My Fantasy - Part 1

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by PatP, May 5, 2010.

1. PatP

PatP New Member

Hello everyone. First of all, I am a fairly normal, intelligent, kind and fairly handsome guy. I say that to say this - I have the most bizarre and active fantasy life. My fantasies are very detailed and complete. I love my wife and we have a great relationship. But all the while we are having sex these fantasies are running through my mind. I have let her in on some of the more "tame" ones and even got her to help me live some of them out. But there are others...well...here is part 1 of the first one.

I have a lot of money and I get off on the idea of being locked in a cage by a beautiful woman. So, just for my own kicks I convince this lovely lady to allow me to build a cage in her basement by offering her a lump of cash. Not to actually let her lock me in it - just for kicks.

And in addition, I have a binder upstairs with the key to the cage and a document explaining that I have set up an automatic deposit into her account from mine that will continue until I go to the bank to stop it.

These facts alone are enough to make me literally shiver with excitement. I have no intention to actually go through with the plan - I just enjoy the excitement of thinking about it. My plan is to finish the cage, go home and masturbate while thinking about this lovely creature.

I am in the cage, putting the finishing touches on it when I hear the door click shut. I look around and this lovely woman is looking at me with a smug expression. I ask her what she is doing and she just sort of laughs. She says she knows I have more money and she wants some of it. She says she will unlock the cage if I give her another lump of cash. I beg her not to do this but she just smirks, sits down on a chair, crosses her legs and casually tells me I have no choice.

Now I am in a tough situation. The only way to unlock the cage is to tell her where the key is. If she finds the key she will find the document. Based on her greed there is no way she will let me out. But I have no choice but to agree to her terms, tell her where the key is and hope for the best.

I tell her where the key is. She turns to go upstairs and I can see her beautiful ass twitching as she walks away, leaving me helpless and at her mercy in the cage. I wonder what she will do when she reads the document. Will she be satisfied with the lump of cash? Or will she keep me locked in the cage?

Several hours go by as I anxiously wait for her to return. What in the heck is she doing? Finally I hear her coming back downstairs. She has the binder with her and she has a very teasing, cocky look on her face. She informs me she has been to the bank to verify the account transfer settings and that indeed they are there and valid.

She says she hopes I enjoy being her prisoner while she goes out and enjoys her life spending my money. She then informs me that I will have to earn food and water. I have no idea what this means.

-Stay tuned for part 2-

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

Financial domination is actually common in the BDSM community among the wealthy subs. There isn't anything weird or bizarre about it. The cage idea is enough to make any daring curious person shake :p

I enjoyed reading about your fantasy and can't wait for part two. :)

3. igor

Gold Member

I am waiting for the part where sex is involved. This should be good:rofl

4. PatP

PatP New Member

-Part 2-

I ask her what she means by earning food and water and she just mockingly laughs and teasingly walks towards the stairway and leaves.

Time goes by but I have no way of knowing how much. I'm getting hungry and very thirsty. Any initial thrills have disappeared and I am getting angry. Where the heck is she? Did she forget about me? It's been at least 24 hours, maybe more, since she was last here. I can faintly hear her upstairs talking and laughing. Is someone else here or is she on the phone?

Suddenly I can hear her slowly walking down the stairs. She appears and she is drinking from an icy cold bottle of water. A cold drink has never looked so good and I try to swallow but my mouth is too dry. My heart is beating rapidly as I hope she is going to give me the water bottle. She looks at me with a kind of a knowing smirk as she takes a slow, cool drink from the bottle.

She asks if I'm thirsty. I say I am. She asks how thirsty. I ask her what she wants from me. She smiles and slowly slides her bare foot through the bars toward me. I am confused so I ask her what she is doing. She tells me to get down on my hands and knees and kiss her foot. I refuse and tell her to let me out of the cage that this is crazy. She then tells me that this is the last time I will ever disobey her and that she will be back tomorrow to give me another chance. With this she takes another refreshing gulp and slowly disappears up the stairs.

I can't believe what has just happened. Is she really going to leave me here another day without anything to drink? For hours I question myself and wonder why I didn't just do what she said. At least I would have some water.

I slip into an uncomfortable sleep and dream of being free and out in the sunshine. I awake to realize I am still in the cage and terribly thirsty and hungry. A few hours later she again leisurely decends the stairs and approaches my cage. I notice she is wearing very nice clothes and has obviously been on a shopping spree spending my money. I am furious but I know I have to fight the urge to spew my venom towards her. I am desperately thirsty and hungry and I am ready to do whatever she says.

Without saying a word she slowly slides her foot through the cage bars. With only a moments hesitation I drop to my hands and knees and give her a kiss on the top of her foot. I look up expectantly hoping for a gulp of water. She makes a sort of pouty face and slowly shakes her head. No, she says, not a little peck. I want you to caress and kiss my foot like you are in love with it. Now, she demands. I begin to kiss her foot with as much passion as I can muster. Use your tongue she says as she sips her water. She begins to move her foot around to make sure I don't miss a spot. For nearly 30 minutes I give her foot my undivided love and attention.

Finally, she slowly pulls her foot back through the bars. I look up towards her, not knowing if I should get back up on my feet. I don't want to do anything to displease her as I am more thirsty than I ever thought I could be. She tells me to thank her for allowing me to kiss her foot. While fighting back my hatred and fury I muster up the words, "thank you." She tells me I have been a good little pet and she has some other tricks she will teach me soon. She slides a plastic bag through the bars as she turns and disappears. I hungrily eat the granola bar and drink the half bottle of water she has given me.

What are the other tricks she has in store? Is she really going to keep me in here until my account is depleted? Why did I get myself into this mess? I torment myself as I try to sleep and pass another day.

