my boyfriend wants to drug me?

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by lostbunnytaco, Sep 14, 2013.

1. lostbunnytaco

lostbunnytaco New Member

sometimes my boyfriend and i like to do the scenario where i'm asleep or pretend to be asleep and he fondles me and i wake up with his fingers inside, and i'm embarrassed/mad/really horny and give in to passionate sex. but i'm the lightest sleeper in the world so most of it ends up being acting :lol and i'm a bad actress... he suggested that he could get pills and let me know sometime that week that he'll drug me and i'll wake up sore one day and covered in cum... the idea of it turns me on and its consensual and i trust him very much so i dont see why not but i guess im wondering if anybody else has done anything similar?

i know theres risks being completely knocked out. i was abused many times before we got together, he knows of all the emotional struggles ive been through because of that, and he would hate to see me with other men so i would never in a million years think he would let his friends rape me, or use pills to hurt any one else. i guess im still wondering if itd be easy for it to hurt too much though? has anyone here ever been drugged willingly?

2. Meee

Gold Member

Discourage your boyfriend from "getting some pills." If you respect him, help him avoid things that could get him in trouble.

3. Mittimer

Gold Member

No, just no. This is the most unsafe idea ever. If you're given something strong enough to have you black out to the point you are not waking up or moving when he violates you, then what he's giving you is not only dangerous but potentially lethal not to mention illegal. You can not get a single drug over the counter that will do that too you.

Do you really want your boyfriend to ruffie you? Do you really want to have a drug in your system that will totally erase the night? It's not like your playing around here and and all will be well in the morning. Let's say he does get his hands on "some pills" and those pills are Rohypnol. It's known for its strong sedative powers. It's also know to cause respiratory issues, coma and death in cases where accidental ingestion of too much leads to over dose. Really, is that worth a single night that you won't even remember?

Smoke some grass, get incredibly high and have a night of amazing relaxed and sensory heightened sex. Don't let your boyfriend drug you for fun. It's not worth it.

4. lionheart21

lionheart21 New Member

Do not let him drug you just play along and give him the shock of his life lol

5. lostbunnytaco

lostbunnytaco New Member

haha

sorry if this is a really dumb idea. but we smoke weed and drink and take pills every once in a while. i mean im familiar with memory being really hazy and when i do it alone too, its never been a big deal so i guess i didnt mean for him to roofie me more like i'd fall asleep pretty deep. the fantasy is more about sleepsex then being drugged.. the idea is a little extreme but we were reading something with that storyline in it and it was a pretty casual suggestion. we have a lot of sleepy weed sex so it wouldnt be that much of a stretch. but i'll take the advice and take bigger hits lol

6. cygnus73

cygnus73 Member

I have to agree with everyone else. It sounds like there is too much potential for something to go wrong in my opinion. Have you thought about maybe a couple of shots of Jack Daniels or whatever kind of alcohol you like?
    It's really cool for couples to try and please each other as much as possible, but some fantasies are best left as fantasies. If he really needs to have his way with a lifeless or drugged partner maybe you should buy him a doll. I don't mean to be rude, but I think it's pretty unfair of him to ask you to put yourself in such a dangerous and compromising position.

7. lionheart21

lionheart21 New Member

Well if you do try it have fun with it... It's just something I would never do... I can understand the weed... I recently started doing the Hooka thing!!

8. sexyoldman08

sexyoldman08 Member

tell him to get a fucking life women don,t need to be fucking druged:ugh

9. lionheart21

lionheart21 New Member

I know that no woman should be drugged but I advised her not to but if she does not listen to us then they should be safe..

10. TonyMe

TonyMe Member

I have to agree with this keep it a fantasy. A fantasy will always be sexual and appealing because you can act it out in your head and not think about the down sides and the risks. Plus you will probably feel very ill the next day. Maybe you should read experiences of people who have had it done to them willing or unwilling.

11. bh76

bh76 New Member

Probably a bad idea. I'm as open as then next guy but anything involving drugging would be out due to the risks.