My boyfriend wanted me to cheat so I did.

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by cutiesherry6969, Nov 23, 2013.

1. cutiesherry6969

I have been with my boyfriend for a few years now and after a while he began bringing up wanting me to cheat on him. I laughed it off at first, we teased about it. But this last month he had really been bugging me about. Just bringing it up, even while we were having sex. This last week being especially bad.

He knows there is this guy at work who has been hitting on me for as long as I have worked there, and I've always turned him down cause I have been with my boyfriend. As well as this guy is kind of a playboy so I really didn't want to be another conquest, but my boyfriend said it would be so hot. And so he pestered and pestered and I finally said I would.

So yesterday night at the end of the day I stayed a little late because I knew the guy would be one of the last one out and would swing by my desk like he always did if I was around and no one else is. Well this time when he asked to take me out for a drink I said yes. So we went to a bar he knew and we had a few drinks and flirted for a bit until I got pretty tipsy, and calmed my nerves a bit. Finally we went back to his place where we had some amazing sex. I was surprised how much I got into it, I felt so dirty but that only made it seem hotter.

I ended up spending the night at his place and went home in the morning where my boyfriend asked me about the details where I ended up having some pretty good sex with my boyfriend, a lot better than it has been in awhile. And he told me he wanted me to keep doing it.

I will admit it was kind of hot and really fun, but I don't know if I feel right for cheating on him even if he says its ok and he wants me to..I dunno. Thoughts? Here or PM me. Or if anyone else has similar experiences to share I'm all ears.

Grampareg likes this.
  2. rileyjane

Why would he want you to cheat on him?

3. cutiesherry6969

I have no idea. It's just what he has been pushing for me to do for a while now.

4. Mittimer

Gold Member

Not to assume things, but have you considered that he's cheated on you and wanted to even the playing field to eliminate guilt? If my husband randomly started pushing me to cheat, I would be very curious of his motives.

5. roundabout

roundabout New Member

+1 I see no way to get off to my wife getting off to another man. Especially if i dont know where she is, things would get real for her and him.. pretty fucking quick lol. There is an underlying cause here and i think mittimer nailed it...

6. 12barblues

Gold Member

Not always....I have encouraged sluttyfairy to " play" .... ( orally only) ... And have set the encounters up for her... She wanted me in control of it all , so that's how we did it..we found an overly well endowed guy for her to have....we met the guy and I gave him 30 minutes with her. He wasn't allowed to do ANYTHING , other than stand there and be swallowed whole... I waited just outside the door, mostly for her well being( I had no desire to watch.) when the time was up, I came in and we had some intense sex.....we only did it a couple times. But it was very exciting for both of us....and I have never cheated and didn't have any weird motives....it was just two consenting adults having fun....

7. roundabout

roundabout New Member

If your wife were to have left that afternoon and not returned until the next day, shortly after getting filled in any hole she chose without you knowing wouldnt bother you a little? A set up encounter is one thing... letting your wife fuck the first thing she sees or wants without you knowing about it or letting you know where she is is... retarded lol

8. 12barblues

Gold Member

Again, not always.....sounds like they DID set it up....what I'm saying is people do all sorts of different things sexually. It's not for everyone. In fact it's not for very many at all..but there are those that do ...and when the male suggests these sorts of things it's not always because he's guilty of something.

9. ginger

Gold Member

Well I don’t understand it at all, you are very hot and should be cherished...

10. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Whether or not any of us understands it is moot. There are plenty of kinks I simply cannot wrap my head around. It doesn't mean there's something wrong with the person or something is up.

In a forum revolving around "different strokes for different folks" I'm amused by some of the reactions.

I will admit that Mittimer's line of thought does cross my own, but I wouldn't be quick to assume. Even if he was trying to reduce guilt, it's a flawed plan because he's giving her permission. It's not really cheating then now is it?

11. roundabout

roundabout New Member

In a guys mind set if i do something wrong and then tell you its bad... if i tell you after you did the same act (granted with or without permission) the guilt cannot be transferred due to you doing the same act. Thats just how I look at it. It can be, im sure construed any way you want it to be.

12. lbushwalker

Gold Member

CS6969, he asked, no begged that you do it so then how can that be cheating?
    Cheating is when one does something behind the back of a partner but in this case he desired that you do so then when you did it made his cork pop big time.
    In my view you all three got what you wished for so no cheating but can you live with the consequences?
    If so you are a very lucky girl ;)

13. Silverfox

Gold Member

14. Meee

Gold Member

I'm concerned about the pestering and pressuring. That's a bad sign in a relationship no matter what he's asking for.

15. sandwich

Gold Member

If you're asking us about it, maybe you feel guilty even though he said it was okay. I think if you feel like you cheated even though he said it was okay, then maybe you cheated yourself out of what you really want in a relationship. Maybe not....that's just the first thing that came to mind. Do you know what you want? If this is not it, then maybe there are some other things to think about.

16. alwaystry

Well the way you put it. , there is a chance he may have cheated or done something he feels guilty about and wants you to even the playing field in his mind but I believe it actualy is just a fantasy of his and gets off on it. Then it would not be cheating if you willingly did it at his request. It can seem strange , I get it , but people are into that. I have had a swinging relationship before and it was amazing and I do get off seeing my girl with another guy or girl and I did have a relationship with a woman that started with her waking me up for sex after she got laid and would talk dirty about it during sex with me. So , lol , I guess it happens. However , I do believe you have to have a serious discussion with him.

17. StewartSg

StewartSg New Member

I think we guys all like a bit of voyeurism. As long as it enhances your sex, I say why not :p

18. Silverfox

Gold Member

Excellent point, Mere.

19. Silverfox

Gold Member

I don't mean to stir the pot, but something else struck me. I was going to leave it alone, but another question. Do you always do what your boyfriend asks or tells you to do?

20. ply

ply
    Gold Member

She dang well should :)