-stay tuned for part 3-

5. PatP

PatP New Member

-Part 3-

The granola bar and water taste better than anything I have ever had. For a few minutes I feel pretty good and relieved. But a little while later I am struck again by my situation. How long will she keep me in here? Surely she doesn't plan on keeping this up - that would be insane.

I pass the time thinking about ways to get out of the cage. I explore all the joints and bars but it is built solid - all a part of my stupid fantasy! Maybe I could trick her some way? Maybe I could reason with her?

For several hours I ponder my fate. I hear laughter coming from upstairs. I wonder what she is doing and what is going on out in the world. I have been in the cage for maybe 2 or 3 days but it feels like an eternity. I'm getting hungry again. She knows I am in here and yet she is going on with her life. I feel a new sense of rage come over me. She actually made me kiss and lick her foot and then laughed at me and I can't do anything about it.

I hear a noise and then steps coming towards the cage. Suddenly she is standing there looking at me. She isn't saying anything - just looking me up and down. She reminds me that I must obey her without question or hesitation or I will go days without food and water. I don't ever want to be that hungry or thirsty again so, even though I hate this beautiful, sexy woman, I know I have to do whatever she says.

Finally she speaks and tells me to take my clothes off. I am startled at first but I begin to do as she says. Slowly I begin to take everything off. I then stand there, completely naked, holding my clothes in front of me. She makes me throw my clothes through the bars to her. She tosses them across the basement and then turns to gaze at me. I feel enraged and humiliated. She asks me if I have jacked off since I moved into my new home. The idea that the cage was my new home was very discouraging. I shake my head and she laughs. "Don't you find me sexy?" she asks. I answer her and say yes. She then instructs me to masterbate right there while she watches. I try but I have a hard time getting erect. She laughs at me which does not help. Finally I get hard. I work furiously until I cum on the basement floor. Red-faced and out of breath I look up at her. She is obviously amused by my humiliation which angers me even more.

I am exhausted, thirsty and hungry. She says she is too tired to feed me today and that she will be back tomorrow with a little treat. As she begins to walk away I run to the cage dor, grab the bars and begin to beg her to let me out or at least give me a drink. She stops and walks back towards the cage. She says if I get on my kness and beg she may give me a sip. I eagerly do as she says. I beg and grovel with all I have. I look up eagerly at her only to hear her say, "ahh, that was nice but...tomorrow." With that she laughs and walks away with that little twitch of her butt that teases me so. I look down and realize my will is being completely broken.

-Stay tuned for part 4-

6. PatP

PatP New Member

-Part 4-

I sit there on the cold cement floor, knowing I am beaten. She has me completely dominated and I am nothing more than an amusing pet to her. And every second I am suffering in this cage she is free and enjoying the good life, thanks to the money I worked very hard to earn. It's hers now. I am hers. I am no longer free to do as I please. I have to do tricks and beg just to get a drink of water.

Another day passes. I am lonely, angry, humiliated and starving. All I can think about is getting something to eat and drink. I hear a sound and I see she is walking towards my cage. She is wearing a tight, white leotard and a sports bra. She is soaking wet with sweat. She is gulping down a cold bottle of water. Does she come down here to drink just to tease me? She obviously enjoys my misery and humiliation.

I also notice she is holding a bag of some sort of food. It smells heavenly and I try to swallow. She finishes the last of her water, catches her breath and asks me if I am hungry. "Yes," I reply quickly. "Please, please can I have something to eat and drink," I beg. I fall to my knees and beg her like a little puppy. She looks down at me with a look of amusement. "Sure," she says. "This bag is for you!" My heart beats with excitement. Finally, she has come to her senses and is no longer going to torture me. "But," she teases, "I have a little trick for you to learn." I wonder what she is going to make me do this time. At this point I would gladly lick her feet or anything she says to get my hands on that bag of food. She walks over and places the bag on a chair out of my reach. As she walks back towards me she smiles and begins to peel off her leotard. She looks at me as if to ask if I understand what she wants. She pulls a chair over to the edge of the cage, sits down and slides her legs through the bars towards me. Her beautiful, sweaty pussy is now right in front of my face. "Get started," she says with a smile and leans her head back in a relaxed position. I look at the pussy, which is about 10 inches from my face, and decide things could be a lot worse. She is beautiful, sexy and when I am finished I will have a wonderful feast.

I slide my knees forward and begin to reach my tongue towards her pussy. My forehead is pressed hard against the bars and I have to strain to reach her. Her satin smooth legs are spread on either side of my face. Her head is tilted back, resting on the back of the chair. She has a relaxed, sly smile on her face as she knows she is getting ready to feel the ecstasy of an orgasm. I place my tongue into her pussy. It is salty from the sweat but clean and sweet. I lick her softly at first, then more furiously. I then back off and move my tongue around enough to give attention to every moist, sweet inch of her pussy. She begins to squirm a little and softly moan. I am encouraged that she is responding to my efforts. The bars are becoming very painful to my forehead as I strain to maintain the reach needed to bring her to her climax.

After 45 minutes she finally begins to convulse and scream out loud. She grabs my head and pulls it closer, driving me even harder into the bars. Finally, with a scream, she let's me go and slides away from my tongue. Her head is tilted back and she is breathing heavily. I sit there, on my knees, my face covered in her juices and my hands grasping the bars. I wonder if she is satisfied enough to give me the food. For nearly 10 minutes she sits there recovering from her orgasm. She then slowly sits up, combs her hair back with her fingers, and with a long exhale she looks at me and smiles. "Wow," she sighs, "that was wonderful." She pauses as she again has to catch her breath. She then looks at me with that sly grin and says, "Well, I think I know what you are going to be doing a lot of." She laughs at the fact that her pussy juices are all over my face. "So, how does my pussy taste?" she asks. "Good," I answer. Immediately her smile disappears and she snaps back, "Good? My pussy tastes good?" I quickly correct myself and blurt out, "Great! You pussy tastes great. It's the sweetest thing I have ever tasted. I love your pussy." She giggles and asks me which one tastes better, her pussy or her feet. I tell her they are both wonderful and I enjoy tasting them both. She smiles at the fact she has me whipped.

With her pants still off she turns to walk towards the chair holding the food. I can see her ass and I marvel at how perfect and sweet it is. She picks up the food, turns to me and teases, "Were you looking at my ass?" "Yes," I admit, afraid to lie to her. "Well, tell me what you think about it." she says. I try not to look at the food and answer, "It's beautiful. It's perfect. It is the sweetest ass I have ever seen." She continues to look at me, obviously wanting more detail. "I would love to feel it and taste it. I think your ass is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen." She smiles and says, "Maybe you will taste it one day." She walks over to my cage and holds the bag of food towards me. With shear excitement I slowly reach for the bag. Just before I reach it she teasingly pulls it away. My heart drops. She laughs and then tosses the bag through the bars. I start to turn and grab the food when I hear her say, "ah ah." I look at her and she tells me I never thanked her for my treat. "Thank you for letting me taste your pussy." With that she picks up her leotard and disappears. I tear open the bag and eat the most complete, wonderful meal I have had in days.

-Stay tuned for part 5-

7. PatP

PatP New Member

Any comments? Does this strike a chord with anyone?

8. igor

Gold Member

Not really. I don't have any fantasies where I am subjected to the ordeal that you are imagining. An interesting story indeed!

9. PatP

PatP New Member

-Part 5-

I can only assume that, because I have been obedient, she has begun to keep me sufficiently fed and hydrated. Once a day or every other day she appears and makes me give her oral sex or simply makes me massage her feet. I do as she asks, immediately, and I do a good job so she feeds me.

I have been in the cage, the best I can determine, for 7 weeks. The waterless, chemical toilet I installed in the cage is my only piece of furniture. I sit, sleep and spend all my time on a cold, cement floor. I am naked as she never returned my clothes. All the while she is eating and sleeping comfortably in her new, custom-formed bed. One of many new luxuries she has purchased over the last month. She is thoughtful enough to tell me about most of them. The new car. The new furniture. The new jewelry. By my estimations she will have completely depleted my 2.5 million dollar account within 2 years. By then I will be bankrupt and completely broke. Will she let me out then? Does she keep me here for the money, the sex, or both?

She occasionally has parties and I can hear them up there laughing and having a great time. Do any of them know about me? Would they care?

I am half conscious when I hear her whistling as she approaches. She casually sits on a chair and absentmindedly slides her feet through the cage bars towards me. I know this means at least an hour of kissing, licking and massaging her feet. While I begin to caress her feet she tells me she will be going away for a couple of weeks on a cruise. I wonder what that means. Surely she knows I could not survive two weeks without food and water. She asks if I will miss her to which I quickly reply, "Yes!" She asks why, and I give her my trained response, "Because I love you and you are the most beautiful, sexy woman in the world." She seems pleased with my answer. Not because she believes it but because she can make me say it even though I hate her.

"Don't worry though," she says, "I have a babysitter coming to take care of you." A babysitter? What does that mean? Does someone else know about me? Maybe this person will be more reasonable and let me out. I am excited and fearful at the same time. As she begins to tell me more about her cruise she casually pulls her feet back through the bars and begins to pull her pants down. She bends slightly and presses her ass against the bars. I begin to kiss and lick her ass while she brags about her upcoming vacation. I wonder how many hours I had to work to earn the money that will now be used for her selfish vacation. She finally pulls away and slips her pants back on. I know the routine so I thank her for letting me kiss and lick her feet and ass.

She turns and looks at me with a fake look of sadness. I'll miss your little tricks these next two weeks. Your babysitter will check in on you tomorrow. Be good while I'm away. She then blows me a kiss and then giggles at her cleverness. With that she walks towards the stairs. Even though I hate her I can't help look at her perfect ass as she walks away. What will happen tomorrow?

-Stay Tuned for Part 6-

10. PatP

PatP New Member

-Part 6-

I awaken suddenly. In the cage I have no idea if it is night or day. I have not seen the sun in nearly two months. I have not been out of the cage since that fateful day she closed and locked the cage door. It seems so long ago and so much has changed. Two months ago I was free, healthy, wealthy and happy. Yeah, I had some bizarre fantasies but that was normal, right? But I was foolish enough to push the envelope too far and I got myself trapped. Now I sit in this dank, dark and lonely cage, tortured by the fact that she is freely enjoying the good life I worked so hard to create for myself. She was robbing me of my freedom and comfort. And to make things worse she teases me and humiliates me. One day I am a proud and independent man and the next I am her trained pet. She openly laughs at me and I have to not only take it but thank her for doing it.

I hear a noise from upstairs. The babysitter? I am surprised to find myself almost terrified. In the 7 weeks I have been in the cage I have grown to know what to expect from my captor. She is cruel and sadistic. But I know what to expect and I have, in some strange way, learned to live with it. What choice do I have? But this babysitter - who is she? What if she is even more cruel than I have experienced? But again, what if she sets me free? My heart races with anticipation.

The basement door opens and I see a figure walking towards me. I am stunned. For some reason I had not considered this possibility. My heart sinks and I feel my knees almost give out. My babysitter is a man! He looks at me with a familiar smirk - the same smirk I have seen many times through the bars of this cage. My terror is renewed as my mind races with thoughts of what he will make me do. "So, you're my sister's sugar daddy, huh?" he says while eyeing me up and down. He smiles a little and says, "Oh, I guess I should say thanks for the new Lexus." My terror is now mixed with rage as I imagine him driving his new Lexus out in the sun and freedom. I want to scream, "That is my Lexus! That is my money!" But I know he will only laugh which will make me even angrier.

