bedroom and onto the bed. Then we all three go to work on her body, using it for our own pleasure. Jim and the black guy both blasted a load down her throat that night and she swallowed it as if it was honey. Something she has never done for me in 34 years. We kept her very busy until early in the morning.
    The next morning Peggy woke up earlier that Jim or I, and made us breakfast. At the breakfast table Jim and Steve the black guy asked us, how long we were going to be in town. I informed him that we had to catch a flight back home that same afternoon. Peggy was being very shy and quiet; she had showered and dressed conservatively for the day but still looked very hot. I asked them why and they said they would love to get together again sometime soon. Peggy was blushing like a schoolgirl at that comment, but said what happened was a mistake and would never happen again. I went over to her, kissed her deeply, picked her up, and carried her into the bedroom. As I was walking through the doorway to the bedroom I looked back at Jim and Steve and said are you coming or not. Peggy started too pleaded with me, but I just put her on the bed and we started to strip her naked. Peggy resisted until I had her on her back and Steve started to push his monster cock into her as I held her legs back. It was great be holding her as she started to cum all over his big cock as soon as he had it all the way in. Then I put my cock into her mouth to shut her up, blew a load down her throat, and pulled out. Steve and Jim gave her a good work out filling up her pussy and mouth. It was hot to see Steve the black guy forcing his cock into my wife mouth and down her throat. She just gave up at that point and said ok but what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. They fucked her everyway imaginable over the next couple of hours. We barely made our flight and Peggy made it very clear that something like that was never going to happen again. However, I did manage to make a movie of most of the first part of the night. Something she would never let me do, but was so consumed with lust she never noticed. I have the movie to replay, and no she does not know about it, just like most of the pictures I have of her.
    All the above is fantasy, I wish it had happened but it did not. I did not use my wife real name in the story to protect me from getting killed.
    Wish we could make it happen I would love to see her being fucked. Would you like to seduce and fuck my wife?
    yjk9w.jpg

Joys, Married M Nh and Doitagain like this.
  2. Joys

Verified Gold Member

My answer to that would be "It's the best mistake ever happened and it will happen over and over again":p

3. Hubby2005us

Hubby2005us Member

I like that!!

4. Hubby2005us

Hubby2005us Member

Thanks. I changed it for future use to "I told her it is the best mistake that ever happened and it will happen over and over again."

Joys likes this.