my bf

Discussion in 'Adult Photos and Videos' started by day, Mar 26, 2008.

1. day

day New Member

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

Ya know, for a girl named "day" you sure do take some dark pics. Sorry, hon, I can't make much out. Try again, please. ;)

3. day

day New Member

hehe i didnt take them my bf did hehe next time he is over i try to talk him into taking few more, for me to keep and post.

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

Ass shots, me want, ass shots. :dgrin

5. day

day New Member

:brow he does have a fine tight ass :dgrin hes away on a work trip for 2 weeks so its going to be a long 2 weeks for me and seeing phone sex is just not the same has real sex but you better belive when he gets back he wont make it 2 feet in the house with out me ripping his clothing off him :dgrin:brow and btw i loved your post about your hubby so sweet of you :)

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

Thanks, hon.

Oh, I just got a brilliant idea! Claw up your b/f's ass and take pics! Grrr!

7. pantycouple

pantycouple New Member

I love to get my panties nice and wet and then slide them off and tease my husband with them. I have stuffed them up inside me a few times to make them VERY wet put what I enjoy doing most is to just press my finger on my panty crotch so that the crotch slips into my pussy just a little bit this makes the crotch very very wet and fills them with my juices and scents. I love making my husband watch me get my panties nice and wet for him, he knows he will be rewarded. I take them off and sometimes I will just throw them at him and other times I will slowly tease him, make him lay down so I can run the panties over his nose and mouth and over his cock. His precum is just flowing like a river. He enjoys slipping on my warm wet panties and having me lick his cock through the panties, I love doing this also as I get to taste not only his juices but mine. It does not take long and he is exploding through the panties, I continue to lick as his cum seeps through the panties, I love licking his cum off my panties while he is still wearing them. Check out our profile for more about us.

Attached Files: