My different sexual problems ! Please help me !

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by pixy, Sep 14, 2008.

1. pixy

pixy New Member

Dear Friend,

Recently, I am facing different type of sexual problems which here I am mentioning as follows:

* Till today I am out of sex more than 3 years and my body want more release day by day as it is very much unbearable for me. But I could not get any help from my friends as they are joking with me about these problems as I am unmarried man. As my professional life and social life is working well despite my sexual problems. I think if I do not care about these problems now then I will have to face the consequences for it in future. As a creative professional, sex has a tremendous effect on my performances. If I cannot maintain a decent sexual life now then my professional career will be ruined. I am very much scared about it.

* Now my body temperature is getting high so I used to make myself naked always in my room at my home. So it gives me some relief from my absurd sexual highs. In general I am very much self-controlled person so this trait prevents me from any disturbing activity.

* I am regularly taking Vitamin A and Vitamin E capsules every alternate day to control my sexual highs. It is working a lot for me. But I need a permanent solution. So I am searching for a good sexual partner cum friend who will help me to rescue from this hell.

If anyone from this forum or anywhere who are like to help me, please contact me through this forum !

Thank you,

Have a good day !

Yours,

Pixy

2. ccjcool

ccjcool New Member

This is probably a given...but since you mention "3 years" and "wanting to release"...i gotta ask...

Don't you masturbate? If you've got that much sexual stress in your body, you need to have some sort of outlet, even if its manual stimulation...

I went 6 years without real sex, so let me be the first to tell you that you just need to be patient. You'll have sex in due time...

As for being naked at home, theres nothing wrong with that, so long as you aren't parading around in front of company/roommates or with the blinds open, lol. Often on a hot day i will lock my door, turn on the AC and parade around in my birthday suit, lol.

Last but not least, as to your comment about vitamins A & E. I have never heard of any connection between those vitamins and "controlling sexual highs" or urges. That kinda sounds obsurd, to be honest...where did you find such information, because I'd seriously ask a doctor if there is any merit to that at all...

3. pixy

pixy New Member

Thank you for your reply !

I masturbate once in a week !

Although I have no medical explanation vitamin A and vitamin E controlling sexual urges. But it works on me !

4. ccjcool

ccjcool New Member

Dear god man! once a week!?!! No wonder why you're so frustrated! Step it up a notch! Seeing as I'm currently not "getting any" as my gf is a couple states away, if I don't take care of myself at least every few days, I turn into one irritable (and still horny) bastard! Lately, ive actually done it multiple times a day...and in general, I masturbate at least daily.

5. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Dude...welcome to earth, my friend. Let's get real...not having sex isn't going to ruin your professional career. Really, it's not.

If you have a raging libido and don't have a girlfriend, then just masturbate. I assume that's the "disturbing activity" you are trying to avoid. Dude, get your right hand and your cock out and let her rip. I really don't think anyone's ever gone blind or had any bad side effects from jackin' off. Seriously. (Unless you do it 20 times per day or something, maybe.) If you need to release your sexual tension, go for it.

If you have a high libido, be glad. Enjoy it. That'll make some woman pretty happy one day. (And yes, believe it or not, women enjoy sex just as much as men do!)

BD

6. longing4fun

longing4fun New Member

ive gotta concur with ccjcool...release it when you've got the urge! Don't hold back for once a week! I would be driven absolutely insane if I only came once a week...maybe I'm an ejaculation junkie but I've gotta cum when I've gotta cum!

Eight times in a day is rare but not unheard of for me! The release certainly lets me be who I am and not focus on the sexual urges....the release is a two-edged sword...good release but may make you want more...meaning you definitely need a partner!

7. rugbylad82

rugbylad82 New Member

Once a week does seem very little, even when im getting real sex regularly i find the time to masturbate much more than that, my advice is to start there and hopefully that will help you.

8. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Lordy be! - Pixy, listen closely.... I am certain that even Warren Buffet masturbates. :lol

That said, trust me - it's as American (or wherever you're from) as apple pie, Fox News and road rage! I perceive that perhaps you feel this "disturbing activity" is somehow wrong or damning. If masturbation is wrong, why are our arms/hands created at the perfect length to.... reach it ...
    [​IMG]

9. HardRocker

Gold Member

I too agree with many of the posters that advise you to beat the old meat. Masturbation is, in fact, sex.

Where did the maid from your previous post go?
    http://www.sexualforums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=7545
    Maybe you could hook back up with her and...
    Have a good day.

10. Katprr

Katprr New Member

Okay as BassDude said, seriously it isnt going to ruin your professional career!!! Also haven't you heard of masturbation? You know they do make NUMEROUS sex toys for men, male masturbators etc...
    Masturbate once a week???? Hell that sure isnt enough if you are feeling this way. Seriously goto your adult book store and look at all the masturbators if you are tired of your hand. Trust me I masturbate sometimes 3 times a day or more, but right now due to all the surgeries I have had. I have been unable to touch anything on my body, since every part of it hurts. Do I feel sorry for the first man or women that touches me once I am healed HELL YEAH it is going to be worse then Niagra Falls on a bad day!!!!
    I agree with the other posters here, whip it out, lube it up, and jack away!!!!

11. Poky

Poky Banned

As Bassdude says "Dude, get your right hand and your cock out and let her rip". I'm just going to add grab a bottle of lotion or get some good lube and stroke it until you blow. There is nothing wrong with masturbation and if you don't give yourself that release, how do you think you are going to act around a woman when that time comes when you will get laid..I can tell you right now that whoever the person is, she's not going to like the fact that you rushed into things because you were so ready to get a nut that you don't please her.. Jack away every day..