My Boyfriend Let Me Watch

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Heidi2you, Mar 22, 2009.

1. Heidi2you

Heidi2you New Member

You'll never guess what I talked my boyfriend into doing last night. It's something I've been after him to do ever since we started dating. He always said it would be too embarrassing so I'd pretty much given up but he finally agreed and it turned out even better than I'd hoped.

It was after he smoked some marijuana that one of his buddies had given him. I suspect it was fairly strong stuff. I was sitting on the sofa sipping a glass of wine when he set the bong aside and confessed to being "higher than a kite" and "horny as hell" so I took advantage of his condition by suggesting that he strip down to his birthday suit and let me watch him play with himself. To be honest I didn't think he would because he'd always refused when I'd asked him to before but this time -- to my surprise -- he laughed and said okay. He told me he'd never done it in front of a girl before and didn't know for sure if he could but would give it a try. I couldn't believe he was actually going to and I worried that he might change his mind but next thing I knew he was barefoot all over and grinning from ear to ear. It was like he shed his inhibitions along with his clothes. (My girl friends all say he's a hottie and practically drool when they're around him so I couldn't help thinking what they'd give to trade places with me for the chance to see him in the buff like this.)

Being as how I was in the mood for a bit of naughty fun and he seemed willing to indulge me I asked him if he'd do me a favor before he got down to business. I didn't know when an opportunity like this would arise again and I wanted to make the most of it. When he asked me what I had in mind I requested that he stand in the middle of the living room facing me with his hands behind his head and his feet apart and his knees bent and move his hips back and forth so that I could watch his parts flop around. I half expected him to say no but -- bless his heart -- he did it. Talk about a hoot. He seemed to get a kick out of the fact that the sight of him doing this amused me so much and I suspect my giggling must've had an arousing effect on him because his thingy (which had been sort of small at first) started growing increasingly larger as it swung up and down and soon became a major stiffy. It never fails to amaze me the way a guy's privates can go from little-and-cute to wow-look-at-that in just a matter of minutes. It got so long and hard that it curved up so that the tip poked him in the stomach every time he did a forward thrust. I swear I'd never seen one so erect. I told him how impressed I was by the size of it and you could tell he was proud of it by the way he turned sideways and leaned back to better display it. I couldn't help noticing how he'd glance down at it and then look at me to see my reaction and then down at it again and back at me. It was like he knew it was quite a sight and hoped I was enjoying it. I'm sure the expression on my face met with his approval. We both started laughing when he showed me how he could stand perfectly still and make it bob up and down without even touching it.

It was an unexpected treat when (without me even asking) he began assuming a variety of different positions that left little or nothing to the imagination. Let's just day they were beyond my wildest fantasies and leave it at that. It was funny because it was almost as if he was trying his best to see if he could shock me which -- I have to admit -- he managed to do when he got down on his knees and chin and reached back and spread his cheeks apart and showed me where the sun don't shine. And I couldn't stop laughing when he made his you-know-what wink at me. I never dreamed that my normally shy boyfriend would suddenly turn into such a hilarious exhibitionist.

When he said he couldn't wait any longer and needed to get off I told him to move closer so I could get a good look at his technique. He came over and stood right in front of me and began stroking himself with his right hand and tugging on his balls with his left. I couldn't help wondering why guys only masturbate in private. They obviously don't realize what a turn-on it is for us girls to watch them.

After a minute or so of pumping his pole and squeezing his nuts he started making some moaning sounds and I knew he was on the verge of coming so I grabbed my empty wine glass off the coffee table and held it up to the tip and he spurted and spurted and spurted and spurted and spurted and spurted. I had no idea so much would shoot out. When he finally finished I held it up to the light and examined it. It looked a little bit like a mixture of tapioca pudding and cream. I could feel the warmth of it through the glass. And then -- partly out of curiosity and partly to show how grateful I was for finally getting to watch him jack off -- I raised the glass to my lips and drank it in one big gulp. I wish you could've seen the expression on his face when I handed him the empty wine glass and said "yum yum."

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

Were you a member here before, under a different name? I've seen this story posted before word for word, right down to drinking the jizz out of the wine class. :ugh

3. Mephisto

Mephisto New Member

Jizz in a wine glass...delightful..euurgghh

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

5. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Perhaps this tale would have been better posted in the Erotic Literature section.
    Even if not entirely original, nonetheless it was entertaining and dare I say; stimulating.

6. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Good suggestion, lbushwalker. Moved to Erotic Lit forum.

7. HardRocker

Gold Member

Good catch. I even replied in that thread, but I didn't even recall it until I read my own post.

8. Jo G

Jo G New Member

Still a good story

9. 888

888 New Member

good story. i dunno how i would feel about my SO watching me but if i was high out of my mind then anythings possible right?