My BOOBS are shrinking!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Rose, Oct 24, 2008.

1. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

After 30+ years of being a caffeine addict, NOW they tell me this tidbit of information..... :yell

Study: 3 Cups of Coffee a Day May Shrink Women's Breasts

Drinking just three cups of coffee a day may make women's breasts shrink, a study finds.

Nearly 300 women were surveyed by researchers from Sweden's Lund University about their bust measurements and how many cups of coffee they drank in an average day.

They found that three cups a day was enough to start making breasts shrink, with the effects increasing for every additional cup of coffee consumed.

They said there was a clear link between drinking coffee and smaller breasts, as about half of women possessed a gene shown to link breast size to coffee intake. The news wasn't all bad, however. Researchers also found that regular caffeine intake may reduce the risk of breast cancer.

"Drinking coffee can have a major effect on breast size," said Helena Jernstroem, a lecturer in experimental oncology at Lund University. "Coffee-drinking women do not have to worry their breasts will shrink to nothing overnight. They will get smaller, but the breasts aren't just going to disappear."

From Fox News website - Oct. 23, 2008

2. Dreama

Gold Member

Puss posted something like this, didn't she?

3. Katprr

Katprr New Member

Damn I drink so much coffee a day I shouldnt have any breast left. LOL

4. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Yep, this was a Swedish study so it was in the papers here last week. It's especially pertinent here because Sweden is actually the biggest coffee drinking nation on earth.

5. Mr. G

Mr. G Member

[off topic]

I have to correct you on this one: As far as I know it is Finland that is the leading country of coffee consumption :p

Here is a link to back up my statement: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_coffee_consumption_per_capita
    All the Nordic countries are at the top though and the data is from 2003 (so at the moment, Sweden might as well be the number one..)

6. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Re: [off topic]

Yeah, we drink a lot of coffee here in Great White North. I call bullshit on the study, though. It's extremely doubtful that one's coffee consumption can have any effect whatsoever on the size of one's boobs. A couple of my friends are two of the heaviest coffee drinkers I've ever met. One drinks about eight cups of coffee a day and she has D-cup breasts. The other one has DD cups breasts.

7. LPjammin

LPjammin New Member

Atta girl!

All these studies basic premise is to gain attention; not so much to pass on good or useful or meaningful information. It's not like the ONLY source of caffeine in ones life is coffee, along with all the other things that are alternately good or bad for us depending on this or that or the other factor. Three cups a day is a rather moderate thing. It's not like saying;

"Research has shown 30 cups of caffeine a day deemed a bit excessive by leading researchers!"

or

"Living past 30 shown to cause wrinkles in latest study"

or

"24 beers a day linked to premature failure of pee hole in men AND woman!"

:lol

Rose, studies have shown that, if applied daily, your husband can blow them back up.
    Get to work, Thorn! Record your results so we can do a study...

:D

8. igor

Gold Member

And 30 cups a day will make you piss a lot :lol

9. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Yeah, Puss posted this too. Hell, if mine shrink anymore they will go away. But then I would NEVER have to wear a bra, just bandaids!

10. Dreama

Gold Member

I'd love never having to wear a bra-I never do at home, it seems. Sometimes, its a hassle to go to class solely because I have to wear a bra.

11. college_girl

college_girl New Member

Ruh-roh!
    I guess I gotta quit drinking coffee!
    I like my boobs the way they are.:uhh:

12. college_girl

college_girl New Member

You sound like me lol!
    I just wear a ton of layers so hopefully people won't notice my tits hanging around my knees.:lol

13. bsxy420

Gold Member

i guess i have nothing to worry about. my tig ole bitties are here to stay. i dont like coffee.

14. Ford

Ford New Member

i drink alot of coffee and mine aren't small....but then again none of me is lol