my dream

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by lickablesue, Jul 19, 2007.

1. lickablesue

lickablesue New Member

We had only been talking for a few months now and all we have ever seen was pictures of each other, so coming to see you was something of a big step. I knew where you were working and I was planning on surprising you so instead of letting you know that I was coming I just showed up at your work. Your secretary was sitting at the front desk and I walked up to the desk my heart beating a mile a minute knowing that I was finally going to see you face to face.
    "Excuse me how can I help you sir?"
    "Uh yes I would like to see Ms. Moyer if she's not busy.
    "Do you have an appointment?"
    "No, I don't but this is something of a surprise so if you could just let me slip in I would appreciate it."
    "I think she is with a customer right now but if you have a seat when she is done I can let you in."
    "Thanks so much darling"
    I go and sit down in a chair and peek into your office and I see my first glimpse of you. I can't help but to stare at you. Your dazzling blue eyes pierce my very soul and makes my heart beat even quicker. Your long blond hair catches the sunlight making it shine like gold. I suddenly grow even more nervous when I see the customer stand up and get ready to leave. The door to your office opens and the customer walks out but you don't follow so I look in and see you sitting at the desk. Your secretary gives me a smile and a nod as a go ahead in and I smile back. I stand up and walk to the door of your office looking in on you and I smile knocking softly at the door. Your eyes meet mine and that half grin plays across my lips as your mouth drops open in surprise and I'm the first to speak.
    "Well hello there beautiful."
    "W-w-what are you doing here? You didn't tell me you were coming!"
    "Well I guess I could turn around and just go back home."
    "The hell you will!!!"
    I laugh and hold my arms out for you as you race into them and pull me into the office. I look deep into your eyes and watch as your lips turn into a huge grin. I lean forward and brush my lips against yours softly as you press into my body returning my kiss. We kiss for a few minutes our tongues becoming one and our bodies being pressed against each other. Finally my heart starts beating at it's normal rate as the nervousness melts away in the kiss. Once the kiss ends, we sit there in each others arms. Finally you let go of me and sit back on your desk looking me over and I start to blush softly. Just when you were getting ready to speak your secretary buzzes in.
    "Ms. Moyer the head boss is here and would like to see you.
    "Ok, ummm....try to stall him a bit then send him in."
    I see the fear in your eyes when you turn to me "I'm sorry babe but you aren't suppose to be in here hide now."
    I run and slide under the desk and hide there holding my breath not daring to make a sound. I hear the knock at the door and your voice ring out for the person to enter. You sit down and scoot in just barely as your boss comes in. I turn and realize I can look right up your skirt and I grin noticing you have no underwear on. I feel my groin start to throb just slightly as I spy a bit of wetness glistening on your lips and I wonder if that happened from our kiss. I sit under the desk trying so hard to behave while your boss is there and I cant control myself anymore. I resituate myself and let my tongue lap up the bit of wetness and I feel you jerk slightly and I can sense you tensing up trying to hide your pleasure. I moan softly to where only you can hear loving the taste of you my tongue flicking back and forth now as if it has a mind of it's own. You start squirming and I hear your boss asking you if you are ok. You nod worried to open your mouth and at that moment my tongue circles around your clit bringing it slowly into my mouth sucking softly lapping at it with my tongue. I can't help but push two fingers into you and almost immediately your hips start to slightly buck against them. Softly I begin to nibble on your clit while my fingers slowly begin to slide in and out feeling your pussy tighten around my fingers. Your hips begin to buck wildly unable to control them just as your boss closes the door behind him. You wait a few minutes then I hear you begin to moan my name over and over as I feel your cum soak my fingers and my tongue licks up the drops that manage to get by my fingers. I feel you body collapse against the chair as your climax finishes and I push the chair back and peek out. You smile down at me and between pants of catching your breath manage a few words.
    "You cheeky little bastard can't believe you did that with my boss in here!!"
    "Oh so you saying you didn't enjoy it?"
    "I never said that just saying you couldn't wait, now could you?
    Before I could answer you were pulling me up and kissing me deeply. My tongue was tracing your lips working its way into your mouth softly rubbing against yours letting you taste yourself. You break the kiss and whisper softly in my ear how bad you want me to fuck you before sitting down on the desk and spreading your legs giving me that evil grin. I can feel my erection pushing against the denim of my jeans begging to be freed. Slowly I work my jeans off and my boxers my erection springing free and I feel the tip rubbing against your clit. I carefully push the head in feeling the silkyness of your wet pussy moaning softly as I push further into you. Before long I have managed every last inch of my throbbing cock into you. You slowly begin to move your hips grinding them against me as I thrust in and out of you. Our bodies become one as we both moan out in pleasure I feel you starting to tighten before your scream of pleasure as your climax takes over again. Your hips bucking against mine trying to milk me for my cum begging me to fill you with it. Unable to hold back anylonger I thrust in hard and deep as I scream out in pure pleasure as my hot seed pours deep inside of you. Once both of our orgasms finish we collapse against each other and just hold each other. I glance up at the clock and realize it's time for me to go.
    "I'm in town for a while babe and I hope I get so see you more often."
    "Ok, How bout dinner tonight?"
    "I would love to have dinner with you."
    I kiss you softly and turn around walking out the office with the after sex glow and as I pass by I give a small wink to the giggling secretary.

2. Firecracker

Firecracker New Member

Wow what a fun day at the office! Great story!

3. sbdude

sbdude New Member

good story, sounds fun

4. pan_pan

pan_pan New Member

nice story