My boyfriend jerks off during sex?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by asianbabex3, Jan 18, 2010.

1. asianbabex3

asianbabex3 New Member

So, I guess sometimes, after some foreplay, when we start intercourse, my boyfriend isn't quite hard yet. Before he puts the condom on sometimes he will jack off, briefly, for about 10 seconds. Is that considered akward? Because I do find it a little akward that he does that.

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

It may feel less awkward for you to know that I have found it to be fairly common. Sometimes dicks have minds of their own and they need to be brought to attention by a hand or a mouth. That's just how it is.

It's important that his cock is fully erect when he's putting a condom on so it goes on right. If a condom isn't put on right, it can slip off. I applaud him for taking proper precautions to make sure that doesn't happen.

Welcome to the forums, BTW. :)

3. heelfetish

Gold Member

Ditto the excellent advice from CL. It may seem awkward, but in reality, he's just ensuring things are nice & erect before 'installing' the condom.

From my personal experience, the act of putting on a condom, well actually, the act of finding a condom, tearing it from the strip, then working the packaging open, then finally putting it on can have a detrimental effect on a man's erection. Especially under the stress of a new relationship. Chances are he just does not want to lose his erection while his mind is concentrating on the important act of putting on the condom.

Pay it no mind, and rest assured that it is perfectly normal.

4. igor

Gold Member

I do that myself and I don't use condoms any more. I do it when I apply lube just before intercourse. If it seems awkward to you you could do it to him yourself.

5. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

On the rare occasion that we use condoms, I apply the condom for him. That way he has no difficulty in staying hard.

6. speedytongue

speedytongue New Member

take matters into your own hands or mouth

7. HardRocker

Gold Member

So far everybody that had a real answer gave the same reason, to make sure it is fully erect so the rubber fits right. That's not jacking off, it's just getting it done.

8. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

I do it once in a while! My gf helps me! It's fun switching on and off!

9. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

DW and I always masturbate together during foreplay. I don't usually cum from masturbation, but sometimes she wants me to cum on her boobs. She will usually cum during masturbation and then she cums again when we fuck. I love to watch her cum while using a realistic, vibrating dildo.