My fantasies

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Aliena, Jan 27, 2013.

1. Aliena

Aliena New Member

Fantasizing in the shower

It was a bit chilly when I got up this morning. The bed beside me was empty, so I didn't have anyone to snuggle up to and warm myself on, so the only thing to do was to step into the shower and turn on the water. My body was covered in goose bumps as the water that hit me was fairly cold. But eventually it got warmer.

I just stood there for a moment, letting the water spread its warmth through my body, enjoying the feeling of how it ran down my naked skin. I soaked my hair and reached for the sampoo, distributing it generously into my scalp and curls. Then, while letting the shampoo work, I poured some soap into my hand and started washing me down.

I love the way my hands feels against my breasts as I wash them. The slippery soap making my caresses even more enjoyable. And without even thinking about it, I pinch my nipples. A jolt goes through my body and settles in my crotch and I ghasp and close my eyes. My hands now move of their own accord and my mind starts to fantasize.

I start to picture my wonderful new friend from Maine. She's standing close to me in the shower, her body touching mine, her hands caressing my breasts, her mouth moving closer. And then we kiss. It is a warm, wet kiss. Our tongues explore each other and reach deep into our mouths, tasting and playing. Her hands go round my back and mine do the same with hers. Generous amounts of soap makes our breasts roll round each other. Her hands find their way down to my butt, and she squeezes, forcing my pussy towards her own. We both ghasp with pleasure as we start to rub against each other, the hot water pouring down on us as the soap is washed away.

Suddenly she kneels in front of me, and all I can do is stand there, opening my legs a little further to give her access, and watch as her beautiful face moves towards my crotch. I feel her tongue and more jolts of pleasure shoots through me as she starts to lick. She is an expert. Licking my clit and closing her lips around it to suck. Her finger enters me and I'm surprised at how wet I allready am. She tastes me, letting her tongue run up and down the crack between my lips.

I lean my head back, close my eyes and let my fingers run through her hair as she keeps on licking and sucking, fucking me with her fingers. It is too much. Only moments later I scream out in extacy and my knees buckle, losing some of their strength. I drop down to the floor of the shower and kiss her, tasting myself on her lips.

- Get up, I say. - I need to return the favor

jt _couple2012 likes this.
  2. Anotherday

Gold Member

thank you for sharing, nice

3. That Mainah girl is pretty damn lucky! (;

4. lovethewife

lovethewife New Member

Very nice. I hope you have a good water heater. It sounds like a long shower is in store for you.

5. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Wow, an all time classic!

6. Aliena

Aliena New Member

I must confess... I've been a bad girl today.

There is this chat that I sometimes visit on a Norwegian site. It's a video chat. Most of the time there are just a lot of horny boys and men wanking on cam, which really isn't that exciting. But nevertheless I flipped through the cameras to see if there was something interesting, and all of a sudden I came upon this great looking guy.

He was also jerking off, but he was also showing off his upper body, and what a body. Nice and muscular with a six pack, great abs and a firm grip around his cock. And what a cock he had too. I'm guessing somewhere between 7 and 8 inches, uncut and rock hard. I keep watching, and notices he gets quite a few compliments from the crowd.

I double click on his nick and send him a pm.

"Damn, you're sexy," I write.

Nothing happens for a while, he just continues to rub his hand up and down his shaft, and I unbutton my jeans to have better access to my moistening pussy. Then I see him lean forward and type something on his keyboard.

"Thanks," he writes. Then: "Do you have a cam?"

I feel my heart start to race. By now I am starting to get really horny, and I've started to imagine how his cock would feel in my hand; in my mouth; in my pussy. You must also know that I've been home alone for quite some time by now. Hubby left Sunday morning and wouldn't be home for quite some time yet. So I answer his question by clicking the camera icon in the pm window, producing a private video chat request.

Hurriedly I unbutton the first three buttons in my blouse as his inital video window is turned off and another appears in its stead. There are two video windows; one of me and one black with a turning wheel, telling me it's connecting.

And there he is, watching my clevage and continuing to stroke.

"Your cock is wonderful," I tell him with a smiley.

"Thanks again. Your tits look like they are wonderful too. Could I see them?"

I'm not even hesitating. By now I am ready to do anything to get that beautiful cock to squirt. So I slowly unbutton the rest of my blouse, moving the camera a little up so he can see me licking my lips.

My blouse is open. I lean forward to type.

"How old are you?" I ask.

Then I lean back again, reaching for the clasp on my back to remove my bra.

"22," he answers. "You?"

The bra falls away from my tits and I squeeze them together. Pinches my nipples. Then reach for the keyboard again.

"I'm 40 in a few weeks," I answer him, a bit nervous that he'll think I'm too old for him. But he never stops his stroking. In fact he strokes a little faster. Then he leans forward again.

"Your tits are great. I sure would love to put this cock between them."

I squeeze them together again, this time holding them with only one hand while running a finger up and down the cleft. I continue to tease him like this for a while, watching him move his hand up and down in long strokes. It is obvious he doesn't want to go too fast, so I'm guessing he could be close to cumming.

"I think your cock would even like it better somewhere else," I type and lean back to fondle my tits some more for him.

"Oh yeah? Show me!"

This one doesn't waste much time, I think, but I'm hotter than hell right now, so I get up and open the last buttons on my jeans. Then I turn around and start to pull them down, slowly exposing my ass cheeks. I bend over, pushing my pants all the way down, but leaving my panties on... for now.

pulling the crotch of my panties aside, I exposed my glistening wet pussy to him, and turning my head to watch him in the camera again, I realized he could see my face. By now I didn't care. His stroking had become almost a blur, and as I stuck a finger in my wet hole, he shot his cum all over his six pack. Holy fuck what a hot sight. I quickly turned around, got on my back and started rubbing my own pussy furiously. He just sat there transfixed with his softening cock in his hand as I brought myself off to a screaming orgasm.

7. StrangeOne23

StrangeOne23 New Member

What a hot read, I've never had the experience with camming with someone. Maybe someday, haha

8. Damn, babe! Way to get me wet! (;

9. tentionfree

tentionfree New Member

WaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOoWow, :eek
    all time classic......................................!

10. phish

Gold Member

Wow they were both pretty hot. Going to take a cold shower now.....

11. lovethewife

lovethewife New Member

Very lucky young man

12. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

Where's Chapter Three??

xx