[Female] My bucket list got shortened today ;)

Discussion in 'Adult Photos and Videos' started by Meow181, May 23, 2012.

1. Meow181

Meow181 Active Member

Something happened to me on my way to do the shopping today....
    Another off the bucket list ;)
    Once healed Im replacing it with a gold ring ;)
    So glad Soms was around to numb it for me before I went out
    Ta Babe ;)

#1 Meow181, May 23, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2012
  2. CleaverFace

CleaverFace New Member

Wow, I can't imagine just walking by a piercing parlour and thinking "You know what, I'll get my clit pierced." There was some pre-meditation, right?

Also: Rawr.

3. Meow181

Meow181 Active Member

;) No pre-meditation today lol... I saw RFYL had it done and I left her a visitor message asking about it the other day and well today was my spontaneous action... as I left home I drove past and thought Im going to go in ask about the piercing.. as the fella was free in a hr I decided yup today is the day ;) BINGO!!! its done ;)

4. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

I'm sorry to get personal here but I have often wondered about the whole process. Did the guy have a raging hardon while he pierced you. It just seems like something that you can't do without getting really turned on. Can you fuck right away or do you have to wait?

5. BigTitLover

Gold Member

one hell of an impulse buy lol

I know a couple of guys who do body piercings as a profession. The first couple they said it was hard to keep things in check, but nerves of "crap don't screw up" correct it.

Talking with one of them the other day and he said he knows how a Gyno feels, now and then you get a hottie, but its the dogs that scare you.

6. paintedblue

paintedblue Member

So, did you have to be strapped down so you didnt jump out of your seat when the needle went through?

7. Northside

Gold Member

Just when I think you couldn't be any sexier you do that. Cool!

8. Splendid_Thoughts

Gold Member

When I had mine done (many years ago now), it was actually done by a female. I didn't ask her if she was wet...lol. I didn't need to be strapped down but it did smart a little...no where near as much as I thought it was going to though. In all, it was a very pleasant experience.

As for fucking straight away...no you can't. You need to give it a couple of weeks to heal. I lasted 2 weeks. Never looked back though. I love mine.

Enjoy Meow. ;)

9. runforyoulife

runforyoulife Member

SWEEET! You got it! You did the hood right? Now that you got it horizontal instead of vertical you will want to invest in a hoop when it heals ;)

10. Meow181

Meow181 Active Member

I was spread eagled, he was face down arse up with gloved hands doing the deed.... I didnt get to see lol... No its a open wound he recommended at least a week and let common sense prevail.

Not impulsive lol spontanious!!!!.. he spent quite a bit of time down there and I was very happy with his end result... bwahahahah well when I barked he didnt run so I must be ok lol

No... the clamp hurts more than the needle, that was over within 5 seconds...as ST says it smarts but not unbareable... its no worse than squeezing that blind pimple that isnt quite ready lol...dont forget.. I like pain ;) heheheh

Now this is why I love you so much ;) I thought about getting a pussy lip done but I can peirce that one myself ;)

LMFAO@yr piercer ...maybe she didnt bend both ways ;) I went to a ink parlour ;)....I was the same anticipating alot worse.... my fella was a lovely guy, he even explained to me why he needs to touch my clit before he did... very professional... but I told him "dont stop now after youve teased me " lol but he did!! wanka...

I cant wait for it to be fully healed... Ive heard so much in favour of this type of peircing Im looking forward to the experience..

Yeeehaa I did it!!!
    Thanks so much for all your help leading up to this ;) xx
    Yup I want a gold ring so thats why I went horizontal... its probs all in my head but remember I ride a motorbike and I was concerned about riding comfort if I went vertical.. yup hood peircing Ill take better pix when its healed. I didnt even bleed!

So 10 hrs later its still painless, I am aware that something is different down there but its a walk in the park kiddies!!!! My SO has no idea Ive had it done Ive never even mentioned it to him that its something I might want to have done one day!!!! Im dying to know what his reaction will be lol

#10 Meow181, May 23, 2012
    Last edited: May 23, 2012
  11. runforyoulife

runforyoulife Member

I didn't bleed either! And since that spot stays moist, it will heal so fast. Much faster. Oh yes good thinking. I..... can't wait to see pictures of the gold hoop. Hawt.

12. somhairle

somhairle Well-Known Member

Fuuuuck, this is a hot topic. Thank you ladies :)

13. OverSinged

Gold Member

Sounds like you had a fun day, and I'm fairly sure you're not the first one to tell to not stop after teasing you :p

14. Splendid_Thoughts

Gold Member

I didn't bleed at all either. You are right Meow...the clamp hurt the most. :eek

Help keep it clean and heal faster by bathing the area with warm salted water. I've never had any issues with mine.

Oh...and Soms...we ladies do what we can for you boys...although the actual piercing is for our pleasure alone. ;)

15. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

That's the kind of talk that makes me want to know you better.

16. OverSinged

Gold Member

Here's a fun idea, you can get piercings that vibrate, right? Well put one of those down there sometime and try and go the whole day with it there, trying to be normal :D

17. somhairle

somhairle Well-Known Member

I know........ It's like a voyeuristic conversation. :D I love it ;)

18. CleaverFace

CleaverFace New Member

You've bought one of the vibrating rings at the pharmacy right? They last about 20 minutes unfortunately. But it would be pretty cool to have a vibrator that could be turned on remotely and give the remote to one of your friends that cares the the least about the important things you have to do throughout the day.

I've been meaning to kick something off my bucket list: I wanted to get a Calavera tattoo.

Something like this or this or this.

19. OverSinged

Gold Member

Nope, I haven't actually, I don't really care to have anything of mine pierced, but I'm sure we can figure out some way to make'm last longer!

Yeah, iunno, just sounded like fun in theory.

20. mikeh

mikeh New Member

Lucky old Soms!!