I am trembling with fury when he says, "I understand my sister has taught you some cute little tricks." I don't respond. I just stand there where I am - somehow hoping he will lose interest and leave. "I have a couple of tricks I would like to teach you while she's gone." Again, I stand motionless and just stare back. He smirks and steps closer to the cage. He smiles and begins to unzip his pants while never taking his eyes off of me. From across the cage I look down and I see he has his non-erect dick sticking through the bars. He looks down at his dick and then back at me. "Come on, tsk tsk tsk," he says as though summoning a dog. My face and neck are on fire with rage and horror as I stand there not moving. "Now!" he demands as he snaps his finger. After a moment his face relaxes a bit as he decides to take another approach. "She told me you were trained better than this," he says as though disappointed in me. "You are hungry and thirsty aren't you?" I can only muster the words, "I'm fine." He smiles and says, "Fine? Ok, well, it's Tuesday. I'll be back on Friday and we'll see if you're still fine." With that he laughs, zips up his pants and begins to walk away. Three days? I can't do three days! "Wait!" I shout before I even realize it. "Please, wait...don't make me wait three days!" He stops and turns back towards me. "You had your chance. All I wanted was a quick little blow job. I had a cold can of soda and a ham sandwich for you as a treat." The thought of the food makes me ache with hunger. The thought of going three more days without food makes me desperate. "Please," I beg, "I'll do whatever you say. Just please don't leave me here until Friday!" He smiles and says softly, "Are you begging me to put my dick in your mouth? Is that what you are doing?" I swallow and nod my head. "I can't hear you," he says. "Yes." I say, hoping that would be it. "No, I'm gonna need to hear you say it. Say it." he says in a teasing way. I hesitate momentarily and then I utter the words,"Please...please...put your dick in my mouth." I am shocked by what I have just said. He smiles, obviously pleased, and says, "Oh, I would love to, but I have to go - I'm going to see a movie with a young lady friend of mine. But I will see you Friday." He walks towards the door, stops and over his shoulder he says, "For the next few days be thinking about what just happened. You begged me to put my dick in your mouth." With a laugh he disappears through the door. I fall to my knees and begin to sob. What have I become? What will happen to me? Can I last until Friday?

-Stay Tuned for Part 7-

11. PatP

PatP New Member

-Part 7-

I sit alone in the dark, quiet cage. One of my captors is basking in the sunshine on a cruise ship and the other is on a date with his girlfriend. How did this happen? Why was I so stupid? I again sniff every corner of the cage looking for a possible escape route. But it is useless - I am hopelessly trapped in this cage until someone lets me out. And I am beginning to doubt that will ever happen.

Another day passes. I am getting very thirsty. I wonder if he will really make me wait two more days or will he have mercy on me and come sooner. I haven't heard a sound from upstairs since yesterday. I want out of this cage. I want revenge. I want my freedom. I decide to pass some time by masturbating. I take my cock in my hand and begin to rub. Nothing. I have a hard time trying to think of something that turns me on. I am somewhat surprised to find myself thinking about my captor. Why would I think of her? Yes, she is extremely sexy with her soft, clean body and perfect proportions and a lovely face. But she has taken my freedom and tortured me unmercifully for two months. But I find myself unable to think of anyone else. I miss her. I can't believe I miss her. Suddenly I am erect and beginning to feel good. I imagine her sliding her beautiful, golden-tanned legs through the bars. I imagine my tongue tasting her sweet, delicious pussy.

Just as I am about to cum I am startled to hear a noise. I look up to see him standing there grinning. "Thinking about me?" he laughs. I am angry and humiliated but at the same time I am excited he has come early. I say nothing in return. "Well, just for your information my date was very nice. We saw a movie. Have you seen...oh, never mind." He laughs at his cleverness. "So, have you been thinking about my dick?" he asks. Again, I don't answer. He sort of tilts his head and says, "Now, do you want me to leave again? You can just wait until my sister comes home for all I care. I'm just trying to do you a favor." I shake my head. "No, please...," I begin. He smiles, realizing he has made his point. He slowly reaches down and begins to unzip his pants. He pulls his dick out and, like before, presses himself up against the bars to extend it into my cage. Knowing I will never survive another week I begin to stand and walk over to him. "Ah ah..." he says. "Crawl over here with your mouth open." I can feel my entire body burning with rage as I begin to crawl to the other side of the cage. The cold, hard cement hurts my knees as I inch closer him. As I get to the other side of the cage his dick is inches from my face. I have never been this close to another man's penis. I look up at him and his smirky grin. "Go on," he says. "Suck my dick like a good little boy." I look back down at his dick and wonder if I can do this. I reach up and take it in my hand. It's heavier than I thought it would be. I open my mouth and begin to move toward it. As I get closer I feel it slide past my lips and come to rest on my tongue. My mouth is still wide open as I attempt to look up at him again. He laughs a little and tells me to get started...now. I close my lips around his cock which is beginning to grow. I can taste the sweat and feel the bulge of the head on my tongue. I slowly begin to suck and move my head back and forth. I try to work up some spit in my mouth for lubrication. He tells me to swirl my tongue around as I suck and I do as he says. His dick is firmly erect now and I am surprised by how wide open my mouth has to be to accommodate it. I can't believe I have a dick in my mouth. I can't believe I am giving another man a blow job.

