My Boss - My first erotic story.

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by PrincessGx, Apr 13, 2012.

1. PrincessGx

PrincessGx New Member

Be kind I've never done this before! Also, this is a very true story :p

One evening over a cigarette at the end of my shift my boss and long time friend confided in me that his wife was leaving him, he was sad but unsurprised; he told me how his sex life had ended months ago and how he had been expecting this. He worried about his financial situation and where he was going to live. After we talked through the serious stuff, I tried to lighten the mood, we began to joke around as we did on a regular basis, the usual harmless flirting that sometimes I wished wasn’t so harmless ... there had always been a sexual chemistry between us but until now he’d been married and out of bounds. He was a big man, at 6ft 4” he towered a whole ft and a bit over me, he had worked as a builder for most of his life and had the body to show for it – the sort of muscles a man has worked for. As we joked I made a passing comment about being there if he needed me to ‘cheer him up’, I said this with a cheeky smile and a twinkle in my eye, ‘I’d like that’ he said as he beamed back at me.
    A few weeks later I got a call from him asking if I wanted to go for dinner, I happily accepted and we met later that evening. His wife had moved out the day before and I knew he’d enjoy some company. After a bottle of wine, good food and company, intelligent conversation and laughter, and of course that aching sexual tension, it came time to head home. I wanted to take him home and do all the naughty things I knew I shouldn’t, I longed so badly to feel him inside me and to have him kiss me all over. As we said our goodbyes, I went in to kiss him on the cheek, our lips brushed and before I knew what was happening our tongues had met, as we explored each other’s mouths I felt a tingling down low... I was going to need clean panties at this rate. The kiss was hot passionate and felt natural, my nipples were hard and my pussy was aching. Without a word being said he grabbed me lightly, but firmly by the arm and we quickly walked to his car, nothing was said on the way home and I began to wonder what was going on, but I trusted him, I slid my hand down his thigh as we drove, he let out a soft moan and tried his hardest to concentrate on the road, we drove in the opposite direction of my home and I assumed we were going to his house. I began to get wet again at the thought of having him all to myself after so much flirting and so much tension.
    Before the front door was even closed we were all over each other, his hands racing over my body. “I’ve wanted this for so long” he moaned as he drew his lips over my neck, his breath hot and sexy against my skin. As I began to unbutton his shirt I saw my first glimpse of his body for the first time, he was older and his muscles were defined and earned. As we undressed each other the tension rose, I begged him to fuck me; “no” he said, “I want to tease you”. I let out a soft moan of pleasure and disappointment as he slowly kissed, nibbled and licked down my neck, onto my chest, his mouth found my nipple and it felt incredible as his tongue lapped at my piercing. I could feel his raging hard on pushing against me as we stood in the hallway. He picked me up and carried me to the living room; he placed me gently on the sofa and peeled away my already soaking panties. “You’re beautiful” he said as he gazed at me exposed in his living room. I felt myself blush as his tongue began to make its way up my thighs... His fingers slowly entered me as his tongue licked at my clit. I was being driven wild, I’d been with lots of men but, boy, he really knew what he was doing. I lay and enjoyed the pleasure; my back arched as I orgasmed, I lay there and shook as I enjoyed the after waves of my orgasm. He smiled at me and I kissed him, tasting my pussy on his tongue. I unzipped his jeans and undressed him, his cock wasn’t huge, but not at all small, and I knew I was going to enjoy being pounded by him. I smiled and took his hard cock into my mouth; he threw his head back in pleasure and moaned as I let him slip down my throat, my nose touching his stomach as I took him all down. I let my tongue bar move over his shaft as I pleasured him, I could tell he was closing to finishing so I pulled away and smiled at him, “now will you fuck me?” I asked, with an air of desperation, without saying anything he grabbed me, bent me over and admired my view from behind, he kissed my back and ass cheeks as he placed his cock at the entrance to my pussy, I longed for him to enter me, It seemed like forever before he finally slid himself inside, he moaned loudly and grabbed my ass cheeks in pleasure, he placed a gentle, but firm spank on my ass as he began to pound me, I could tell it’d been a while since he had a good fuck. I enjoyed every moment and I came again, moments later he rolled me over and shot his load all over my chest and face. I lay there sticky and quivering from my orgasm, I licked the cum from my lips and used my fingers to wipe the cum from my breast, I put my fingers to my mouth and licked each finger slowly, I smiled up at him as I tasted him. He smiled back down. We sat naked and sticky on the sofa not saying a word, just enjoying each other’s company and admiring each other’s bodies and abilities... I couldn’t wait to do that again.

Jake_or, Invigorated and manvspencil like this.
  2. somhairle

somhairle Well-Known Member

Very, very hot. If that is your first effort then I can't wait for the rest.

3. PrincessGx

PrincessGx New Member

Thank you :p xx

4. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

Awesome story. Thanks for posting

5. Tuffty

Tuffty New Member

Yes a very well crafted little story that makes me want to do the same .... well done alittle gem :)

6. cbtinc

cbtinc Member

Nice story with a good ending!

7. 12barblues

Gold Member

not into fiction that much...but i love the true stories...niiice.

8. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

Hey the story even helped me solve a little problem I was having today. :)

9. zaptoec

zaptoec New Member

This got me hard. Great read!

10. PrincessGx

PrincessGx New Member

Thanks all glad you enjoyed!

11. sabian

sabian New Member

YEP! its a keeper. I read them out of order not that they were together. both very very hott! i liked thsecond one for its exhibitionism taste, and the first one for its blissful sticky endding. keep it up.

12. jonny718

jonny718 New Member

What a great short story. It's well-written and very hot!

13. PrincessGx

PrincessGx New Member

Thank you :) Really appreciate the comments, I thought they were rubbish :eyes :p

14. Invigorated

Gold Member

Very true story ... very hot story.