[Ask a Girl] My breasts hurt

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by yitbos, Dec 5, 2010.

1. yitbos

yitbos New Member

That's what I hear about a week before my wife's period each month. it sure looks like it's painful and you can see the reaction on her face as she takes her bra off and it just looks painful. I'm not sure how to describe the pain. It's more than the way sore muscles feel after you workout for the first time in forever, but not as bad as it feels after surgery and you need pain meds to mitigate the pain feeling.

Ladies, do you experience the same thing? Do your breasts get more sensitive instead of painful?Her pain lasts about a week and then it's gone, but its a painful week. And she really doesn't want me playing with them during that time. Let along pounding her hard to get them bouncing. She'll somtimes hold her arm above them to keep them from bouncing during sex if they are sore.

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

If I have succumbed to my PMS urges to eat lots of salty foods, my tits kill me when I get my period but, if I lay off the salt the week before it's due, my titties are sensitive but, in a nice way.

3. spicy_latina

spicy_latina New Member

For me they become more sensitive, which is not bad but when my SO bites my nipples it hurts a little. My boobies get bigger too, they don't quite fit in my bra like they're used to.

4. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

Some months my breasts are sore for a fortnight before my period, other months they feel normal. It happened every single month when I was on the Pill and I often welcome my period because I am then painfree. At its worse I have support my breasts with my arms when I get out of bed and driving over a speed hump absolutely kills even when I'm wearing a good bra. For some reason, my left breast is more sensitive in a bad way than my right but on a really bad month both breasts cop it.

5. HardRocker

Gold Member

My wife's breasts are painful before and during her period.