My Current Mood

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Nobody, Jan 7, 2010.

1. Nobody

Nobody Member

My Current Mood 1-7-10:

I want to hold your head firmly against my body with the full length of my cock deep within your mouth. I'll keep you where I want you by holding your hair tightly in one hand while my other hand keeps your face planted around my thick erection by holding the back of your neck. Tears begin to well up in your eyes and you feel yourself choking. I wait a moment and then pull you off of my cock with a string of saliva still connecting my wet cock to your mouth as you gasp in a deep breath of air. You look up at me with wet eyes and I smile my approval to you, you smile back and purse your lips. I pull you back towards me and your face glides down the entire length again until your nose is pressed against the base of my cock and my warm balls are lying against your chin. The next time I pull you from my cock you beg for me to cum in your mouth. I reward my dear pet.

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

Gulp!

3. Nobody

Nobody Member

I'm feeling particularly insatiable and in one of my dominant moods. I would break you like a horse needing taming CL, and that goes for you and up to three other women tonight. There would be lusty eyes, naked bodies, sweat and cum from all of us every where in the house.

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

Dude, trust me, there wouldn't be enough left of you to go around after I was done with you. :dgrin

5. Nobody

Nobody Member

While the sentiment is appreciated and cute. You've not met the sexual equivalent of my erotic energy :) My desire to have more than one woman tonight isn't a lush fantasy or a symptom of pride, it's a life lesson. hehe But by all means please come over we'll have hours and hours of really great fun. I reckon we're both quite insatiable.