For 15 minutes I lick and suck the dick like my life depends on it - because I believe it does. He finally begins to react and I can tell he is about to cum. I become aware of a warm, liquid sensation filling my mouth. A man is cumming in my mouth. I am furious and humiliated but desperate. I continue to suck until he grabs both sides of my head signalling me to stop. I begin to pull away but he stops me. With his dick still in my mouth I look up to him. His eyes are closed and he has a look of great satisfaction on his face. Finally he exhales, looks down at me and playfully taps my face with his hand. "Good job. That felt real nice. Now swallow." I hesitate and look up at him. "Swallow or no treat for you." With his softening dick resting on my tongue I swallow his massive load of cum. He then slowly slides his dick from my lips but stops to where it is right in front of my face. "Now kiss it goodbye." I somehow muster up the ability to reach out and kiss his dick. He then pulls it back into his pants and closes the zipper. With the taste of his dick and cum still in my mouth I look down, full of shame and humiliation. Still looking at the floor I hear him walk to the other side of the room. He returns and drops a bag on the floor next to me. For some reason I have no appetite. I continue to look at the floor. I hear him begin to leave when he says, "Bye bye. I'll see you again in a few hours. I love getting blow jobs." He laughs as he disappears up the stairs.

-Stay Tuned for Part 8-

12. PatP

PatP New Member

-Part 8-

A few moments later I decide to attempt to eat the food left for me. It begins to taste good and I scarf it down. I am sickened by what I was forced to do to get the food. But I can't do anything about it. If I could get out of this cage I would beat him to death. But I can't and I know I will continue to give him all the blow jobs he wants. What choice do I have?

True to his word, a couple of hours later I hear him come down the stairs. "Ah, there's my little princess" he mocks. He casually unzips his pants and sticks his dick through the bars. Obediently, I begin to crawl across the floor with my mouth open, ready for it's duty. I finally reach him and I slide his dick into my mouth. I suck, swirl and lick his dick until he again cums in my mouth. Like a trained pet I swallow the load and wait for him to remove himself from my mouth. As he does, I kiss it and look down in shame. How many more times will I have to do this before she comes back? I miss her so much. "Go ahead and kiss my balls too," he says casually. I look up, I hold his dick up to gain access to his sack. I plant a gentle kiss there as I feel a fury building up in me. I want to hit him so badly. I want to scream obscenities and let him know how I feel. My mouth even begins to form the words but I choke them back. To survive, I must do what he says and be obedient.

He tucks his dick into his pants and zips them up. He strolls over to a chair and sits down and looks at me. "You know, I kinda feel sorry for you. One day you are a proud, wealthy and powerful man. And now your full-time job is to suck my dick. You're my personal dick sucker. And the sad thing is you can't do anything about it." He slowly shakes his head at my pathetic situation. "But, oh how I am enjoying your money! Women just flock to a guy with a lot of cash to blow. Did you work hard for that money? I appreciate it." With a laugh he hops up off the chair and climbs the stairs out of sight.

I spit the remaining cum from my mouth and tremble with rage. But he was right - I am his full-time dick sucker and I can't do anything about it. I pound the cement floor with my fists until they throb with pain. I try to shake the cage bars loose but they do not budge. There has to be a way out. But I know there isn't. I am trapped. I am here - maybe for the rest of my life.

For the next week or so things go pretty much the same. I give him an average of 5 or 6 blow jobs a day. He tells me I am getting very good at it. I dream of biting his dick off to punish him but I know it would cost me my life. The only thing that keeps me going is the thought that she will be back soon. I miss her terribly. I feel as though I am falling in love with her. I want to see her, touch her and taste her. I love her.

-Stay Tuned for Part 9-

13. PatP

PatP New Member

-Part 9-

I wake up to the familiar sound of her giggling upstairs. My heart begins to race at the thought that she has come home. One reason - hopefully he will be gone. Secondly, and more importantly, I have missed her terribly. I have been her prisoner for two months. My emotions have been flung from one side of my cage to the other. But it took two weeks without her to realize I love her. In some odd way, the cage has become less important and seeing her has become more important.

I can hardly contain my excitement at the thought of her walking down the stairs to see me. Has she missed me too? Is she anxious to see me? I press my head against the bars, listening for some clue that she is descending the stairs. I can hear the occasional giggle and soft footsteps. I wait. For several hours I wait anxiously just to see her face, her body. To smell the indescribably wonderful fragrance she brings into the basement. But she doesn't come.

I am both hurt and angry. Why doesn't she come and see me? Doesn't she care about me? Hasn't she missed me - even a little? I finally sit down on the cold, cement floor and consider the situation. Maybe she was exhausted from her trip and had to get some sleep. Maybe she will come see me first thing in the morning.

I drift into an uncomfortable sleep, thinking about her. I am dreaming of touching her and tasting her. In my dream I find the courage to tell her how I feel. Suddenly, I am awakened by a terrible pain across my bare leg. I jump to my feet and back away to the rear of the cage and look up to see what is happening. I almost lose my breath as I look up and I can see her beautiful face. She is looking at me with a menacing expression. My mind then returns to the pain I am feeling. I look down and see a red whelp beginning to appear on my calf. I look up in time to see the end of a whip zipping toward me and I instinctively recoil to protect myself. The whip glances my thigh and I hear a grunt escape from my lips. I look up to see her admiring her weapon as she giggles playfully. "Ahh, don't you like my new toy sweetheart?" she asks teasingly. I am shocked and unable to quite understand what is going on. "What are you doing?" I am finally able to muster, rubbing my new wounds. "I'm just trying out my new toy - I knew you would think it was fun!" She then drops her lip and begins to pout. "I really thought you would like it, now my feelings are hurt." Her expression then immediately turns playful as she again cracks the whip toward me with a giggle. I try to protect myself and the whip lands a solid blow to my arm. I cry out in pain and begin to beg her to stop.

