My Day Thus Far

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Barbwire, Feb 24, 2009.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

My Day Thus Far

Today started like any other day. I got up at 7:30, put my son on the bus, fed my horses, then sat down in front of my computer to see what was shaking on my favourite sites and to check my email. As I logged into my Yahoo account, I was hoping my cyber lover from Australia was logged in. I hadn’t talked to him in ages and I missed his company, so when I saw him name pop up showing he was online I said, “Yess!”

We said the usually hellos, and just then, it occurred to me what I wanted to get freaky with him. I told him I was getting coffee and excused myself. I made a frantic dash for my bag of toys and stripped down to a skimpy tank top with a zippered hoodie over that and some loose fitting cotton pants.

I asked him if I could talk to him and he jumped at the idea. It was very late at his place and he didn’t have any privacy, so, while I talked he just listened and typed his replies. About 30 seconds into it, I stripped off my panties and pants,, turned my cam on and started broadcasting to him. I don’t recall the exact order of how things went down, but , fucking my pussy with a huge dildo and looking into the camera.

My lover didn’t type much, just watched the show as I worked the dildo in conjunction with my Hitachi Magic Wand on my clit. It didn’t take me long to orgasm and I screamed out like a beast as it hit me. I kept pumping myself, feeling the contractions in my pussy start to gradually fade, and then stop altogether. I was just sitting down and catching my breath when my neighbor pulled into my driveway. I hurriedly said good-bye to my lover, threw my clothes on and went downstairs to see what my neighbor wanted.

After a short visit, she left and said she’d be back at noon to pick me up for lunch. I hopped into the shower, and soaped and shaved up, then got dressed. I put on some makeup and fixed my hair, and still had an hour to kill before her arrival, so I logged back into Yahoo. I saw another of my favourite lovers logged in, and felt a twinge in my pussy.

I went downstairs and grabbed a wooden chair, and replaced my desk chair with it. I then took out the big dildo and suction cupped it to the seat, then lowered myself onto it. I pinged my lover and asked him if he wanted to voice chat. He did, so I called him. I started to broadcast again and as I saw the indicator that told me my lover could see me, I lowered myself onto the dildo and started to ride it.

I had the chair with the backrest facing the screen with my arms on the desk and aimed the camera so that just my upper body was visible. Once I knew I had his attention, I started to bump and grind into the dildo faster and faster, throwing my head back and moaning.

I kept watching the view he was getting in my monitor and realized I looked pretty fucking hot, so I got into it even more. I stood up and grabbed the cam then aimed it at my pussy so my lover could see the big, thick, black dildo disappearing into my glistening hole. I made sure I fucked myself hard so he could hear the rubber balls at the base of the dildo slapping against my ass and thighs. He was urging me on, letting me know how hot he was and that he was stroking his cock. He didn’t have a cam, but I could tell by his voice that he was rock hard and pumping his prick with gusto.

I was so wrapped up in the feelings I was having, shaking, panting, moaning and groaning, that I missed his orgasm. ( I hate when that happens.) It took me a while to come, mostly because I had already had an orgasm two hours earlier that knocked my socks off, but partly because my leg was cramping up from standing on it and cocking my hips so he got a good view of what I was doing to myself.

Finally, I just sat down, removed the dildo and focused my attention on vibing my swollen, hot clit. I pinched and licked at my nipples as the sweat poured off of me. I had to work really hard to get off, but man was it worth it! Once again, the orgasm was so hard that I screamed out loud and my hips bucked wildly into the vibe.

I looked at the clock and realized I only had a few minutes to get myself together before my lunch date showed up, so I told my lover good-bye. I changed my clothes, cleaned my toys and got my hair and make-up in a presentable condition.

So, now, I’m back from lunch and guess what? I’m still horny and wanting to fuck. I hope like hell my old man is forthcoming tonight, but if he isn’t, I guess I’ll just have to boot up the cam again and see who is in the mood for a show. :dgrin

2. Drakonnen

Drakonnen Member

That was a fun read, lol.

Something about girls using very large toys just does it for me. ;)

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

Thanks. Actually, I wish I had a smaller dildo, something in between the 5" one and the 9" one I have. The one I used today is that big plus 6" in girth. I like the girth a whole lot more than I like the length.

4. Drakonnen

Drakonnen Member

No doubt, but the length makes it very visually impressive, lol.

When we got the 8.5 x 6 one for my wife, it looked so big I was convinced there was no way she could take it and that she was just exaggerating her former bf's size. When she handled the whole thing without any trouble, it was so impressive I had to pick my jaw off the bed practically, and get a handle on some insecurities, lol.

Nice to hear that even girls who can take and enjoy larger ones still have use for something a little smaller from time to time. ;)

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

It's true, a big ol' dong has certainly eye candy, but they are slightly impractical to start a session with. I have to be pretty riled up to slip in King Dong, and it works best if I had a least one orgasm under my belt. If I am just starting to get wet and am not too amped up, I can't even attempt getting it in. That is when I use my smaller dildo.

Now, you'd think my husband would feel some looseness when he slips into my pussy right after I've taken out the monster, but he says, by then, I'm usually so hot, swollen, and wet, that I'm actually tighter feeling to him. I also love how he feels inside of me after I've used the dildo because my sensitivity is peaked.

So, there ya have it, another myth dispelled. Big rubbber dicks are no substitute for the real thing and they don't "ruin" a pussy for a less than well-hung man.

6. Drakonnen

Drakonnen Member

Yeah, we don't go right for the large one straight out of the gate normally either, although if we do, we've got plenty of lube on her or it. Generally I'll go down her first, or go down on her at the same time as we're using it, for that extra special close up view of the "eye candy".

That's interesting that your husband says you feel tighter after using it though. Can't say we've really experienced the same. If anything I don't really notice that big a difference in most cases, unless we've been pounding her with it for a while, in which case she's definitely more loose/open, so that if she's gotten really wet from it, it can be difficult some times for me to get enough friction to finish, and we've had to resort to her using hand instead. Though, when that happens, usually she's also turn the tables and started using the toy on me as well at that point.

I definitely never thought the toy was a substitute, though, lol. It's a little...well, big reminder of her ex-bf, and it gets her very worked up, but she still almost exclusively likes to finish by riding me, and both the toy and the ex-bf the size of it was comparable to, obviously didn't "ruin" her, as kids didn't either, lol. Still, on those occasions where she is temporarily noticeably looser, it is a big of a turn on thinking about how she was able to take something so much larger, and sort of give it a dirty, "sloppy seconds" kind of appeal.

7. bigpappi

bigpappi Member

geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezus i wish i could watch you perform...thats sounds so damn hot!

8. The_Cone

The_Cone New Member

Me too lol!
    Cowboy lover, I can see why you're into the cowboys. Wana webcam with me sometime? I have a cam too ;)

9. Barbwire

Gold Member

Thanks for the invite, I'm flattered, but I'm not into chicks. ;)