My Ex-girlfriend

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by GabCNesbitt, Sep 3, 2006.

1. GabCNesbitt

GabCNesbitt New Member

This is what prompted me to sign-up here. Since this happened, I haven´t been able to get her óut of my head. I realise now, I´ve got a bit of a fetish for teasing.

:bow

2. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

What are you seeking from us, exactly? I have several thoughts.... but only offer those that have been asked for.

3. Bluesy

Gold Member

I sort of misconstrued what you were getting at in your other thread. (That happens often :eyes )

Very interesting story. I've done the "hee hee, no no, we're not having sex, giggle, giggle" thing a few times in the past. So...did you just want to share?

4. pirouette

Gold Member

I agree with the end of your post. She just wanted to prove it!

5. GabCNesbitt

GabCNesbitt New Member

Aye, it´s a story, and this forum is entitled Sexual Fetishes & Stories. I just wondered what you lasses thought? Would you behave like this?

I joined this site as a result of this, I kind of enjoy being teased in a way. So I´d say it´s a bit of a fetish of mine, also. :)

6. comanighttrain

comanighttrain New Member

Arite gabC! ;)

Better not be my bird man

7. Bluesy

Gold Member

Um, good point! I like being a lass, by the way :D

I don't know what was going through her mind, but what was going through mine was revenge. What better way to screw a guy over than get him horned up and leave him hanging? I did not get nearly as good a response, but that was the intention, see. It's not really nice. When you guys broke up, was she by any chance pissed off?

Whatever gets your rocks off, seriously. I'm sure you could find more than a few women willing to tease you till you turn blue. It is fun in a cruel and controlling sort of way. Hmm...maybe I've got a little dominatrix in me. :bsdm