With a laugh, she tosses the whip aside and sits down. Still throbbing from the pain, I too sit down. The cool cement feels good against the red streaks forming across my legs. I want to ask her why she would do this to me but I keep my mouth closed. I want to tell her I love her but I am afraid. I sit there hoping she will make me give her oral sex. I want so badly to taste her, to touch her. "Did you miss me?" she finally asks. I try to contain my excitement. "Yes" I answer. "How sweet" she says, so softly and sexy I can feel my dick begin to move. "Did your sitter take good care of you?" she asks playfully. I wanted to tell her the truth about how horrible he was but I was afraid it would come back to me later. "Yes, he was fine" I lie. "Good," she says dismissively. "The cruise was fantastic. The weather was beautiful and the sun shined so wonderfully the whole two weeks. I'm probably going to do that every few months or so. I have plenty of money and I don't have to work. Why not?"

I sit there listening, wishing I could have gone on the cruise with her. Suddenly, without any warning, I find the words blurting out of my mouth. "I love you!" She looks at me with a sort of curious hint of a smile. "Do you?" she asks softly? "Yes!" I exclaim, suddenly feeling bold and hopeful. "Why do you love me?" she asks, mockingly. The words I have been feeling but unable to say begin to flow like a river. "Because you are the most beautiful and sexy woman I have ever known. You smell wonderful - like a spring flower. Your entire body taste sweet - sweeter than anything I have ever tasted. You are beautiful, wonderful. I love you!" I am sweating and nearly hyperventilating. I look to her for some sign - some indication she has heard me or maybe feels for me.

After a long pause, she finally sits up and says, "If you love me, I want you to prove it." Prove it? How can I prove it? "Ok, I will do whatever you want." I say eagerly. She smiles as she gets up and walks up the stairs. I wonder what she wants me to do. I would do anything for her. I wait there - hoping she returns soon so I can prove my love for her. Soon, she returns and slowly walks toward the cage. As usual, she has the key to the cage on a chain around her neck. She is also holding a small stack of papers and a pen. She slides the papers and the pen through the cage bars toward me. "Sign these" she says. "What are they?" I ask as I slide nearer to the stack. "These documents will transfer the remaining balance from your account to mine." she says. I am stunned. This will basically transfer more than two million dollars from my savings account to hers, leaving me literally broke. "Why?" I ask. "Why do you want me to do this?" "I want all of your money. I shouldn't have to wait for it - I want all of it now." I shake my head as I try to contemplate her request. "You love me don't you?" she asks poutingly. I do love her. And this would be proof that my feelings are real. "Yes, I do love you...but" I pause. She looks at me and bats her beautiful eyes and says, "I want to believe you love me. Help me believe it." I look at the stack of papers and then back at her. She looks so gorgeous with her deep tan and soft skin.

I want her to believe me and know my feelings are true. I scribble my signature on the already notarized documents. I look back at her and she is smiling sweetly and nodding encouragingly. I reach out to hand her the signed papers. She reaches out and takes them - effectively taking my life savings with them. She sets the papers on a chair out of my reach and slides her foot into the cage. "Now, lick my foot and thank me for taking your money" she says tauntingly. I do as she says. I kiss and lick her foot with all the passion in my being. "Thank you. Thank you for taking my money. Now you know I really do love you." She pulls her foot back through the bars as she says, "Yes, I believe you do love me." As she turns to walk away, her hand had accidentally gotten tangled in the chain around her neck. The chain snaps and the key slides off and bounces a few times and ends up in the cage with me.

-Stay Tuned for Part 10-

14. PatP

PatP New Member

-Part 10-

I look down at the key to my cage lying on the floor next to my foot. I am stunned and unable to believe what I am seeing. Instinctively, I reach down and pick up the key and look closely at it. I am holding in my hand my freedom. I am holding in my hand the item I have coveted for months. I look up at her and she is looking at the key. She looks up at me and tells me to give it to her. She reaches through the cage bars for the key but I pull away. "Give me the key if you love me" she says softly. I am confused. I walk toward the door of the cage and she follows around the corner toward me. "You know if you walk out of this cage you will never see me again" she says with faux sadness in her eyes. "Do you love me?" she asks desperately. I do love her - I am obsessed with her. But my freedom, oh my freedom. "You know if you leave you will never see me again or taste me again. I will be gone forever." Gone forever? I begin to doubt myself. I don't think I could bear to never see her. I hesitate and look up to gaze at her physical perfection. "But why can't we be together outside the cage?" I ask. "It could never work - you know I can only love you while you are in this cage." she returns. I don't understand what she means but I am frightened of losing her. She begins to cry softly and says, "Ok, leave if you want. But there is something I have always wanted us to do - can we do something first?" I am curious and ask her what she has in mind. "I want to show you how much I love you" she says. "I want to give you a farewell blow job." My heart leaps in my chest as I have dreamt of this for weeks. "Please," she begs. "Please let me show you how much I love you."

She bends down and goes to her knees outside of the bars. She looks up at me sweetly and again begs. Slowly, I walk to the edge of the cage and press myself against the bars, giving her access to my dick. A shock wave of ecstasy surges through my body as she softly takes my dick into her hands. Once again she looks up at me and smiles. She then opens her mouth and I can feel the warm wetness of her mouth all around my penis. Never has anything felt so good in all of my life. Just as I am about to cum she stops and whispers to me, "I love you...I want us to be together always." She again begins to suck my cock in such a way I have never experienced. My entire body is quivering uncontrollably as she strokes my balls with her fingertips. Again, she stops and breathes, "Give me the key and we will always be together." My eyes are closed as I hear her words. Again, I feel her mouth close around my dick and I know I am about to explode. The thought of losing her is too much to bear. The unbelievable ecstasy of this amazing blow job clouds my mind. I can hardly remain standing. Finally, with the key in my palm, I reach my hand through the bars. She stops sucking and softly takes the key from my hand with a smile. She stands up and says, "awww...it looks like you're going to stay with me." I am so close to cumming I am unable to speak except to say, "Aren't you going to finish?" She pouts her lips and shakes her head. "No, it's my turn to feel good." With that she peels off her pants and slides her legs through the bars, snaps her fingers and closes her eyes. Obediently, I fall to my knees, press my face against the bars and begin stroking her pussy with my tongue. My dick is still throbbing and rock hard. What have I done? I had my chance to get out and I threw it away. After 40 minutes she finally cums and scoots her chair away from the cage. A few minutes later she gets up, pulls on her pants and walks toward the stairs. As she leaves she holds the key between her thumb and index finger and smiles teasingly as she swings the key back and forth in front of me.

