my boyfriend is 35 and i'm 20

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by jess09, Apr 7, 2007.

1. jess09

jess09 Banned

Okay so I am dating a new guy now and he's like 35 and I've known him for about one day now. My question is is he just in for sex you think ? He said he loved my inexperience and would like to show me.

2. witchblade

witchblade New Member

how does his wife feel????

3. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Run Jesse
    Some people here knows that i am definetly
    against that age difference for good reason.

hiker:sf

4. charlie-50

charlie-50 New Member

honey i think he is looking for a warm place to put it. but go with your gut. you never know he might teach you a thing or two. cp.:)

5. jess09

jess09 Banned

Well I don,t get why older men prefer being with younger girls ? What's the point ? Why not have sex with girls their own age ? They are a lot more experienced and knows a lot more how to do things no ?

6. g8rguy

g8rguy Member

If you were an older man I think you would be able to answer this question...

7. cbrmale

Gold Member

On a purely sexual level, an older man can have a lot of enjoyment and satisfaction out of a younger woman. With age comes experience and confidence, and it doesn't take much to impart that experience on a younger person. After, there is immense satisfaction that you took her to places she didn't even know existed, let alone experienced before. A very masculine satisfaction.

There is also no doubt that many younger women are very attractive, and being with a younger woman makes you feel younger too.

So at 35 you relive your early 20's, with the experience of a 35 year old.

On a relationship level, I don't have the personal experience. But I know many women are very mature at 20, so the age difference may not be such an issue. There are many successful examples of relationships with age differences in both directions. In some countries (eg Russia), women usually date guys who are ten or more years older, and it works.

8. charlie-50

charlie-50 New Member

true that,in general older dudes do like being with women their own age.(more compatable) but we have a fantacys about being with young girls as well.:eyes

9. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Fantasies
    lets keep it that way.
    Let the young Woman marry a young Guy.
    They will be happier for it, even though the older Guy
    can push buttons that they have never experienced before.
    wait gals the younger guy will push the same buttons.

Hiker:sf

10. cbrmale

Gold Member

I would never be so prescriptive, because I know of some relationships with similar age differences where age made no difference at all. So while some have their opinion and give it as fact, I won't be so forthright. It is up to the parties concerned and whether or not they feel they are compatible with each other, or not.

11. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Its something i have never experienced in life a younger female....I see no harm in it , as i see no harm in an older female dating a younger man..

I could put something extra in her about certain people saying older guys should not think or cyber or anything with younger females than themselves ...

Sometimes things in life do not work out, a 35 yr male and a 35 yr female have just as much chance of a relationship failure as a 35yr male and a 20 yr female do....there are no certainties in life, what does not work for one person can work for others.....open your mind , do not close it off, life is about learning and experiencing things....not about closing doors and bolting then wielding them shut.

If this 35 year old guy is treating you well and im not just meaning sexualy,and you first said you are dating him ( if only for the one day ) then you must have had some feelings for him also.
    Then go with what your heart tells you, not your gut instinct, your heart and mind will bring you emence pleasure in life as long as you are willing to listen to them, gut instincts are usualy just what you have heard from others along the pathway of your life, bigoted people saying ive had it happen to me once or twice so there for that means everyone is like that.

ENJOY LIFE , HAVE FUN AND LOVE WHAT LIFE OFFERS YOU, NEVER CLOSE DOORS IN YOUR HEART OR MIND.

12. navycouple_333

navycouple_333 New Member

Jim is 33 and I'm 25. I think it's more about attraction than JUST sex. Jim say's younger women aren't necessarily better in bed. In fact in his experience it's been the opposite. So Im sure he's attracted to you for lots of reasons

13. HardRocker

Gold Member

Some men have not properly matured enough to be comfortable with women their own age. That is a sure fire red flag. Look at his previous relationships, if possible, and his current social skills. I hope he passes your scrutiny. Good luck, and welcome back, I haven't seen you post in a while.

14. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Well thats a myth...At least for me the way i see things is each of us has something exceptionaly special about us, we all lack in some ways but make up in others.

Someone that may not have the potential to be a rocket sceintist, may have a heart and mind that could love and show an amazing amount of affection.
    whilst someone who has an exceptional brain, maybe a cold unloving person.

Stereotypes are just complete nonsense. we can not fit all into catagories it just doesnt work like that..
    We are all different, basing every person on events that have happened in your life ( I am not meaning your as in you hardrocker, meaning each of us) and making bold statements saying that all are that way, is incredably naive.

15. cbrmale

Gold Member

How cliche! We don't know, but maybe she knocks him off his feet like no other.

Some people might look at my multi-cultural relationship and think he wasn't comfortable with white women, but the reality was the brown-skinned woman was so much a fit to my intelligence, values, likes, dislikes and so on it was eerie. Stereotypically, multi-racial relationships are often looked at in terms dominance and submission, but the reality is often very different.

Similarly age differences in relationships: there are stereotypes and there is this one here and now.

16. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

Your are in a very difficult situation and would not try to get involved any further. To begin with do you know if he is married? If not, then that is the first question I would ask him and if he says yes then I would insist on meeting his wife. Now if he dodges the question or makes excuses you can be almost certain he is cheating on her. However if he says yes you can meet her make sure you do, don't let the relationship go any further until you do and be prepared to ask a lot of questions.

With that aside I can speak from personal experience too and I would not venture into that type of relationship again. I can think of three circumstances where I was with a woman more the 5 years older than myself. In one case I was a bit too young and was not ready to settle down. My next relationship was with an older woman about 20 years older than myself and it also developed out of friendship. However that relationship ended quite messy as she wanted much more from the relationship than what I was willing to give or prepared to give.The my final relationship was with a woman who was 15 years older than me. It started out as a friendship for several years as we had similar background (e.g. going to the same school and having some of the same friends) that relationship started to develop into a FWB relationship. It lasted about a year when she wanted to take the relationship further while she was still married but I was not willing to get further involved. Anyhow I ended that relationship and it ended amicably.

In all cases there was a big gap in interests and in the latter cases a bit of a generational gap too. You may find that the both of you have similar interests but as the relationship develops I believe you will find that they are more superficial than genuine.

Personally I would look for someone closer to my age or a bit older. If you want to date someone much older I would wait a few more years and get some experience behind you before trying to be with someone much older than yourself.

17. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Good points but doesnt mean because he is 35 that he is married.
    who knows not everyong is married at 35...
    As i said we all judge everyone by the things we have come across.
    Does not mean it is the same for everyone though..

If it feels right to you Jess then go for it, if it feels wrong ( and not because of what other people say, as it is your life and your choice ) then persue the relationship.

It is your life , not ours. we can all offer you opinions. but not the correct choice for you, only you will know that inside of yourself.

18. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Wow...such presumptions...such stereotyping...

In this day and age...?

Open your minds......!!

People

:)

19. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Big Hiker

If you met a woman on line and wanted
    to have a thing with her and she was say
    26 and you were say 41....

Would that stop you from meeting her???

20. Elvis

Elvis Member

My father was 16 years older than my mother,
    they were married until death parted them.

I am only 7 years older than my wife and we've
    been together for 38 years so far.