-Stay Tuned for Part 11-

15. PatP

PatP New Member

-Part 11-

I sit naked on the cold, cement floor. Alone, hungry and defeated. I had my chance to escape and I threw it away. I had a hard earned fortune and I gave it away. I have nothing now. I am in love with a woman who keeps me caged in her basement. I seldom see her unless she needs me to satisfy her urges. My will is weak and I have given up hope of ever being free.

I have been in the cage for nearly a year and a half. I no longer resemble my former self. I am no longer a human being but a pet who does tricks in order to get a treat. Survival is my only dream now. She has broken my will and tamed me as a pet. Yet I love her and live for the few moments each week she visits me. I would do anything for her. My only pleasure is bringing her pleasure.

I hear her approach my cage and I look up to see her clean, glowing, beautiful face. She is a wealthy woman now. She has it all and you can tell it by looking at her. "I have some news for you sweetheart!" she says in a perky voice. "It's possible I may be letting you out of your little cage soon." What did she say? Did she say she was going to let me out? I struggle to stand and walk over to the edge of the cage where she stands. I kneel, as I have been trained to do. "Of course, there will be some conditions." Conditions? What is she talking about? I want to ask her what she means but over time I have been trained to speak only when answering a direct question. I am not allowed to ask questions. "Do you remember those papers you signed last year?" she asks playfully? "Yes," I answer obediently. "Well, not only did you so generously sign your bank account balance over to me, but you also signed a document confessing to a pretty serious crime committed a while back." I am confused and want desperately to know what this is all about. "Also, I have several other bits of very incriminating evidence that prove you committed this crime." I have no recollection of anything she is talking about but I begin to realize she has framed me for something I did not do. "So, it looks like you may be leaving your cozy little cage and moving into a new cage." The blood rushes from my face and I am suddenly terrified. Why is she doing this to me? Why can't she just let me stay here? I form the words on my lips to beg her to let me stay, but I know the punishment for speaking out so I bite my tongue. "They will probably be here to pick you up this afternoon. They will be impressed that I have captured a dangerous criminal and held him here until they arrive." She smiles at her cleverness and begins to walk away.

I am nearly in tears as I am desperate to beg her to let me stay. Just as she reaches the door she stops and turns toward me. With a mock pout of her lips she says, "There is one way we can keep the police out of this." I press myself closer to the edge of the cage and listen intently. She slowly walks back toward the cage. "You love me, right?" she asks. "Yes, yes I do!" I blurt out. "And you want to dedicate your life to making me happy and comfortable, right?" "Yes! Please...yes, I do." I stammer. "I have decided I will give you one chance. One chance to be my slave." Her slave? What does that mean? "I will let you out of your little cage and you will begin being my full-time slave. How do you like that?" I am confused and unable to understand what she really means. "But you will have one chance. If you displease me in any way, in any way at all, I will have to turn my evidence over to the police. And really you have no choice - you either become my slave or go to prison for the rest of your life." I nod in agreement and bow my head in shame. I can hear her laugh at me as she disappears up the stairs.

I wait in the cage for several hours waiting for her to return. Eventually, I see her walking toward my cage with a key in one hand and something like a belt in her other hand. "You may stand" she says flatly. Nervously, I stand as she reaches into the cage and wraps the belt thing around my neck. I hear it click firmly in the back and I realize it is a collar. She reaches into her pocket and pulls out something resembling a car alarm controller. "Disobey me once and you will get this." She presses a button on the little remote and immediately I feel a painful jolt in my neck that causes me to wince and yelp in pain. "Disobey me twice and you will get this." She again presses a button and this time I feel a jolt so strong it causes my knees to give out and I fall to the floor in agony. I have never felt a pain like that before and I know I never want to feel it again. "Get on your feet" she demands. I struggle to stand and I become aware I am drooling. "Disobey me a third time and you will be going to prison. Are you understanding me?" she asks bluntly. "Yes" I say, wiping the saliva from my face. "And when I say obey, I mean you do everything I say, exactly how I say it, when I say it. You no longer have a will or a purpose. Your only purpose is to serve me and make my life easier and more enjoyable. Do you understand?" "Yes" I say again, still recovering from the shock.

I watch as she walks toward the front of the cage, inserts the key and opens the cage door. I stand there, unable to move, staring at the open door. "Come on" she says. "It's time to start your new life of being my complete and total slave."

-Stay Tuned for Part 12-

16. PatP

PatP New Member

-Let me know if you want me to continue-

17. edster39

edster39 New Member

yes do continue

18. HardRocker

Gold Member

Sure, I haven't finished reading all of it, but by all means keep it coming if you've got it.

19. PatP

PatP New Member

-Part 12-

I walk through the door of my cage for the first time in many months. I follow her up the stairs and into the main part of the house. From what I can remember the house has changed quite a bit. She has bought all new furniture, hard wood floors and ornate decorations. The house is beautiful but messy and dirty. She leads me back to a large bedroom and into a walk-in closet. "This is where you will stay when I don't have any use for you." she says in a matter-of-fact tone. I look around and there is nothing but a cot on the floor but still better than my previous accommodations. "Now," she begins," here is a list of your daily, weekly and monthly chores." She hands me a notebook containing a list of chores. Some are marked as daily, some weekly and some monthly. "You will do these to my standards. Don't displease me." I look down at the list and I am overwhelmed at the amount of work she has in store for me. I wonder how I can get all of these things done in a day. "One important thing to understand is, when you are finished with your work and there is nothing for you to do, you will kneel beside me, wherever I am, and wait obediently for my command."

For the next few hours we tour the house as she explains exactly how she wants things done. I take notes and pay close attention as I do not want to anger or disappoint her. Finally, she sighs, smiles, and looks at me and says, "well, time to get started...slave." As she begins laughing at me I look down in shame. "One thing before you get busy with your housework...kiss my feet and thank me for giving you the privilege of being my slave." As I get down on my knees and approach her feet, she removes her sneaker. She isn't wearing a sock and her foot is considerably sweaty. I begin to gently peck her foot and I hear her say softly, "use your tongue." I kiss and lick her foot and say, "thank you for allowing me the privilege of being your slave." After a few minutes she pushes my face away with her foot and tells me to get busy. As I get back to my feet and look at my list to see where to begin, I see her walk over and fall back into a nice, soft reclining chair.

For hours I clean her house. I vacuum, dust, scrub baseboards, clean toilets, do laundry, make beds, wash dishes, clean windows and many other things. I am exhausted when I hear her call for me. I run to see what she needs. She is watching television and never turns or acknowledges me. She simply holds her glass of ice in my directions and swirls it to indicate it is empty. Obediently I take her glass, run to the kitchen and re-fill it and return it to her. She says nothing and I go back to my cleaning.

The same routine continues for a couple of weeks. As I work harder and harder she becomes more and more lazy. She now has me shaving her legs and putting polish on her toenails. She occasionally goes out. From what I can gather she has a steady boyfriend. I have never seen him but I've heard her speak of him. I do know she has planned to have a party sometime during the upcoming weekend. I'm not sure what she will say or do regarding me. How will she explain me? I'm a little nervous. Maybe she will allow me to stay in my closet while her guests are here.

-Stay Tuned for Part 13-

20. PatP

PatP New Member

-Part 13-

I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock. 5:30am - my usual time. I have to hurry to get things ready for her. I run to set the thermostat to her desired "daytime" temperature. I open curtains, fetch the paper and other things. I wipe down her treadmill and place a cool bottle of water in the holder. I queue up her favorite music on her iPod and drape the earphones over the treadmill handles. I turn the little floor fan on medium and make sure it is pointing in the right direction. Everything is ready for her workout.

I now run to the kitchen and begin preparing her breakfast. I have learned how to cook all of her favorite foods and I must prepare them just how she likes them. I place fresh flowers on the table and make sure the newspaper is placed just right on the table. As she walks in to the kitchen from her workout she is breathing heavily and sweating. I adjust her chair for her as she sits. She doesn't say a word or acknowledge me in any way. This is how I know I have done a good job. As usual, I climb under the table and rub her feet as she has her breakfast and reads her paper. After 20 minutes I climb out from the table and run to the bathroom to prepare her shower. I place a towel on the hook next to the shower. I turn on the water and make sure the temperature is just right. I make sure she has plenty of soap and shampoo. I get her clothes ready and make sure they are wrinkle-free.

She walks into the bathroom and steps into the shower. I wait obediently outside the shower to hand her her towel when she needs it. Once she is finished showering, I hand her her towel and she steps out and walks to her vanity. I turn off the shower and begin wiping down the shower and bathroom floor. Once she is dressed I gather up her dirty clothes and wet towels and take them to the laundry room. She is now ready for her day. Only then am I allowed to eat whatever is left over from breakfast.

"Iron all of my clothes again today. I noticed a wrinkle in my blouse yesterday. Do it right this time." My heart sinks at the thought of ironing everything again. "Yes, yes I will. I'm sorry there was a wrinkle. I'll do better. Please forgive me." I grovel. She says nothing as she continues to apply her makeup. I kneel next to her waiting for her command. She finally finishes her makeup and stands up to leave. "I'm going shopping for my party - get busy, you have a lot to do today. Here is a list of extra chores you have to do today. Have fun sweetie!" With a laugh she picks up her purse and disappears out the door.

I look at the list. I wonder how I can possibly get these things done in addition to my normal daily chores? I think about sneaking out and running away. What would happen - would she actually turn me in and send me to prison? I think she would. I realize I am stuck. I can either be her slave or go to prison. There is no way out.

I frantically run through the house trying to complete all of my chores. I know better than to disappoint her. As I am dusting her ceiling fans I hear the front door open. I look down to see her walking in through the front door. She is giggling and I realize she is not alone. "There he is, Linda, cleaning the fans." I see a young woman peeking through the door and looking up at me. She giggles and walks into the living room. "I can't believe you actually have a slave!" Linda says with a huge smile. "So, you can make him do anything you want?" "Oh yeah, he does whatever I say, right sweetie?" Still standing on the chair in the middle of the living room, I nod and say, "Yes." "That is so cool!" Linda says with child-like enthusiasm. "Make him do something." I am suddenly enraged at the thought of being a little side show or act for them. I can feel my ears getting red and hot. "I'll tell you what - why don't you tell him to do something. When you're with me he is your slave too." Linda's lips make a circle as she lets out an "ooooh!" "Ok...come down from that chair, slave, and kiss my ass!" As she laughs at her cleverness I climb down from the chair and obediently walk around the two women and kiss Linda's ass. They both cackle with laughter as my face turns a deep red while I continue to kiss her ass. "Oh, he must like it - he keeps on kissing it!" "No, I have trained him to not stop until told to do so. He will continue to kiss your ass until one of us tells him to stop." Linda continues to laugh but does not instruct me to stop. "This is good" she says. "So, I can make him do anything I want?" "Anything." Linda stops laughing and then tells me to stop. "I've got an idea..."

-Stay Tuned for Part 14-